Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think this should be in "Rumors" but nevertheless, thanks for the post! I hope your friend will be in touch soon with some great news. GO RV!

I was thinking of what section but since I HEARD it and this is no RUMOR and I would get him on a call with anyone I classified it as NEWS, true and factual

• Upvote 5

Why would there be NO money on the smart cards, and why would the people of Iraq buy Oil with it?

heating oil for the homes. He was not sure it there was and amount but will check to see. The SMART cards are assigned to a "family" and keeps track quantities purchased. He will get back to me on this.

• Upvote 1

I like this post but I could also have a done the same in reverse there is simply no way to prove the credibility

you could have if you know someone there...and as I stated I will go on a call with him and anyone that would like to. If you have contacts in Iraq in the American Embassy there then drop them a line and ask if they know "Rummy"...He will be there this evening having a few beers with the Marine (the MSG - Marine Security Guards there). He and I were both on this duty in 1986-1991 - Caracas, Trinidad, Mali, Ethiopia.

Iraqi Troop photo for the NON Believers......

post-17826-129563093913_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 4

ok this post was not about a date for the rv so I would say sounds pretty safe to say it sounds real, so thank you for the info ( but what you should remmember what he tells you is hear say to us some may not believe you and some will, just hang in there and lets all hope for the rv soon so it will be all over abd we can start the party in Vegas).

ok this post was not about a date for the rv so I would say sounds pretty safe to say it sounds real, so thank you for the info ( but what you should remmember what he tells you is hear say to us some may not believe you and some will, just hang in there and lets all hope for the rv soon so it will be all over abd we can start the party in Vegas).

I only posted this Q & A to match it to what We are hearing and comparing that to what is going on in Iraq. And trust me I would rather in in Vegas, playing Black Jack, with a cocktail in hand too.... :D

• Upvote 1

Why would there be NO money on the smart cards, and why would the people of Iraq buy Oil with it?

You are thinking too American. These are not, repeat NOT credit cards or anything like them

First of all the amount is not an amount you can just go an spend on anything, It is an allowance, an amount you can spend on specified things, those things that are on a list specifically for survival of the family. Survival. Not like here were you whip out your credit or debit card to go to a movie or buy a burger. There your card entitles you to the very basics, and the list changes fairly often. At one point they took bread off the list, because it was cheaper for people to cook rice instead of purchase bread. So, what can you get on the card? Wwell, let's talk oil, since you mention it. This is NOT oil out of the ground that pays their way as a country, this is food oil. Nut oils, seed oils, grain oils, like corn oil, olive oil, your cooking oils. Why is that on the list? In a country that has very little access to daily diet including meat, and the fat in meat, it is important that people have a way to eat oils. Rice cooked and then fried in oils with veggies. Veggies cooked in oils or raw with an oil drizzle with a little spice. This card is not a gift, or an "extra" of any kind. It is part of the very basic survival skill of an Iraqi Family. I hope this helps you to understand better what these cards are and what they are used for. They are nothing like our "plastic" and cannot be even thought of in the same way. During world war I and II people had ration books. IIf they had used up their ration for something, whether they had the money of not, they could not buy certain things. When Queen Exizabeth was married, White fabric was still rationed and it took the ration amounts from several of her ladies in waiting, and friends, and other women in high society to get enough white fabrick to make her wedding gown. Rationing, for the good of the country, really only works when it is applied to everyone equally. I don't see that happening here in Iraq but at least they have a handle on how to get some of the basic survival needs to the poorest population.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I definitely believe you although I can entertain some of these rumors till they come to pass or are proven wrong because of my own research I keep building on...

Rosco, can you ask your friend to ask the terps what they think will happen to the dinar? I'm sure he has but I'm asking because we are not aware of all of the media outlets in Iraq and what they are told. I think it's good to ask this periodically even if they only spit back information that was put to rest. (that happened to me!) :D

Thank you and your friend for your service to our country. I appreciate you 100%.

Take care

I definitely believe you although I can entertain some of these rumors till they come to pass or are proven wrong because of my own research I keep building on...

Rosco, can you ask your friend to ask the terps what they think will happen to the dinar? I'm sure he has but I'm asking because we are not aware of all of the media outlets in Iraq and what they are told. I think it's good to ask this periodically even if they only spit back information that was put to rest. (that happened to me!) :D

Thank you and your friend for your service to our country. I appreciate you 100%.

Take care

I will pass along the questions and get some answers. While I do like the websites for info (links preferred) there was just too much that was not adding up. My buddy was home for Christmas and just returned last week so this was my first opportunity to call him. We received a lot of info over the holidays and I had to wait until he got back there... He was actually hoping the Intel was correct so he did not have to go back...but that was not the case.

I will get back to ALL with more info soon.

I fully believe you on everything you said... but that doesnt mean a whole lot for the RV in the grand scheme. No one there will know unless they're a higher up in govt.

Pretend Iraqi's were speculating that area 51 is where the amero RV will go down... and they are asking their american "intel" if they have heard anything or know of anything regarding the TRUTH of area 51. Even though we're American, we dont know any more than they do, and unless we're high up in the govt, we wont know.

It is nice to put some of that all to bed... thanks!

• Upvote 2

I think you just became my number one 'intel' provider, Rosco ... Thanks!

As to, "I like this post but I could also have a done the same in reverse there is simply no way to prove the credibility"

The reason this post by Rosco appears credible is that it is NOT incredible. Most posts to this site defy logic, are -- at best -- secondhand, and usually are attempts to deify the poster as a messenger from God or something more preposterous. Between Rosco and tryinmybest22, we had two decent pieces of information this week -- decent rumors or information. That's it! You will likely never hear from tryinmybest22 again because he was basically beheaded by some crazies on this site or the Internet in general. He REALLY stuck his neck out and 'you' made him pay, didn't you?

Since I began monitoring this board last August, I don't believe ANY speculation has been correct. The events of December 15th were forecast by no one, I believe. And those events got us closer to a 'touchdown' than anything else has. So, most realistically, if this thing does RV (from $0.10 or up as Adam says) it will come out of the blue.

Thanks again, Roscoboy. I await your next piece of information. AND, thanks to you and Rummy for your service!

TS

• Upvote 2