Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank of america in kansas city info

Hell froze over

I was informed by several boa branches in the area that they would send currency to have it verified and get back to me in 5 days with a rate. i never mentioned to them what currency i had .do i want them sending my dinars off ,and wating ? hell no i have tried to find one bank in the greater kc area with a delarue so i would know i wanted to open an account if they did . still not mentioning the country of my currency .boa did say delarues are more common on the coastal locations . many questions ? seems no one is of any help . surely by now boa management would have been told or put on notice. would they not want my $ with them or am i just getting the stock answers on the info of a currency about to rv delarue are not just for iqd they can do all $ i have heard.hello Ali so long kc on cash in day

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Interesting, my first guess is that you are getting a stock answer, and I admire you not telling them the specific currency but at the same time who knows what the answer would have been if you did. Anyway me myself I wouldn't let my currency out of my hands without some kind of documentation. I fully intend to follow on of Adam Montana's paths for cash in....Good work there and sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Bottom line...DO NOT LET YOUR CURRENCY OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!!! If the bank feels they can not determine the authenticity of your currency then find one that will. There are too many possible scenarios for your money to get "lost". There will be a bank or a currency exchange or something near you that you can go in and exchange while you are present. Remember this is your money!

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

If I take my dinars to a bank and they send them off and then say they are no good I will just sue Ali at Dinar Trade.

He sent out a certificate with them saying they were checked and real.

So if that happened I would get the money from Ali plus damages so I would make out better,

The guy will be a billionaire after the RV anyway so it will be easy.

So takem to the bank and know you will get the value, one way or the other. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I was informed by several boa branches in the area that they would send currency to have it verified and get back to me in 5 days with a rate. i never mentioned to them what currency i had .do i want them sending my dinars off ,and wating ? hell no i have tried to find one bank in the greater kc area with a delarue so i would know i wanted to open an account if they did . still not mentioning the country of my currency .boa did say delarues are more common on the coastal locations . many questions ? seems no one is of any help . surely by now boa management would have been told or put on notice. would they not want my $ with them or am i just getting the stock answers on the info of a currency about to rv delarue are not just for iqd they can do all $ i have heard.hello Ali so long kc on cash in day

I spoke to the Las Cruces, NM BOA this past Thursday and they said they are not dealing with the Iraqi Dinar because it is not on the world market. Kuwait Dinar yes! If you want to know if a bank deals with the Iraqi Dinar you have to tell them what you have. Dreaming is free! It will happen when the Iraqi government get their act together. :blink:

• Upvote 1

If I take my dinars to a bank and they send them off and then say they are no good I will just sue Ali at Dinar Trade.

So if that happened I would get the money from Ali plus damages so I would make out better,

The guy will be a billionaire after the RV anyway so it will be easy.

So takem to the bank and know you will get the value, one way or the other. :)

Yea, suing a Billionaire is a snap. You would have to prove the currency didn't get replaced on the journey. They're not sending anything off of mine. Period

Nothing against Ali, but that certificate won't even get you a coffee at 7-11. How are you going to prove that Certificate is for the Dinar you have in your hand? There's nothing on that Certificate that will identify what you received.

IMO unsure.gif

Bottom line...DO NOT LET YOUR CURRENCY OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!!! If the bank feels they can not determine the authenticity of your currency then find one that will. There are too many possible scenarios for your money to get "lost". There will be a bank or a currency exchange or something near you that you can go in and exchange while you are present. Remember this is your money!

On several occasions I have had $100, (one hundred) dollars bills confiscated by a bank because they said they were counterfeit. If they suspect something is counterfeit, they do not hand them back to you. They are gone! And no amount of begging gets them back. I know, I tried.

What will I do with mine, I don't know yet. It depends on m options. What amazes me though is how greedy people get when they talk about a possible windfall from this activity. Maybe I have misread most of the posts, but it seems to me that most of the persons here are either active duty or ex-military, or found this through a church group. The main thing that both of these groups have in common is a desire for service. I find it very telling that so many are all "me, me, me" when it comes to a cash in. I hope that everyone takes a minute to reflect on where they were, and what a blessing that this can become. I am not opposed to becoming weathly by any stretch, the money will certainly change my life...I just hope that it doesn't change me.

• Upvote 2

GO RV!!!

Very well spoken. "By spoken I mean typed"

• Upvote 1