Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facing the reality, my 2 cents

What a GREAT POST!!

You were only a few weeks behind me in investing and also in coming too! I can very much relate to needing to step back and live your life. I so can't wait for this "process" to a point that I cash in, but I can't keep hoping that it will happen in the time frames that I read about every week. There really is so much that is a part of this that I have come to the conclusion (same as you) that there is more to this than we can really know from our very limited view. So, I check in, read what you post first, as you are very smart, and then move on. Life is full and managing what I have on my plate is already so much, that the managing of all the news and rumors can take it to TOO much, mentally and emotionally.

I am really grateful for my investment, as the education I have gained, both about the world economies, politics, cultures and media, but also more about you as a person, that I know I'll keep following all of this for many years to come, but with greater balance than when I first got obsessed. ;)

You're so cool... I'm grateful to call you my brother.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think we all fall to this when we first get in and after a few months come to realize it is consuming our lives. I too have backed off, but do come on to check in, only because I have formed a type of friendship with some people here and hope that I can continue it after the rv. God bless all that is invested and thank you for your post to remind us all!!!

• 1 year later...

In all the years invested and years spent on this site and others, This is the best and most outstanding post I have read. Great job Sir. If all others would post honest worth reading articles it would be a better world for all of us who believe, are tried of all the so called experts, pumpers , Again, Thank you Sir for your time and effort. When this investment hits, Look me up as I will be honored to Buy you a well deserved whatever you Drink.

• Upvote 1

Great post! This "RV" ain't happening any time in our near future... I don't care what "window" we're in! Hahahahaha!! That cracked out country will be back at war in no time. Civil unrest will crush that place. And you all most likely agree. There are no "time frames" to look at anymore. No magic number of things the GOI has to accomplish... its all bull coming from backwards people. Iraqis and gurus included. Peace out!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

the post is almost 2 yrs old. hope he is still around and doing better. any updates would be appreciated

I am doing better, I got the job I mentioned in the post and have been with them ever since. I just completed my 23rd pool season and things look good for the future. HOWEVER, I can't stress enough that I am still paying for the financial burden I placed on myself and my family because of this "dream" I hope all will take a close look at where they are today and if I help even one person realize they are in the same place and they can do something about it, then this post served its purpose.

God Bless you all, and may all of your dreams come true

RVD

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have Just read this article and agree with its contents..It is so easy to be consumed by the dream of the gold at the end of the rainbow and thinks its going to happen tomorrow but it isn't going to happen till it happens ...I do not come into this site often because one reads the same news written a different way each time ... Yes I would like to realise my investment sooner rather than later before age catches me up fast..lol...but as that happens each day gets another day closer to seeing my investment being realised...

me too Maggie...miss the good ones....things have changed on this site and a lot of the old timers have moved on...still hangin' on and check once in awhile to see what is shakin' but not here all the time....lets hope it all comes to an end soon...

• 10 months later...

Thank you for your post. Many times we can't see what we're doing to ourselves and the people around us. Listening to your truth has shed light to my own. I want you to know that I really appreciate you sharing your situation with us/me. It's help me make some better choices for myself and my time each day. Thank you.

Now for the discipline to reframe my thoughts. :) Thank you again!

Go RV :moon-from-car:

Super, super, super post!!!!  It would be well if every POTENTIAL dinar owner would read this before even purchasing their dinar.  It might quiet a few nerves and dispel a lot of the "guru grunt" that fowls the posts.  

My best to you and your family.

8-12-2013  Newshound Guru Shredd    I work for a very large international bank that you have all heard of and I've personally worked with the big players that you read about like Wells Fargo, Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and so on.  This all said, here comes my intelligence... 

1. When the official exchange rate of the iraqi dinar changes, it will be immediately realized in the markets.  

2. There is no foreknowledge of pending rate changes. Severe manipulation of any would collapse trading.  

3. There are no back bank screens with blinking lights that show pending exchange rates that are awaiting activation.  

4. No WF or any other banking officer will have any foreknowledge of pending forex rate changes.  

5. Rate changes are immediately realized in banking systems with no pre-advice.

6. No high ranking political contact, UST contact, VP at any bank or any other "source" will have any knowledge of a pending rate. If this were the case and had the ability to leak out, again, it would be manipulated on an immediate and regular basis. This is akin to insider trading and is punishable in a court of law.

7. There are no "glitches" or "the rate was supposed to be uploaded but the 'system' didn't work". Rate changes are a smooth process and take place on a regular basis. 

8. Any [one] telling everyone the opposite of what I've stated above in any form is doing so because of one of two reasons: first, they...wish to be the informer of the good news we all seek. Second, and this should be punishable in a court of law, they are "pumping" dinar for brokers...  <--This is for TerryK, HotDog Tony and BS Okie.

9. Study what the CBI is doing and saying. Follow the project to delete the zeros, watch for Iraq to move under Article VIII of the IMF, watch for Iraq becoming a free market economy with a currency that is representative of the sovereign democracy Iraq now is. 

10. Know that Iraq is in a whole new light now that they are truly sovereign.They will not want to be tagged as a "currency manipulator", purposely keeping their rate low. Iraq has too much to lose by keeping it down, we are seeing this in the articles...investment is at risk. The CBI will move forward in a relatively short period of time. so, in summary...watch what the cbi does and listen to what they say, that is true intelligence! 

my 2 cents copy and pasted, with a feel good on #9 and #10

• Upvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53668-real-dinar-update/

Great post hence the reason I went and sought the answers out to what who when and where the RV is controlled from. You are correct this as is any currency speculation is a very very high risk investment. Try my link above for whats really going on here. Peace.

Thank you so much for sharing so much - appreciate time and effort to let us know and be a reminder to - live our lives, continue to believe, and smell the flowers!!  Blessings to you and yours and all your endeavors!!!

Well, I agree that people do get too caught up in all of the hype and I did it myself for a short while, but I did learn a lesson pretty early on in this endeavor so, luckily for me it opened my eyes and I stopped. It is nice to come and read other's posts and give replies and opinions on them and that is pretty much all I do at this point. Honestly I don't even do very much research anymore at this point in time because nothing has really changed and when things do happen there is always someone who brings the information to us which is greatly appreciated.

I truly hope you are able to get work and that things come together for you and your family. Times are tough and they could get rougher real soon. Let's just hope Iraq gets it together and shifts into second gear before the end of the year because I also believe that there are many more things that need to be achieved in order for an RV of the dinar to even be possible. Surprisingly they have managed to get a couple of those things done this year so, who knows what may take place next year.

I do have to respectfully disagree with you on an RV of the Kuwaiti dinar though. They did not technically have a RV. Many gurus push this one as well and it is just not true IMO. It's just another gurumor tactic, sorry.

Take care and God bless.

Well, I agree that people do get too caught up in all of the hype and I did it myself for a short while, but I did learn a lesson pretty early on in this endeavor so, luckily for me it opened my eyes and I stopped. It is nice to come and read other's posts and give replies and opinions on them and that is pretty much all I do at this point. Honestly I don't even do very much research anymore at this point in time because nothing has really changed and when things do happen there is always someone who brings the information to us which is greatly appreciated.

I truly hope you are able to get work and that things come together for you and your family. Times are tough and they could get rougher real soon. Let's just hope Iraq gets it together and shifts into second gear before the end of the year because I also believe that there are many more things that need to be achieved in order for an RV of the dinar to even be possible. Surprisingly they have managed to get a couple of those things done this year so, who knows what may take place next year.

I do have to respectfully disagree with you on an RV of the Kuwaiti dinar though. They did not technically have a RV. Many gurus push this one as well and it is just not true IMO. It's just another gurumor tactic, sorry.

Take care and God bless.

OOPs! didn't realize this was an old thread, but I still meant everything I said... and I hope everything worked out well for you.

Edited by Djorgie