Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUMMARY: Nighthk11 Chat: (DV-Private Site) - 2/6/2011

ronscarpa

best rumor I have heard yet and that's where it belongs--I want to believe but I am cautious as there are some things which do not follow other posts that have come true--tinture a falsehood with enough believeable disinformation and it becomes the truth to those who are easily led. I am not really bashing you and I hope this comes true but to me it is unbelieveable if you read it twice or more --you should post it in rumors or the very least as an opinion

I am tired of seeing GO RV when we should be saying go IRAQI PEOPLE hopefully they will be the real winners of this and suck us right along with them

• Upvote 2

Yes I do own a substantial amount and I do believe that an Rv will happen but our western straight line logical thinking does not appy here --we do not think like the middle eastern mind just as it is alien thinking to the tribal mentality of them to understand the way we think they have come a long way in a short period of time and it will not change a thing---be patient ,help stop the hesteria and we will all arrive at the same point in time but it will be on their time line not ours----

any intel about the Island party local yet

• Upvote 1

capt.cliff - there is something ominous behind the reference to the wmd - more than what was expected to be found - however, given how darned long it took to get into Iraq when all this came down, SH could have moved anything he wanted - we waited on the UN far too long.........there is much more to this story and I for one would like to know as I took/taken a lot of cr_p and flak over believeing all was not right in Iraq and we needed to move on them - not that I'm stupid either an believe all the stories on bringing them to "democracy" like was touted in 'Nam

• Upvote 2

The reference to WMD should NOT have been put out. HOWEVER since it has been, there is ALOT more to the story. If people start talking and then everyone we "trust" to run our government wants to know WHERE they are and what it is, gets involved. That could be an issue. Right now they are safe and secured and out of reach. ALSO out of the reach of the people that want them for use against us. Not everything is a "need to know" and if thats the price our country and government pays to keep us safe, then so be it. If it is projected as an "unjustified" war to keep the people that are screaming this "safe". I am all in. Call it what you want but the people that know the TRUTH "get it".

• Upvote 3

Very true and I agree with much of that----and I also waivered on the fence why we were there BUT I can't draw a comparision to us being in "vietnam" to this when GB went in their the first time he detailed to the American people what our objectives were to be and why we were doing them he KEPT his word then withdrew then took all the flack for not finishing the job now that we were there-HE KEPT HIS WORD--Even though we had to go back later on --I respect this man when was the last time a politican kept his Word--It was reported that prior to us going into Iraq that they flew their airforce to Iran their mortal enemy who they had just finished I think a 20 years war[not positive on time] but this all is off the true purpose of all of us being here ---our speculation of the dinar , the RV of the iraqi dinar and helping our fellow speculators to weather the storm of anticipation with support and good information not just another "Manic Monday"--LOL!

• Upvote 3

Weapons of Mass Destruction? Yeah, right! The only weapon Saddam had was himself, his sons and his regime! President GW Bush Senior and GW Bush Jr. had to use a powerful reason to get us into Iraq. What better reason than the lie that Iraq was a threat to the U.S.? Iraq was never a threat to the U.S. They were a threat to their own people and maybe a tiny bit to Israel and the surrounding ME countries. Don't be fooled, this was pre-planned when GW Bush senior gave Saddam the green light to go into Kuwait. If all of a sudden the media decides to publicize they found WMD, you can bet that is also a cover-up. BTW, can someone guess how many other countries have WMD? I don't see us invading these countries. Our service men and women have payed a very high price, Bless them all. BTW, be prepared, because I'm sure Iran is next!

This is all part of the plan. It's called OIL and the New World Order!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 14

Interesting ,I hope it does not prove you right--we need to immediately focus on our own problems right here at home---I fear that there is a lot of slight of hand here at home as we are being undermined as citizens in our own country-being focused on other things and not paying attention to our own situation[bTW I am talking about both polical parties not one or the other}--it gives me a pain everywhere to maybe the world viewing us as a 3rd or 4th world country

• Upvote 2

capt.cliff, my comment on vietnam was that we were in 'nam to "bring democracy" to the vietnamese masses - yah, right.........when there was a whole lot more to why were there as well as there is a whole lot more to why we went into Iraq other than what the mainstream media tries to feed us - that's my point

The reference to WMD should NOT have been put out. HOWEVER since it has been, there is ALOT more to the story. If people start talking and then everyone we "trust" to run our government wants to know WHERE they are and what it is, gets involved. That could be an issue. Right now they are safe and secured and out of reach. ALSO out of the reach of the people that want them for use against us. Not everything is a "need to know" and if thats the price our country and government pays to keep us safe, then so be it. If it is projected as an "unjustified" war to keep the people that are screaming this "safe". I am all in. Call it what you want but the people that know the TRUTH "get it".

hypr2001 - and exactly what do you know about the WMD? And why shouldn't the reference be there - not that I believe that I need to know EVERYTHING that goes on - I do believe in protecting our president when he's gone underground etc. - I just don't get your cryptic message - particularly "......WHERE they are and what it is, gets involved. Right now they are safe & secured & out of reach" What the heck are you trying to say? This smacks of CIA type stuff and I'm not sure you're CIA.........or ? I don't know who you are or what you know - so I take your response with a grain of salt - go ahead - flame away - take your best shot.

• Upvote 1

Is it just me? ... or does this particular posting sound reasonable, and ... I hate to say it but ... sane?

:huh:

smee2

Yes Smee, Sane, I totally agree, there is no other reason holding back the RV except having to pay Kuwait back 5% of the money incurred from Iraq's oil sales for EVER. Sanction 1956, I feel there are still some negotiations going on in respect to the length of time Iraq has to pay this debt.

b. The anticipated revenue that the Federal Government will receive from the oil production of the Kurdistan Region during the coming five years from 2010 to 2014 will be: $2.75 billion (2010), $8.23 billion (2011), $12.45 billion (2012), $18.27 billion (2013), and $25.62 billion (2014). The total cost compensation of the companies contracted in the Region for the same period will be: $1.4 billion (2010), $0.9 billion (2011), $1.05 (2012), $1.2 (2013), and $1.4 (2014). This illustrates that the Federal Government (Ministry of Finance) will receive in total more than $67 billion as net revenue from the oil produced by companies contracted in the Region in the coming five years. In return, less than $6 billion in costs will be paid to these companies.

c. By 2015 the total revenue will be more than $27 billion per year, with a cost compensation of $1.5 billion per year to the companies involved.

http://www.krg.org/articles/detail.asp?anr=33405&lngnr=12

And that is just the Kurdistan region. 5% of 67,000,000,000 is a whole lotta money for eternity.

• Upvote 2

I was there during the time WMD stuff in question was found. Not righ there, but close. I don't know particulars, just know for a fact they found something that was not to be disclosed. I've heard rumors on what it was but I'm not certain. Supposedly, as was stated, something much worse than we (the public) expected, and people are probably better off not knowing such a thing exists. Take it for what it's worth.

• Upvote 2