Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG TIME DINAR

Hell froze over

SAW THIS POST ON ANOTHER SITE IT WAS THERE AND GONE IN MINUTES I CAN NOT ADD LINK THEY HAVE AWESOME SOFTWARE I HAVE TRIED MANY WAYS TO GET A LINK EVEN HINTS IM BLOCKED LOOK FOR IT IN 24 HOURS WILL NOT GO TO FOREX PERIOD CBI FIRST THANK YOU IRAQ M AND A ARE THE KINGS THAT WE WILL OWE OUR CHILDRENS NEW WORLD TO THEY ARE VERY VERY GOOD MEN ...........WELL RV WILL BE KICKING THE FED AND THE IRS TO THE CURB HELLO NEW WORLD CURRENCY P/METAL AND GOLD BACKED A TRUE MEASUREMENT TO TRADE NO LONGER THE US DOLLAR WILL BE THE BASE .THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS HERE AND AS BIG AS GOD WOULD LIKE IT TO BE .....MAN A WHAT A SWEET ENDING TO A NEW CHAPTER IN HISTORY IRAQ HAS A BETTER CHANCE THAN US THIS GOING PAST MARCH 1 AS FOR THEY WILL NOT BE BROKE LIKE US POOR GUYS DID YOU REALLY THINK THEY WERE REALLY HAVING TROUBLE PULLING IT TOGETHER .. WELL DONE HERE IS TO THE KINGS M AND A FOR THERE WAS NO HOLD UP THEY HAVE BEEN READY FOR A MONTH SMOKE AND MIRRORS IS WELL PLAYED

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

SAW THIS POST ON ANOTHER SITE IT WAS THERE AND GONE IN MINUTES I CAN NOT ADD LINK THEY HAVE AWESOME SOFTWARE I HAVE TRIED MANY WAYS TO GET A LINK EVEN HINTS IM BLOCKED LOOK FOR IT IN 24 HOURS WILL NOT GO TO FOREX PERIOD CBI FIRST THANK YOU IRAQ M AND A ARE THE KINGS THAT WE WILL OWE OUR CHILDRENS NEW WORLD TO THEY ARE VERY VERY GOOD MEN ...........WELL RV WILL BE KICKING THE FED AND THE IRS TO THE CURB HELLO NEW WORLD CURRENCY P/METAL AND GOLD BACKED A TRUE MEASUREMENT TO TRADE NO LONGER THE US DOLLAR WILL BE THE BASE .THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS HERE AND AS BIG AS GOD WOULD LIKE IT TO BE .....MAN A WHAT A SWEET ENDING TO A NEW CHAPTER IN HISTORY IRAQ HAS A BETTER CHANCE THAN US THIS GOING PAST MARCH 1 AS FOR THEY WILL NOT BE BROKE LIKE US POOR GUYS DID YOU REALLY THINK THEY WERE REALLY HAVING TROUBLE PULLING IT TOGETHER .. WELL DONE HERE IS TO THE KINGS M AND A FOR THERE WAS NO HOLD UP THEY HAVE BEEN READY FOR A MONTH SMOKE AND MIRRORS IS WELL PLAYED

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

If you are referring to the (DD) site, I read that post before it disappeared - it said would not show up on Forex, only CBI because Rothschild was going to pay off the US Treasury and do away with the IRS!!! (I paraphrase). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE forget that post.....it was more than likely pulled because it was too "conspiracy theory" for the site it was posted on...

• Upvote 5

If you are referring to the (DD) site, I read that post before it disappeared - it said would not show up on Forex, only CBI because Rothschild was going to pay off the US Treasury and do away with the IRS!!! (I paraphrase). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE forget that post.....it was more than likely pulled because it was too "conspiracy theory" for the site it was posted on...

Thank You, Thank You, Sane Person! :D

• Upvote 2

ITS A LITTLE MUCH TO TAKE IN THATS WHY THEY TRY TO SPOON FEED US THIS NEWS IN SMALL BITES .THE FED IS JUST A BUNCH OF BANKING THUGS ROCKAFELLER ROTHCHILDS THAT SCREWED US SO GOOD WE WOULD NEVER GET OUT FROM UNDER THEM

• Upvote 5

What in the world does that mean? I know you said you couldn't link the article but where did you get this info? Website? Dinar Website or other?

dd

Man, quite smokin ganja before you post...

rd

i knew i would take a beating but the site dd the guy richqu322N

or richqueen pegged it to a T and layed it out there for us

Care to expand. I'm a little lost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Also, please stop using caps lock unless the dinar actually RVs or something else critical happens...

• Upvote 2

Everyone has to look at this post a little less judgmentally. I know everyone on here is either in a bad mood because of how painful their own lives are, or what they don't have yet, but just relax. Hes just posting something he thought y'all might like to see, and of course the bitter grammar school teachers come out of the wood work to bash him.

All of us are digging for any info true, or false to get a little peace of mind on this venture, so a little patience is needed, and keep in mind that regardless of our distance, and differences we all here are family. At the end of this we will all have been through an adventure together that no one else will understand. This is the last leg of this marathon so lets pat each other on the back for staying with it! Congradulations to all of you who are still chasing the dream,

Sammy

P.S. I smoke weed everyday, and did so before this post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1