Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 Post: 28 Jan 2011 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26....Jan. 28th, 2011 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

Dominos are falling in the ME. Atmospheric pressures are increasing. The ME sees Iraq about to become …….all that. The ME countries say we should have some of that. Egypt is a strong ally to the US and vital in fighting bad guys. Do not be surprised if we see M from Egypt visit M from Iraq……..extremely soon. For Mubarak to turn off the lights on the net and cells is not the ideal way to ……..listen to your people. It’s bad enough that they pick up the shells and casings that are being used against these protestors only to find USA manufacturing labels on them. A pattern within the ME people is reflective of what we did in the 60’s to our government. We made them listen …….are you listening Mubarak? God bless Egypt and their conflict.

DELTA and Team report :

Iraqi TV said that the Arab summit on March 23rd is very crucial to their country. TV said…….that on the 26th/ Wed the MoP (Minister of Planning) and Dr. Shabibi talked behind closed doors. TV is reporting that their meeting was focused on how to boost the cooperation between the two systems……..the CBI and the GOI. These two have rarely met in the past they said. TV says they are working together and explained what they focused on last Wed. TV said…….MONETARY POLICY…..INFLATION and COOPERATION was their agenda. This is the part I like……M ordered the MoP to meet with S!!! TV said M TOLD MoP to work things out with the CBI!!! (looks like M does not want all of the cake as we suggested yesterday) DELTA said M is stubborn when he sets his mind to do something he does it. This can only be good for us. DELTA said MoP is key because he sets the currency rate regardless of what the CBI presents. TV said M has made it clear that he wishes to take his time before introducing the interior and defense ministers. He said these positions were very sensitive.

Pay attention to the SDR’s on the 1st and the 15th Family. I will have a CC on Monday night with DELTA. As I leave you I ask you……..is it possible that M has seen the relationship between our government and our federal reserves? Is he trying to learn……..have we as a government learned ? Regardless of the answer I only have one statement…….how can John Paulson be given a tax break that allows him to pay less than 15% in taxes and in ONE year……..ONE man profits through Wall Street via hedge fund manager position to receive the largest payday of 5 billion dollars? When I have to pay 35% and above. I guess my statement turned into a question. I am either one bizarre individual or my country has created some bizarre tax breaks during the worst times of our economy. It leaves me only to pray.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

What a load of garbage........just another excuse, as a group with supposed insider info and contacts galore, these guys are a joke :lmao: They have made so many predictions and interpreted situations so completely wrong time after time for years...... :shakehead: I'm sure that some day they will be correct.....even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. but they won't get any credit from me :wave:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 39

Thank you Ron for bringing Franks chat here. It is greatly appreciated. Tim it's ok not to agree with certain information but let's remember that we are all in this together. Respect each other even if at times we don't agree. Bring something forth we can relate to and be constructive in your disagreement rather than destructive. God Bless you and all here at DV. Semper Fi

• Upvote 8

Thanks Ron. I appreciate your posts and I like reading Frank's posts too. I'm adult enough to make my own decisions about these posts. Some people can't seem to be nice..too bad but please don't hold that against the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

What a load of garbage........just another excuse, as a group with supposed insider info and contacts galore, these guys are a joke :lmao: They have made so many predictions and interpreted situations so completely wrong time after time for years...... :shakehead: I'm sure that some day they will be correct.....even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. but they won't get any credit from me :wave:

Chill out tims. Franks chats are usually full of useful info, just take the info mate its FREE, i swill it around my head and dump the garbage. It helps me keep up with crazy thing were doing here. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does this suprise people? As I have stated before, emotions are high. Their seems to be more of a desperation rather than an anticipation. I understand that market conditions have been tough for many. Unemployment is at an all time high regardless of what a liberal media tells you. Medical, groceries and gas are just part of the inflation that has hit everyone. Unfortunateley, Tim it is obvious that you are frustrated. So let me suggest that you step back and evaluate the situation and if it appears to be to stressful step away for awhile. The RV will happen wether you are watching it or not. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO PREDICT ACCURATELEY WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! I encourage you as well as others to find their peace in something more tangible than a long shot investment that we have little control over. I am just as excited as the next person for this opportunity to finally pay off. However, I choose to manage what I can control and not allow myself to be driven by emotions and hope. I Hope you take time to evaluate :) Good Luck!

• Upvote 3

Why does this suprise people? As I have stated before, emotions are high. Their seems to be more of a desperation rather than an anticipation. I understand that market conditions have been tough for many. Unemployment is at an all time high regardless of what a liberal media tells you. Medical, groceries and gas are just part of the inflation that has hit everyone. Unfortunateley, Tim it is obvious that you are frustrated. So let me suggest that you step back and evaluate the situation and if it appears to be to stressful step away for awhile. The RV will happen wether you are watching it or not. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO PREDICT ACCURATELEY WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! I encourage you as well as others to find their peace in something more tangible than a long shot investment that we have little control over. I am just as excited as the next person for this opportunity to finally pay off. However, I choose to manage what I can control and not allow myself to be driven by emotions and hope. I Hope you take time to evaluate :) Good Luck!

I agree, it will happen when it happens whether we are asleep or doing whatever! I don't let this investment stress me out. I know that it could possibly take a long time for it to come to tuition but it will eventually happen especially if iraq wants to be able to trade on the open market and be recognized as a real country with a real currency, but until then I'm gonna set back and relax and not worry about when it will happen, I am just glad I was able to get in on this investment. Take Care and Good luck to you! ;)

I gave you a + robnhood B)

Edited by Deftoned

I will not call B.S. on anyone . I read all the confrence calls , and posts . Then take what I want from them . I especially like to read what Frank puts out , the main reason being , that doc said he pays attention to frank . I think doc is one of the most asstute people on here , and I value what he says . Like everyone says take it with a grain of salt . Nothing else to do really .

WHO ARE YOU?

You have the right pic TimS.....because thats what you are!

My thoughts exactly! Tell it like it is!

People like you should be banned. No one has ever seen or read your thread. You make people sick by your smell coming out from your mouth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TimS, on 29 January 2011 - 04:07 AM, said:

What a load of garbage........just another excuse, as a group with supposed insider info and contacts galore, these guys are a joke They have made so many predictions and interpreted situations so completely wrong time after time for years...... I'm sure that some day they will be correct.....even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. but they won't get any credit from me

even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then :lmao::lol:

• Upvote 1

at least there putting in the time and effort to find the answers! what do you do aside from sit here waiting to be spoon fed only to spit it back in the face of those who feed you?

really what do you contribute to the forums? anything? no?!....

what does it matter either way, if you dont like what people have to say then dont listen. simple enough.

My sentiments exactly! Thank you Philly!!!!

• Upvote 1

Not bashing Ron but please how in heavens name can you have a behind closed doors meeting when the so called Iraqi TV knows so much of the below Quotation.

Iraqi TV said that the Arab summit on March 23rd is very crucial to their country. TV said…….that on the 26th/ Wed the MoP (Minister of Planning) and Dr. Shabibi talked behind closed doors. TV is reporting that their meeting was focused on how to boost the cooperation between the two systems……..the CBI and the GOI. These two have rarely met in the past they said. TV says they are working together and explained what they focused on last Wed. TV said…….MONETARY POLICY…..INFLATION and COOPERATION was their agenda. This is the part I like……M ordered the MoP to meet with S!!! TV said M TOLD MoP to work things out with the CBI!!! (looks like M does not want all of the cake as we suggested yesterday

Silly little Rabbit Frankie :lol:

• Upvote 1