Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I must say without a doubt..........this is the most negative and mean spirited place to post anything relating to Dinar Intel. Far too many of the responders to posts that have been made here are just plain ugly in their attitudes and mean as hell. It is truly pathetic.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 13

I AGREE you sound like the group you do not like.

Be POSITIVE their are a lot of good people on here with great information and advice.

Everywhere you go there is good and bad. It is up to you what to take from it.

Go RV / RI

What Sister Mary is saying, I believe, is that even though there is good and bad everywhere, and we all know that, the negativity and nastiness here is more virulent than on the other sites she has visited. I found the same thing. And perhaps that is why I try to at least more selective in anything negative I might post. But of course, when complaining of the barking to the digs, rather than the dogs' master, what can one expect.

smee2

I must say without a doubt..........this is the most negative and mean spirited place to post anything relating to Dinar Intel. Far too many of the responders to posts that have been made here are just plain ugly in their attitudes and mean as hell. It is truly pathetic.

Your opinion which I respect but do not share at all.....Sister Mary, are you a Nun? No disrespect meant, just curious.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

What Sister Mary is saying, I believe, is that even though there is good and bad everywhere, and we all know that, the negativity and nastiness here is more virulent than on the other sites she has visited. I found the same thing. And perhaps that is why I try to at least more selective in anything negative I might post. But of course, when complaining of the barking to the digs, rather than the dogs' master, what can one expect.

smee2

I just want to remind everyone that when one site has "problems" the tendency seems to be to come here and be HATEFUL and SPITEFUL and imho that is what has occurred here recently and has added exponentially to the quantity of venom around here. I do believe it will level out once people get settled again.

We know who the "family of DV" is and isn't, for the most part. I ask you, if you are with us ... how can you be against us? And I am referring to the fact that one thing has brought us all here together and no matter where you sit right now in your feelings about the IQD revalue, you can choose to be a part of this family or not.

• Upvote 4

I just want to remind everyone that when one site has "problems" the tendency seems to be to come here and be HATEFUL and SPITEFUL and imho that is what has occurred here recently and has added exponentially to the quantity of venom around here. I do believe it will level out once people get settled again.

We know who the "family of DV" is and isn't, for the most part. I ask you, if you are with us ... how can you be against us? And I am referring to the fact that one thing has brought us all here together and no matter where you sit right now in your feelings about the IQD revalue, you can choose to be a part of this family or not.

I absolutely agree 100%

But.....every so often, somebody will post something crazy and despite my efforts to restrain myself, sometimes I can't stop myself from spittin' out a little fire! :D

Fire%20breath%20by%20luc%20viator.jpg

As for you sister, if you think we should be gleeful about every rumour or opinion that comes down the pike...oh you are sadly mistaken! Its a public forum, anyone in the world can join and express themselves within reason, what do you expect? :lol:

I think the mods do a great job keeping stuff curbed especially when it gets heated. That takes patience. ;)

• Upvote 2

[quote if you are with us ... how can you be against us? And I am referring to the fact that one thing has brought us all here together and no matter where you sit right now in your feelings about the IQD revalue, you can choose to be a part of this family or not.

No offense to your Moderatorship but, this is not a family. As soon as this currency revalues or flops these "family members" will be dust in the wind. I've often wondered how Charles Manson, David Koresh and Jim Jones could talk normal everyday people into blindly following their directions, but now I can some what understand. Certainly not comparing this forum board to that extreme insanity. But " If you are with us…how can you be against us? " Come on. If you can't be against "Opinions" you can't be against anything. That is all this board and every other board is made up of is only opinions. Bash at will. But you know i'm right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No offense to your Moderatorship but, this is not a family. As soon as this currency revalues or flops these "family members" will be dust in the wind. I've often wondered how Charles Manson, David Koresh and Jim Jones could talk normal everyday people into blindly following their directions, but now I can some what understand. Certainly not comparing this forum board to that extreme insanity. But " If you are with us…how can you be against us? " Come on. If you can't be against "Opinions" you can't be against anything. That is all this board and every other board is made up of is only opinions. Bash at will. But you know i'm right.

I sure hope you're not comparing THIS dinar site with those monsters you mentioned up there ....

I was not implying that you can not share your opinions ... please, I believe we've clearly demonstrated that your opinion is welcome, as long as it is presented in a respectful manor, much like you would treat family members (I sure hope).

and I do NOT know you're right ... you've failed to supply a link!! :lmao:

Sister Mary, i also posted about the foul language and mean spirited attitude that a few express on this site. What i didn't know was how to report abuse, foul language and offenses to make the Moderators aware and now i do.......when you see this hit the report button on the botton of the page......ALL MEMBERS NEED TO HIT THE REPORT BUTTON ON OFFENSES TO MAKE THEM AWARE OF THE OFFENSE... that way we might enjoy this website for the info it generates without the ones who can't be civil.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

It is interesting that you responded Umbertino. You happen to be one of the many on this site that I am appalled at the mean spirited responses. My question to you is WHY do you find it necessary to be so unkind? I would just encourage you to just lighten up a bit and respond with a different attitude. You can be part of making this stressful investment situation a more positive and intelligent experience not only for yourself, but for others. It takes so little to encourage and build up...and the neat thing about that is you get back what you put out there.....encouragement and respect.

Some day, and I hope soon God willing...you will be a wealthy person and you can not only enjoy every aspect of your new found wealth, but you can help others....and then just watch your life explode with happiness and peace.

Enough said.

• Upvote 1

I absolutely agree 100%

But.....every so often, somebody will post something crazy and despite my efforts to restrain myself, sometimes I can't stop myself from spittin' out a little fire! :D

Fire%20breath%20by%20luc%20viator.jpg

As for you sister, if you think we should be gleeful about every rumour or opinion that comes down the pike...oh you are sadly mistaken! Its a public forum, anyone in the world can join and express themselves within reason, what do you expect? :lol:

I think the mods do a great job keeping stuff curbed especially when it gets heated. That takes patience. ;)

Great answer, got to give you a +1 !!! B) It definately is not church! B)

Sister Mary,

I am sorry that your experiences have been negative ones. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably feel the same. In fact, there have been a few times when I've wanted to reach thru the computer screen and squeeze the little plunker eyes out. ha ha

However... when I get treated badly, the first think I TRY (key word is TRY) to understand is whether I brought it upon myself. Nine times out of ten, it WAS me. I either did not explain myself clearly, or did not provide significant background to justify my point of view. 99% of the people here are reasonable human beings with the ability to understand human nature and provide forgiveness. It's just a matter of finding out what the misunderstand is.

Personally, I will tell you something, every single person that has had a problem with my postings, I've contacted and had a heart to heart with..and without a doubt, almost everyone of them is now my friend. Friends that I have grown extremely fond of and highly value their different viewpoints and way of thinking. (There is one Gents who I haven't completely made up with, but we agreed to disagree.)

My point is, most of the time when there is a heighten level of emotions, it is because one or both parties are trying to get their point across, instead of trying to undersand the other person's view point. And I am as guilty as SIN on this one, but I keep trying to zip it. ha ha

Bottomline, I think you are a wonderful person with interesting view points from which all of us can learn. :)

smee2

Virulent?

I am one who argees with you 100% if they don't like what you have posted they should just leave your post with out a comment. I know I get bashed for many differant thing like spelling for one. But when your excide about something your posting you bound to make spelling mistakes. But here is something you can learn from me when I see these bad replies I try to ignor them and say " well thats your opinion and I have mine and if you don't like it keep out of my post".

I have made a lot of friends here in chat & they sometimes read my post & let the bad post form other have it. So since I feel we are so close to the RV please take the time to get to know the good people of the site who just try to have fun in chat. We don't need to talk about what others have said about the dinar we just wait and have fun talking about things we want to get after and just make jokes and laugh. So I would like to say come on in to chat and meet some nice people, and I am sorry that the jerks of the site are so hurtfull to you. But we all get those and nothing we can do about it ( I also have a few friends that are mods in the chat room and they do their best to try to find those bad post and if bad enough they try to block those so we don't see them, but they can't block all of them that would take to much time and they want the fun too.)

So here to the RV and I hope you get al you want out of it, GO RV!!!!!!

I'll only add this to the discussion. As long as some people can hide behind their avatars they feel empowered to say and do things they would never do face to face, person to person. I get angry too but I always try to be my real self and respond as if the person were in the room and eye to eye with me. In other words I would be willing to put my real name on anything I post.

Iam sure there are those who would not. Does kind of hurt your image of humanity doesn't it?

Just my 23.4 Dinar

• Upvote 1

It is interesting that you responded Umbertino. You happen to be one of the many on this site that I am appalled at the mean spirited responses. My question to you is WHY do you find it necessary to be so unkind? I would just encourage you to just lighten up a bit and respond with a different attitude. You can be part of making this stressful investment situation a more positive and intelligent experience not only for yourself, but for others. It takes so little to encourage and build up...and the neat thing about that is you get back what you put out there.....encouragement and respect.

Some day, and I hope soon God willing...you will be a wealthy person and you can not only enjoy every aspect of your new found wealth, but you can help others....and then just watch your life explode with happiness and peace.

Enough said.

Well, I appreciate your disclosure of feelings about the way you perceive . my posts. And again I can only respect that perception.

I don't agree with it obviously....

"Mean-spirited"? Unkind? Maybe. . I'd say it would much depend on the context. I just express my thoughts and opinions and sometimes I deem it appropriate to add a li'l sarcasm if so I feel inclined but I wouldn't call it mean spirited nor unkind.

I see you're coming forward to me with good intentions and I sincerely appreciate that...... It's only that we, legitimately, have different ways and different perceptions about things without this making either of us bad or mean...... The Beauty of People also lies in their Diversity.

The "helping others" part has been put into practice for some time, believe me.

Not as a wealthy man ( I'm not) but as normal human being with normal heart and soul.....So we can't really know what lies within an Individual. no matter what we may think or or may guess.........

I wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino