Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Treasury in Iraq February 12-14

robbins

look up the us treasurys web sight,thay were over there on the 12-14,thay are looking to team up iraq with the imf and the world bank,dont take my word for it look it up your self.the timing could not be more perfect.

OK At least some spelling and grammar...Boy! (Treasury's webSITE - "they" and capital letters...plse

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

look up the us treasurys web sight,thay were over there on the 12-14,thay are looking to team up iraq with the imf and the world bank,dont take my word for it look it up your self.the timing could not be more perfect.

Ok, your 12-14 looks like the date Dec. 14, but since it is not december I am going to say that maybe you are trying to say Feb. 12th-through the 14th... :unsure::DB)

• Upvote 1

went to their site...I'm not finding it if in fact it is there...think I covered the whole site???

Probably a number of other visits by the Treasury Dept in the past not listed on their website if you believe the US has any involvement with helping Iraq with their currency revaluation, as was suggested by the Forex guy several weeks back in Clints post. Good news, good post.