Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Pumpers....

andy3978

is it possible that the rate could change during the day...with them being 9 hrs ahead of us...could it update say at 9am for us and 6pm for them...after they close their banks?

Just wondering....or will it be midnight their time?

The CBI's webmaster is extremely lackadaisical when it comes to updating the site. Just look at how many days they were without a value for the CAD on the CBI lol. I'm sure they can update it anytime they want to thought. BTW Baghdad is 8 hours ahead of us (EST)

• Downvote 1

ty for the info.....Im in tulsa...we are central and again thanks......at least when I check the cbi rate during the day I know that it is possible for it to change at anytime

come on change!!!!

well I have never seen it change more than once a day. I suppose it is possible if they do RV the dinar. Forex wont show anything until they open at 8am EST on Monday (Forex is closed over the weekend).

I'd assume regardless of the CBI's site and Forex...the RV would be major enough news where it would be picked p by Fox and the like and would ripple through the internet via verifiable news outlets.

Meanwhile there's nothing going on...despite all the promises/swears of 'this thing being done'

I hole heartily agree.

After this things some day,some way, finally gets done.

I would love to get there real names, address, and meet everyone else there for a good old fashion woopin.

But some of there " guru" writings are hilarious.

GO RV

LOL I agree with an old fashioned backhanded ***** slap being in order for the 'gurus'. It's just so funny how each week the claims get more and more outrageous. Their rhetoric has clearly ramped up in recent weeks. After Sunday/Monday comes and goes, I really wish someone on those other sites in a chat or CC would call their asses out! Call them out right in front of everyone and expose them for the retards they are.

• Upvote 1

Well since Friday you (you know who you are) have seen screaming that "It's a done deal. The fat lady is singing. CBI will indicate the RV'd rate on Sunday. Cash out Monday. Blah Blah"

Well it's 7am EST on Sunday and the CBI was updated for today. Know what it shows? Guess? US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

So what happened? Where's the 100:1 RV rate making us overnight millionaires? Last night I went to bed a commoner and swore I'd wake up today as One of the Beautiful People.

Well yet again your INTEL proved void again. Another Epic FAIL. :o

Ever read the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf? Do you clowns really believe that screaming every Friday about the RV Monday is going to continue working? You think because you put out a BS rumor each and every Friday that people are going to believe you and run out and drop Junior's college fund on buying Dinars from your surrogates? Come on? You might have suckered a few people back in the day but now all yous do is continue making jerkoffs out of yourselves.

I read your junk for entertainment value only, but after week upon week, it's time someone called you out.

So here's the question: WHAT HAPPENED? YOU SAID THE FAT LADY SUNG? WHERE'S THE RV YOU SWORE TO AND TOLD US TO 'BET THE HOUSE ON IT'?

stupid-people.jpg

I actually live with two idiots that waste money they don't have on reserves just because the pumpers say its going to RV every week. I trying to find away to block those annoying conference calls.

I'm with Andy 3978.

My suggestion is STOP with the intel. Don't you think there are many Iraqi's that are reading this supposed intel everyday and laughing. They in Iraqi are feeding you this stuff and then laughing there a//'s off.

STOP with the crap and let them do their job.

We'll get the RV when the timing is right!

• Upvote 1

I am almost at the point of saying we have ourselves to blame ... I mean we keep reading the BS, and calling it BS but still hoping that even though it comes from people who continually BS that maybe this time, just maybe this time ...

We let ourselves get worked up and disappointed and swear that is IT ... no more reading Guru BS and then ... before you know it we are at about Thrusday or so and looking for the weekly weekend forecast.

Addictive, isn't it?

I just want the notices from the forum that it is a done thing ... today is the date and here is the rate.

But, I am as addicted, I suppose as the rest of the crew ... and keep reading this BS and hoping.

:( smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well since Friday you (you know who you are) have seen screaming that "It's a done deal. The fat lady is singing. CBI will indicate the RV'd rate on Sunday. Cash out Monday. Blah Blah"

Well it's 7am EST on Sunday and the CBI was updated for today. Know what it shows? Guess? US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

So what happened? Where's the 100:1 RV rate making us overnight millionaires? Last night I went to bed a commoner and swore I'd wake up today as One of the Beautiful People.

Well yet again your INTEL proved void again. Another Epic FAIL. :o

Ever read the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf? Do you clowns really believe that screaming every Friday about the RV Monday is going to continue working? You think because you put out a BS rumor each and every Friday that people are going to believe you and run out and drop Junior's college fund on buying Dinars from your surrogates? Come on? You might have suckered a few people back in the day but now all yous do is continue making jerkoffs out of yourselves.

I read your junk for entertainment value only, but after week upon week, it's time someone called you out.

So here's the question: WHAT HAPPENED? YOU SAID THE FAT LADY SUNG? WHERE'S THE RV YOU SWORE TO AND TOLD US TO 'BET THE HOUSE ON IT'?

stupid-people.jpg

Yes Oki and the pumpers are all bull puckey !!! That new article for the 14 dinar was debunked too...Fat Lady Sings !!! She only sings when she leaves my bedroom..

• Upvote 1

Pumpers can't pump if we don't let them get us pumped. We all need to be responsible for our own actions and reactions to other people's actions. My advice if you are on the down slope of the roller coaster would be to stay away from the rumor section for a few days and focus on the news and facts. It's fun to dream and it's exciting but this thing is not going to happen on our time schedule, but it most certainly will happen. My bet is when this is all over, in a strage kind of way, we are all going to miss this crazy ride. She's coming folks and I think we are real close.

Peace.

• Upvote 3

I agree with some that we have brought this on ourselves in some samll way. I mean to expect people to stop lying, stop exagerating the truth in order to pump up their sales would be like expecting politician to stop lying and looking out for there selves. Aint gonna happen peeps! If their mouth is moving then they are lying.......PERIOD!

Have to agree with Dr. John. Aussie and Japanese Markets will start the "western Business" week about then and it would only seem logical if there was an RV, that we would see an indication of it then.....that being said.......nothing with Iraq seems logical.....and as logical as the start of the week seems, remember when Kuwait last RV'd it occured on a Wednesday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pumpers can't pump if we don't let them get us pumped. We all need to be responsible for our own actions and reactions to other people's actions. My advice if you are on the down slope of the roller coaster would be to stay away from the rumor section for a few days and focus on the news and facts. It's fun to dream and it's exciting but this thing is not going to happen on our time schedule, but it most certainly will happen. My bet is when this is all over, in a strage kind of way, we are all going to miss this crazy ride. She's coming folks and I think we are real close.

Peace.

I agree with TJ (again). There is so much going on right now that is fascinating. Just read the News section and track the check off the "to do" list items. This news is happening fast and has meaning. We do not need the rumors anymore. Reality is taking place before our eyes, history as well.

Just sit back and know that every time an item is completed on the "to do" list, you are that much closer to be financially independent and will be able to help others that are in need (spending money to buy a house, buy clothes, new boat, etc, will help the economy too). Now, that is fun!

you know I really hope that Oakie med or the possum are right, just to watch all the bashers eat crow, I really don't know whats worse, the bull **** hype, or the people, adults, whining like little babies about some ones intel. I say bravo to you three idiots and keep up the good work, as for you lazy bashers, if you don't like what you are reading, then do a little research and start your own rumors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1