Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor

fortytwo

This is my first reply/post on this site, I have been lurking for the past 2 months and just reading alot of old posts to bring myself as up to speed as possible. I have no intel, no connections and by no means am I an expert on world economics etc... That being said i would think that if this rumor were true, would it not bring on legal actions against Chase bank and its management for insider info?

Insider trading rules are governed by the SEC. This is a matter that will be overseen by the US Treasury. Therefore, they would not apply. However, if it could be proven that this were an activity of conspiracy, then RICO laws may come into play.

Well I was hearing from various sources it would happen between the 14th-18th and if you every seen "Friday" that is no where near a mouth full try this one "My sister in laws, baby cousin tracy's, boyfriend's niece"

Thanks for the post man and about the negatives people are just agitated about the whole thing Shabibi could say its happening in 24 hours and there will still be some negatives. just keep your head up

Just wondering why the Bank would tell its employees to go buy Dinar now, when they would all quit after RV, then have no one to work at the Bank. Just saying unwise business decision!!

Well have you ever been involved at an employer that does the weekly lotto? everyone chips in a dollar and then shares everyone elses numbers too. If it hits they all retire. If not they go on with thier lives. Same thing applies here. Its not like the people running your local branch are making all that much money, cmon! and with our unemployment up right now there are plenty to take thier place. :)

This is my first reply/post on this site, I have been lurking for the past 2 months and just reading alot of old posts to bring myself as up to speed as possible. I have no intel, no connections and by no means am I an expert on world economics etc... That being said i would think that if this rumor were true, would it not bring on legal actions against Chase bank and its management for insider info?

No there is no "insider trading info" since the incident didnt happen in the stock markets. We are stricktly talking about a little currency exchange. Now if the person that told everyone was under a confidentiality agreement he could get sued personaly but the rest would get off scott free.

Don't take this Personal, but why would chase tell their employee's, when rv comes about it would cost them a lot of money to replace all the employee's that bought in to the dinar?

And when those same employees cash in they will probably use thier accounts they have at that bank for mortgages ect. It doesnt cost that much to replace anyone. Banks have standards of practice and only require a high school degree to be a teller. Lets not put these people on too high of a pedestal.

Thanks for the post fortytwo, that just shows how this dinar investment has permeated every niche of our society. From the unemployed to the police, to the jail staff, to the prisoners, to the bankers, to the reporters, to the politicians and to the billionaires and yet we see no news about it on television. One has to ask WHY ???????

• Upvote 1

If I were a Chase employee that was told to buy Dinar and it suddenly made me a millionaire after it Rv'd I would not only never go back as an employee but would not turn my Dinar back into them for a higher spread nor be forced to tie it it up with Chase for five years in a CD When I could cash it in somewhere else and have immediate access to my newfound wealth. "just sayin" Every employee at Chase would know via email in less than an hour and after it Rv'd Chase would have no employees willing to continue working for them as they all would be rich Thoughts anyone? :tiphat:

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 1

I would have probably lied and just said "a daughter of a lady I work with is an employee at chase bank" and told her mom to buy dinar.

I still believe you, but the entire relationship you spit out is a mouthful

Agreed, it's ONLY fourth hand information. I tend to believe it but find it curious that the EMPLOYER would suggest to the EMPLOYEE a way to NEVER NEED A JOB FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. just saying....

I am hesitant to post this because I know if I were you I would call me a "pumper" (I am a dish network installer btw, not a g.e.t. team clown or anything) but..... you ready for this? (remember i know how ridiculous this sounds being part of this for about 6 months now and reading this and dd 10 times an hour).. but here we go... uuuuhhhhh... My cousins wife's dad works at a jail in central ohio. A lady that he works with at that jail has a daughter that works at chase bank. They (the bank employees) were told to buy dinar today.. (supposedly). Be gentle, I am a fragile person that takes your insults personally :P

A "pumper" in training, gotta get ur wings somehow!! Just kidding,no worries on my end..........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

Well have you ever been involved at an employer that does the weekly lotto? everyone chips in a dollar and then shares everyone elses numbers too. If it hits they all retire. If not they go on with thier lives. Same thing applies here. Its not like the people running your local branch are making all that much money, cmon! and with our unemployment up right now there are plenty to take thier place. :)

Agreed, Dinar and Lotto same thing? however, just what I wouldn't want to do retrain an entire staff, just saying but yes would help unemployment rate.

I told my employess's about this investment as well. I run a car lot, when this comes in i am not worried about losing all of my employees at all. I won't be there to care if they show up... lol I told them all that i knew about it and where they could read for themselves about it, then i said " i do not want to hear any crying of this comes in and your not part of it" I am pretty good friends with most of them since they have worked for me for many years.

This rumore could have been just as easily started in my situation. Bank branch mgr is in on it so he wanted to make sure his people got in too.

• Upvote 1