Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we tell everybody about the RV?

Hey Mods,

In an effort to assist the mathematicians AND maintain anonymity amongst the members, can a poll be set up for this thread? It's kinda interesting and I'm sure that it would be a huge morale booster to know what kind of an impact that we investors will have on the country. I kinda like knowing the few with daring, bravado, and ambition have done a great service to those who could not do it for themselves. We can only do so much but I think that by paying our taxes, helping tose who TRULY need it, and living a good life as an example of the rewards of hard work, due dilligence, sacrifice and endurance. Maybe, just maybe, we all might be able to inspire more of those around us to do the same...

I do not know the answer, but I wonder if the RV will be jeopardized if too many people hold dinar? It would seem to me if a great number of people hold dinar it would be difficult to hold the RV value. Historically currencies have been tanked by increasing the money supply. Maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

Does not matter.

What is printed and out side of Iraq is there now.

It does not matter who holds it the number does not change.

Iraq is not the USA printing money for fun like we do.

So what is printed is printed.

Does not matter to Iraq or the RV who holds it or how much they hold the number remains the same.

fwiw

Really makes no difference how much Dinar is out there, the CBI put it there and they know exactly how much is scattered across the globe. Once it RV's , the Dinar will find it's way into the hands of each country's central bank, from there gov't buyers will order oil from Iraq at market price. The COST to extract oil is peanuts compared to it's value. Iraq will not need hard money to buy back their Dinar.

• Upvote 1

Here is some food for thought plus the above calculations.

308,745,538 Population of the US per 2010 Census

1% Percent invested

3,087,455 Total invested

IQD 2,000,000.00 Average amount of Dinar

IQD 6,174,910,760,000.00 Total Dinar of investors

$3.22 R/V rate

$19,883,212,647,200.00 Total USD after R/V

40% Tax rate

$7,953,285,058,880.00 Taxes paid to USG

$14,068,140,527,023.10 Current national debt

$6,114,855,468,143.10 Remaining national debt

BOOSEMAN........GOOD POST

HOWEVER, ONE THING IS MISSING............THE HOLDING THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO RETAIN (3.7 TRILLION DINAR) IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO CLEAR THE COUNTRIES NATIONAL DEBT AND PUT THEM BACK IN A POSTION TO COUNTER CHINA'S MASTER PLAN TO BE THE ONLY NATION TO RETAIN AAA CURRENCY STATUS LEFT ON THE PLANET.

ALSO, LETS NOT BE SHY ABOUT THE FACT THAT OTHER AXIS COUNTRIES THAT ARE ALLIED TO THE USA THAT ARE SUFFERING WITH THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC DOWNTURN ALSO HOLD SUBSTANTIAL NUMBERS OF IQD.

THEREFORE, IT IS IN EVERYONES INTEREST THAT THE RV OR RI OCCURS BEFORE CHINA GETS THE UPPER HAND.............IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, CHECK OUT THE AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS METALS THAT HAVE BEEN PURCHESD BY CHINA IN THE LAST TWO YEARS.......... WE ARE TALKING TONS NOT LBS.

IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE GLOBAL ECONOMY TO GET BACK ON IT'S FEET THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL WEALTH (ALTHOUGH THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE) BECAUSE IF THE DOLLAR AND THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES CURRENCY DEVALUES SIGNIFICANTLY, CHINA WILL BE HOLDING ALL THE CARDS AND YOUR WEALTH WILL SUFFER ACCORDINGLY.

IF YOU DON'T THINK THINK THAT IS SCARY ENOUGH............CHECK OUT THE ATTACHMENT.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL, LETS HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON............... :rolleyes:

post-29176-129606175121_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

First, be careful in who you choose to share this opportunity. Recently in Florida an old woman was stabbed to death by some young thugs who heard a false rumor that she was in possession of $500,000. This rumor cost her dearly. This dinar opportunity, or "rumor", will spread exponentially when you tell just one person. To illustrate, if you take one penny and double the amount every day, by day 20 you would have over $1,000,000. Each person you tell will tell other, and they will tell others, and so on. In the blink of an eye, people who you have never met, and would not want to be associated with, may have information that they can trace back to you. The result being that you may have placed you and your family in danger. If you want to tell someone, be very selective with the agreement that you are never to be named as a source.

Second, Iraq has a finite amount of Dinars that are in circulation. In a nutshell, for any of us to receive a return on this investment, Iraq will have to buy them back from us at a rate that is profitable for us. They do not have unlimited resources, so now the laws of supply and demand come into play. The more Dinar that they have to re-purchase (take off the market outside their country), the less EACH Dinar will be worth.

With the economy the way it is... many of us can't afford to put out $1000 to get 1mil dinar. Many of us who are hoping for an RV to happen live paycheck to paycheck. It's not (in my opinion) how many millions of dinar you own, but that you buy what you can afford to buy without hurting your present situation. I have told all my family members 3-4 times that they should invest in this opportunity. I don't think any of them have acted......so for the younger members I have bought dinar for them and when dinars RV, they will get in cash what the RV brings!

I do not know the answer, but I wonder if the RV will be jeopardized if too many people hold dinar? It would seem to me if a great number of people hold dinar it would be difficult to hold the RV value. Historically currencies have been tanked by increasing the money supply. Maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

I would keep it to myself.

I am not going to go around and tell just anyone. I mentioned it to my family members once and that was all it took. <_< Same thing went for my DH and a 2 close friends. <_< <_< That was last year and the way I look at it is they had their chance. They think I am silly and they are entitled to their opinion. Not one person I shared this with has taken the risk, guess they are not the type. But I won't feel bad one bit when it does RV they are adults and made the decision not to invest.

I am thankful my best friend mentioned it to me though. :)

TRUST ME ON THIS....... Iraq has enough money and reserves to cover the Dinars that have been put in circulation. Unlike our government here in the US they can actually backup their currency in Gold, Oil and American dollars without even putting a dent in their economy. Further proof of this is the fact that those releasing RV numbers have all pinned them between $3.00 and $8.00 dollars a Dinar, that is not how a weak country's economy RV's it's currency. I would further add look at the history of the Dinar from say 1970 to start of the War....... It smashed the dollar in value. Naaa I would say we have no worries other than being patient some more I guess.

The new currency was unveiled during a press conference in the capital of Baghdad, October 4, 2003. The new Iraqi dinar is a sturdy and secure currency, imprinted with traditional Iraqi symbols -- altogether a great improvement over the flimsy bills with Saddam's face. Iraq's new banknotes include pictures of an ancient Babylonian ruler and a 10th century mathematician in place of the face of Saddam Hussein. An ancient Islamic compass, patterned on the an Astrolabe from Baghdad dated 1131 AD, on the new Iraqi 250 dinar banknote replaced the face of Saddam Hussein on the old note. This is the same Arabic Astrolabe that was used on the ½ dinar note of the 1980s issue and the 1000 Dinar note of the 2002 issue.

The original order of 2 billion notes filled more than twenty-five 747 airplanes

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/currency-reform.htm

All those numbers are high projections, starting with the rate. Take the same numbers and use a rate of .86 or even less. Then assume a high percentage of people do not have over 1 million. Just because some may have 5 million does not mean the other majority has 2. I do not even own a million. My rational of thinking was to buy enough that even at a semi-low rate would net enough to pay off debt. I do not need to retire off this investment. I would assume those that are invested in it heavily are looking for the basis of retirement. IMHO, the more people that continue to invest in this, the less likely of a chance anything is going to happen. Even 1% of the population is a lot of people to become rich overnight, but again if the rate released is small, then people are not really going to be rich. Lets say everyone owns 1 million and the rate is .86 = $860K. 40% taxes turns it into $516K. Would anyone consider that rich? Buy a couple cars, a house, pay off remaining debt and you don't even have enough money left over for your children to attend college. Even at an average of 2 million at same rate a little over $1 million USD. Again, is it enough to retire; perhaps if you have no debt or payments now.

Well you also have to keep inflation in mind, if gas really does hit 5$ a gallon, then prices of everyday goods are going to inflate. i remember when i was 7 and gas was under 1$, here i am now 28 and it's 3.30. 21 years, even something as a candy bar was .50 cents, now it's .89 cents. In 20 more years i wonder how much gas is going to cost?

Good question and great feedback!

I struggled with this one myself. If you are like me, you usually get 3 different types of responses when you bring this investment up: 1. The "oh..that sounds nice" :rolleyes: 2. Do you really think I can become a Billionaire overnight?! :eek: 3. Sounds interesting how can I learn more. :mellow:

For the first group, I sent out an email explaining that I thought this was an investment worth a second look. Very high rewards with min down side risks. Then told them: Here's where you can learn more..and I hotlinked this site. For the second group, I sent something similar but warned them that they shouldn't risk more than 5% of their investible assets. (Remember these are the greedy folks, who may mortgage their homes) 3. The third group are the ones that I spend the most time educating.

Of the 3 groups, no one has invested (to my knowledge) from group 1. But if we hit it big, I won't have any regrets. I told them about it, I can lead a horse to water..... Of group 2, a few have invested but lucky at a "reasonable" rate. If it hits, they will thank me for the rest of our lives. If it doesn't hit, they will thank me for not having them bet the Farm. While, almost all in group 3 have invested, again at a reasonable amount.

I feel with this approach I was both offering my friends a chance of a lifetime but also limiting their downside risk.

That's my :twocents: