Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Update: KTFM - 20 Feb 2011

ronscarpa

UPDATE: FROM FRANK26...!

We have our studies and this is the following:

The budget is 96 trillion IQD and that is the equivalent of 82.6 b USD. One takes the 82.6 billion USD and multiplies it by the IQD exchange rate of 1170 which equals 96 Trillion. Iraq has to increase the IQD between 3 & 4 dollars to accomplish this Budget.

We told you very clearly we only expected the GOI to form itself today. They did not!!! The GOI does not pass laws.....the Parliament does. Maliki did not turn in the three ministers today therefore we do not have a fully formed GOI yet. But, Parliament went ahead and approved the Budget by law as of today.

The next homework for my team is ......WHY didn't Maliki hand over the three ministers today? This is what we are studying....is it M that caused the three minister delay

or ....................................THE PLAN USA?

With that in mind, I want you to know that yesterday the president of Tunisia.......... Died. Mubarak............how are you feeling sir? There is a pattern here family.

There is a reason why the Middle East has exploded.........WITH THEIR OWN VOICES!!!

Delta and I wish to talk to you tomorrow on our CC because you will read very little about the Budget today and about the fact the city of Baghdad is being destroyed hour by hour. The people are not going to wait until the 25th.

My Christian Love and Aloha-

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

UPDATE: FROM FRANK26...!

We have our studies and this is the following:

The budget is 96 trillion IQD and that is the equivalent of 82.6 b USD. One takes the 82.6 billion USD and multiplies it by the IQD exchange rate of 1170 which equals 96 Trillion. Iraq has to increase the IQD between 3 & 4 dollars to accomplish this Budget.

We told you very clearly we only expected the GOI to form itself today. They did not!!! The GOI does not pass laws.....the Parliament does. Maliki did not turn in the three ministers today therefore we do not have a fully formed GOI yet. But, Parliament went ahead and approved the Budget by law as of today.

The next homework for my team is ......WHY didn't Maliki hand over the three ministers today? This is what we are studying....is it M that caused the three minister delay

or ....................................THE PLAN USA?

With that in mind, I want you to know that yesterday the president of Tunisia.......... Died. Mubarak............how are you feeling sir? There is a pattern here family.

There is a reason why the Middle East has exploded.........WITH THEIR OWN VOICES!!!

Delta and I wish to talk to you tomorrow on our CC because you will read very little about the Budget today and about the fact the city of Baghdad is being destroyed hour by hour. The people are not going to wait until the 25th.

My Christian Love and Aloha-

KTF,

Frank

Thank you Ron :)

What Frank said at the end, is absolutely correct. We are fooling ourselves

if anyone thinks protests and uprising will wait until a scheduled date!

All my best!

Jim

---

Well it's finally sunday and just like the last 2 monthswe get more of the same old thing i been keeping up with this every day for two months and i'am sure all this post mean well but i got so i don't believe a thing on the interent. Every post i read friday night said every thing would happen sunday the buggett and seat fielded in gov. Well today i read not done so do you think this will every happen, i hope so but i got my doubts. I was thinking Miliki was the one holding this thing up but i really feel its in GODS hands surely one man could not keep holding up a whole nation so long on something thats suppost to be good for all. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Can anyone explain how this equates to a 3 to 4 dollar range?