Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hitting The Wall...

The Original Spike

• 1 month later...

So do you think Maliki is going to take the money and run? What does that mean for us and our investment? Can and will an RV still happen?

That is if Maliki is ousted... Will Shabs step up? Where does that leave our current progress and the newly formed govt?

He's not going anywhere. Go drink you a cold beer. In 100 years nobody will care about this for sure.

The Iraqi people are getting the shaft from their leaders, just like they always have.

End Quote

....Just like most Peoples in this unjust World get from their Governments at various levels........There can be some layers of Democracy.... a li'l more a li'l less... but really........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Send **** Cheney over there for a 'personal' meeting with Maliki. See how fast the lights get turned on after

At the end of the 100 Days, let's send D!CK Cheney over there to take Maliki on a Hunting Trip ! ;)

BanG, I keep telling myself the same thing. But, when do we stop telling our selves everything is going to be alright "it's just around the corner"? For me, 24 hrs from March 1st has to be it. If not, you better have a lot of patience!

24th March...lol so long gone...

I guess I'm a patient man as I remain calm and knowing the RV is almost there. You cannot believe all the news coming out of IRAQ. Having been in the ARAB World I know their clocks run MUCH SLOWER THAN OURS, that is to say they will bicker and argue for years sometimes. I think however this is coming to an end soon. Hang Tough all will be OK.

Thanks Bang... words to live by! Be safe!

Find a nice wooded area...Go out and kill a hog..It will make you feel a lot better!

RV Tomorrow

Deer Slayer

I was in the Big D for almost 5 years, never got much out of the city. I heard TX ranches were having a huge hog problem. I never really checked into it. Is it true some of the ranchers are paying folks to come weed out the hogs? I could be a killing machine if that's the case... I also would have a bunch of Samoians and Tongans that would pit that meat instead of drop and let lay... Just curious...

TO "ORGINAL SPIKE" I HAVE SEEN YOUR POSTINGS ALOT AND YOU SEEM TO REALLY HAVE A GRASP ON THIS "IRAQI" THING. I REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU WRITE AND IT LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF OTHERS DO. AND AS A "NEWBIE" OUT HERE I HAVE "LURKED" ALOT ON THIS AND OTHER SITES. COMMON SENSE DOES TEND TO GO OUT THE WINDOW, I AGREE, ON THIS SITUATION AND I AM READY FOR THE COASTER TO STOP!!!! I WANT OFF THE RIDE BUT NOT UNTIL I GET MY TICKET STUB BACK!!! SORRY, LITTLE HUMOR LOL LOL WE WAIT AGAIN, KINDA LIKE THE CONSTRUCTION FIELD, NEED IT NOW, BUT WILL PAY YOU IN 30 OR 60 DAYS!!!! ANYWAY, HELLO ALL, M

• Upvote 1

Thanks NB... The bottom line is I know nothing past deductive reasoning which still translates into the fact that I know nothing more than what I have researched and have read... and I still really have to claim that I know nothing. Beware of those who state they know anything and dismiss all that state they know TOP SECRET Intel which entitles them to knowing everything, or much more than the rest of us on here. God bless, and stay weary my friend. ;)

• Upvote 1

ORIGINALSPIKE, DEDUCTIVE REASONING IS WHAT WORKS!!! IF THE ARTICLES AND THE HEARING OF WHAT WAS SAID BEARS TRUTH!!!! I HAVE BEEN IN THE CONSTRUCTION TRADES FOR LONGER THAN I EVER WANTED TO BE AND BOY DO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!! I HAVE LEARNED TO READ" BETWEEN THE LINES " AND LISTEN TO "WHAT BEARS RELEVANCE" SUMMARIZING, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DEGREE DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW IT ALL!!!! SORRY, NO OFFENSE TO THOSE THAT DO BUT I HAVE INSTANCES WHERE "STREET SMARTS" OR COMMON SENSE WORKS BETTER. AM GONNA APOLOGIZE NOW IF I OFFENDED ANYONE OUT THERE BUT MY JOB HAS SEEN THIS. "ORIGINALSPIKE" GO RELAX, AS I AM BEFORE I GET MYSELF IN TOO MUCH TROUBLE HERE. TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, M

• Upvote 1