Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARKA BANK

Romad

I am not sure what they have seen or heard but I just logged into my Warka account. Now I have not tried to withdraw or transfer money. This is what it says.

Account Balance

Jason XXXX XXXXX

Account Number Account Type Currency Code Current Balance Available Balance

XXXX/XXXXXXX/XXX/XXXX/XXX - IQD IQD 922,148.430 922,148.430

Here is the currency exchange rate on there page as well.

Currency Exchange Rates

Currency Currency Buying Rate Currency Selling Rate

US DOLLAR 1175.0000000 1183.0000000

Also this is the weekend for the Iraqis and the banks are closed on Friday's and Saturday's so it might not have changed yet.

Edited by Booseman
  • Upvote 1

Hey all, I cringe at the thought of posting this but it is here in the rumor section. I am here in the lovely sand box just north of Baghdad. Have been for 6 years now.

I deal with numerous departments and nationalities all the time but last week I spoke to some personnel (US Citizens) that arrived from a site called JBB. These individuals

are invested and invested quite well. Two of these individuals informed me that the Warka Bank on that site was not allowing the customers to accesss their

accounts, purchase any more dinar, or withdraw / deposit any dinar or US currency. Well today 22 Jan 11, I was informed by these same 2 Expats that Warka will now allow them

access to their accounts, but still will not allow any withdraws / deposits. I was also informed that they now can buy the new IQD, BUT at 1 dinar to $3.45. I did not say it the other way around,

the bank employee told these 2 Expats that if they wanted to buy dinar, they would pay $3.45 US for 1 IQD. The Expats also said the employee informed them that there was going to be

a big announcement on the 25th of Jan. (24th in the US). Take it for what it is and that it's a rumor that was relayed to me. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home.

As always maintain that PMA= Possitive Mental Attitude!

Aim High all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romad

Hello Romad, It sounds as if you are part of the C-Sites? And yes, there is a Warka Bank on JBB! I have asked my contact at Warka T-Site in around about way for information, he recently will only reply; soon........ With any luck our journeys will begin. Stay safe, Brother!

• Upvote 3

Yep!

Kid, and Trailer for sale or rent: I guess the reason it sounds like Bravo Seaira is because neither have a clue what we are talking about! ALCON: all those in Afghanistan and Iraq need to form a pack on Dinar Vets so we'll be able to reunite in the future.

I believe the Warka Bank at JBB has been open for over a year, had a friend open his account there.