Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unrest in the Middle East will NOT Delay RV

zantac

Wish they would just post it at something..... It can get better later just take a step forward without running a mile back.... I would not mind .30 at first, but $2.00 would be nice. Until then I will just wait and keep looking at joining the hair club for men if it does not happen soon! lol.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Zantac

I must be missing something. Could you briefly summarize your position. Is it your position or that of the BBC?

And your point is?

What I like is when you click on the 2nd link...and then look for the heading: COUNTRY BY COUNTRY.....Iraq is very noticably NOT mentioned...there is such an incredible silence about Iraq...it is as if the world contollers are saying:

Don't look at Iraq....look here instead...and here...and here...and go watch wheel of fortune on TV or go watch the Simpsons....

my 2 dinar's worth..... Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Zantac came in Rumors last week declaring 2012. What gives now Z old boy?

Yeah! what is up Z? You have been up at times and down on this investment much of the time. At any rate, glad to have you here! I gave you one of your many (+)'s

All the best Z,

Lgraham

Yeah! what is up Z? You have been up at times and down on this investment much of the time. At any rate, glad to have you here! I gave you one of your many (+)'s

Why so up beat.?

Well the unrest in the Middle East will only drive the price of oil through the roof, bad at the pumps but good for any producing country without protests.

Libya is a massive oil production country but 90% of the oil workers are foreign national that are on there way home, without them there is no oil, no exports leading to shortfalls in the global market for oil.

OK granted there are many more exporting oil but you have to look at the bigger picture.

Iraq will, I hope ramp up production as demand will grow yet supply will falter.

The situation I believe will truly test the intentions of the Iraq GOI.

There is only so much oil you can hide from the people after a time they will understand the potential that is set before them.

I personally didn’t think the protest of 1 million would happen on the 25th but BOY was I wrong.

I don’t have a direct boots on ground but I can tell you this.

The word on the street in Iraq is:

“What you going to do on the 25th mate”?

Regards Z :D

Crazy aint it as i posted the above i get an email alert from yahoo

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Fuel-Prepare-To-Pay-Even-More-skynews-781194527.html?x=0

:D

• Upvote 2