Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-4-11 Bank rumor from PD

Spoolin

Dont shoot the messenger....Its only a rumor....... ;)

1. UPS driver, who is a member of PD, was told be a military reservist that he took a 25k iqd note to the bank and gave it to a teller to see what she knew about it

2. She didn’t know anything about it, but the manager saw the note

3. The reservists asked the manager whether he could verify if it was real and what the exchange rate is

4. The branch manager said that the bank just received a machine for currency verification

5. The note checked out and the manager told him that his 25k note would be worth $88k USD, but he could not yet exchange it

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

88k huh?? So thats over a 3 dollar rate?? :lol::lol: PD is trying soooo hard.......they are just reaching for anything right now to keep the attraction.......Its pretty obvious that ANY manager wouldnt tell someone its worth something so big ahead of when its released to the world......not to mention they might not even know that till it happens...... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

88k huh?? So thats over a 3 dollar rate?? :lol::lol: PD is trying soooo hard.......they are just reaching for anything right now to keep the attraction.......Its pretty obvious that ANY manager wouldnt tell someone its worth something so big ahead of when its released to the world......not to mention they might not even know that till it happens...... :lol::lol:

Totally agreed.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When I read things like this, I think of Charlie Brown's teacher, "Woha, Woha, Woha, Woha, Woha." This kind of stuff has become so much background noise that has turned off 99% of the community. A bank manager who knows the rate?????? Yea...........................right....................... <_< Next thing you know, your going to tell me this bank manager is going to a Super Bowl Party with Maliki, Shabbs, Barzani, and half the Parliment................. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

agreed there is absolutely no way a bank manager would would give a rate or know the rate before it could be exchanged

PD is a joke

Who ever started this rumor is monumental dumba$$. Not a regular dumba$$, but such a high level dumba$$ that other dumba$$e$ are out there saying "What a dumba$$". :blink:

:lol::lol:

agreed there is absolutely no way a bank manager would would give a rate or know the rate before it could be exchanged

PD is a joke

Hey did you see this?

http://peoplesdinarisajoke.com/

Funniest and most of all VERY true!!! This link should be posted all over dinarland for EVERYONE to see!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey did you see this?

http://peoplesdinarisajoke.com/

Funniest and most of all VERY true!!! This link should be posted all over dinarland for EVERYONE to see!!

I have been wondering what PD stood for. Since I am here and have no plans on going anywhere else I guess I never looked too hard. But I am glad I know now.

It was a good read and made a lot of sense. I knew when the blowout happened a lot of people left but I figured the calmer more realistic ones stayed here. :D

One thing though, and maybe I should know who they were, but wrote the blog about PD? Is it a poster from here?

Thanks for the link Keepm and I think everyone should have to read it, especially newbies when they wonder why you can't post certain things.

• Upvote 1