Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Pumpers....

andy3978

Because 4pm est is 12 am Monday morning in Iraq. The CBI can still update. If you look at the CBI rates its for 2-6 (Sunday!) so it can still very well update Monday. Who knows, but don't rule it out yet.

Yea I know 4pm EST will be 12am Monday in Iraq. Just the way that dude said it...sorta like he knows something is going to happen at that time. We'll see I guess

Because 4pm est is 12 am Monday morning in Iraq. The CBI can still update. If you look at the CBI rates its for 2-6 (Sunday!) so it can still very well update Monday. Who knows, but don't rule it out yet.

It will not happen like that. You wont see the new rate ( if it happens today) at 4pm. You will see it when they hold the next auction. They wont randomly update it with the new rate. It will show the new rate with the auction results.

• Upvote 1

Yes Oki and the pumpers are all bull puckey !!! That new article for the 14 dinar was debunked too...Fat Lady Sings !!! She only sings when she leaves my bedroom..

And still........lots of followers buy every li'l thing he spouts apparently..........Many, no doubt, will think he's definitely the Dinar Messiah ......I mean we all read those awesome chat parts where there's always somebody saying things like " Okie thanks for your great intel and sources. You're the One and Only"........WOW.....The mistery of the Human Being......Truly fascinating..

Edited by umbertino

It will not happen like that. You wont see the new rate ( if it happens today) at 4pm. You will see it when they hold the next auction. They wont randomly update it with the new rate. It will show the new rate with the auction results.

Good point but midnight est will be 8am in Baghdad, presumably when the auctions would open there and hopefully with the new rate like you mentioned.

It will not happen like that. You wont see the new rate ( if it happens today) at 4pm. You will see it when they hold the next auction. They wont randomly update it with the new rate. It will show the new rate with the auction results. But, please dont get your hopes up. It is not going to happen today. They still have A LOT of work to do. And I mean, a lot. I dont think we will see something until, June, at the absolute earliest. Even in June, I think it will just be traded currency with the same value ( or close to it). I think we will be extremely luck if it even hit 0.05 in 2011.

I know I will be bashed for this. But, remember, you all bashed Zantac for saying it wasnt going to happen in 2010..... he was right. I knew it wasnt going to happen in 2008,2009,2010, and I dont see it happening this year either.

My Timeline:

By June 2011 ( if we are lucky) : Tradeable currency worldwide/ still worthless though

By end of 2011, At the most, up in value to 0.05

by 2015 worth around 2.00

By 2020 a new currency will be issued

It is common sense that they cant go into it and RV right now. They are still extremely unstable. They have a lot of work to do still. When I first bought into this, I didnt expect a ROI until 2020. I now think it will be a lucrative ROI by 2015. But they are not going to go and RV at $3. And they arent going to RI at pre-war levels either. As most of you know, that was an artificial rate set by the aristocratic saddam regime. They will NOT RI at pre-war levels. However, it will increase to a pretty substantial value in time. The cost to print each dinar is about 6 cents. Link Page 6. the cost to produce each USD, is 6.4 cents Link

So, if you use common sense, you know that it will eventually increase. They arent going to pay that high for something so worthless. In time, it will increase. we are closer than ever before obviously, but its not quite there yet.

Hold tight, it is coming though. Another year or two, and you all will be very happy

• Upvote 1

It will not happen like that. You wont see the new rate ( if it happens today) at 4pm. You will see it when they hold the next auction. They wont randomly update it with the new rate. It will show the new rate with the auction results. But, please dont get your hopes up. It is not going to happen today. They still have A LOT of work to do. And I mean, a lot. I dont think we will see something until, June, at the absolute earliest. Even in June, I think it will just be traded currency with the same value ( or close to it). I think we will be extremely luck if it even hit 0.05 in 2011.

I know I will be bashed for this. But, remember, you all bashed Zantac for saying it wasnt going to happen in 2010..... he was right. I knew it wasnt going to happen in 2008,2009,2010, and I dont see it happening this year either.

My Timeline:

By June 2011 ( if we are lucky) : Tradeable currency worldwide/ still worthless though

By end of 2011, At the most, up in value to 0.05

by 2015 worth around 2.00

By 2020 a new currency will be issued

It is common sense that they cant go into it and RV right now. They are still extremely unstable. They have a lot of work to do still. When I first bought into this, I didnt expect a ROI until 2020. I now think it will be a lucrative ROI by 2015. But they are not going to go and RV at $3. And they arent going to RI at pre-war levels either. As most of you know, that was an artificial rate set by the aristocratic saddam regime. They will NOT RI at pre-war levels. However, it will increase to a pretty substantial value in time. The cost to print each dinar is about 6 cents. Link Page 6. the cost to produce each USD, is 6.4 cents Link

So, if you use common sense, you know that it will eventually increase. They arent going to pay that high for something so worthless. In time, it will increase. we are closer than ever before obviously, but its not quite there yet.

Hold tight, it is coming though. Another year or two, and you all will be very happy

You might be right about what you say, however there is one caveat...Egypt. If the GOI doesnt get their currency worth something, the country will BURN. Look how the protests started in Egypt & Yemen. People portested about poor living conditions, no money, lack of jobs, lack of food/high prices. The GOI NEEDS to right some wrongs immediately or risk being overthrown and the country is cast into civil war...Iran takes over and now the world is in real trouble. Iraq MUST stabilize right away, especially in light of the condition of the ME right now

You people like to CONSTANTLY eat doo doo then CONSTANTLY complain that it makes your breath stink.

SLOWLY BACK BACK AWAY FROM THE TABLE!

This is COOL!! You are probably going to get bashed. I placed 1 word yesterday "Really" and you would have thought the apocalypse had started! I might use this one on my employees, thanks. :lol::lol::lol:

You might be right about what you say, however there is one caveat...Egypt. If the GOI doesnt get their currency worth something, the country will BURN. Look how the protests started in Egypt & Yemen. People portested about poor living conditions, no money, lack of jobs, lack of food/high prices. The GOI NEEDS to right some wrongs immediately or risk being overthrown and the country is cast into civil war...Iran takes over and now the world is in real trouble. Iraq MUST stabilize right away, especially in light of the condition of the ME right now

You are right... But " Immediately " to Iraq is within 10 years. They have no concept of urgency or time.

• Upvote 1

Pumpers can't pump if we don't let them get us pumped. We all need to be responsible for our own actions and reactions to other people's actions. My advice if you are on the down slope of the roller coaster would be to stay away from the rumor section for a few days and focus on the news and facts. It's fun to dream and it's exciting but this thing is not going to happen on our time schedule, but it most certainly will happen. My bet is when this is all over, in a strage kind of way, we are all going to miss this crazy ride. She's coming folks and I think we are real close.

Peace.

We are all guilty of PUMPING........GOD have mercy on our soulssad.gif

NOWWWWWWWW dang it andy,,, you know that over there they are already r.v.ed but being superbowl day they went out and stocked up on dorito`s and dip,, if the packs win it is 3.50$ steelers win 4.00 and that is why it is in the waiting rooms about the news release,,,, :lol:

NOWWWWWWWW dang it andy,,, you know that over there they are already r.v.ed but being superbowl day they went out and stocked up on dorito`s and dip,, if the packs win it is 3.50$ steelers win 4.00 and that is why it is in the waiting rooms about the news release,,,, laugh.gif

Well then we want the STEELERS to win...................(((((GO STEELERS)))))biggrin.gif

The pumpers don't surprise me...the responses to this initial post surprise me though. I thought we were all kinda laughing at the pumpers and just waiting til it ACTUALLY happens to celebrate. Most of us on here already have what we have in dinar and are simply waiting for good news...right? If you are seriously buying more when pumpers are announcing the "for sure" RV date, you are on the wrong sight. Most on here seem fairly realistic about how and when (no one knows), but IF you are truly buying at the advise of someone else, you are really just plain sad. This is speculative and could possibly not pay off. The info and research SEEMS to point to an RV happening, but the Titanic seemed iceberg proof...so please don't run out and cash in more college funds to buy more. Keep what dinar you have and send your kids to college... and pray that it teaches them the simple stategy of trusting real and, more importantly, realistic information. God willing we all come out ok, but trust only those close to you...cause none of us on here are...

and by the way, Great job Steelers!!!! lolololollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont
  • Upvote 3