Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Night11 Chat

Poker

Nghthk11 chat 1/20 12:42 mst

Nighthk11 says to (14:42:36):

Morning DS- It would appear from the news comming out that events inside Iraq are now designed to "Force Gov't Compliance" - Countries must have been given some positive assurances of payment- They would NOT have begun work without it

JARV says:

What work are you talking about Nightk11?

Nighthk11 says:

Also demonstrations beginning inside iraq concerning "Basic Services" seem to be elevating- Thanks to Sadr- I really don't see them having any choice except to "Listen To the People" or go the way of Tunisia- Should that happen- I do NOT believe US will intervene

Korea- China- Russia- all working inside Iraq

Maliki will either get this done ASAP{ and stop stalling or he will be replaced- Not by US but by Iraqi parliment- Vote of no confidence

They "Must" have someone to answer to the people- That someone will be Malik

Now as I stated before- Barzani and the Kurds got what they demanded in the budget and security- They are happy- so we will see progress while they are on "Recess"

This is quickly comming to a close- Issues now are Not outside influence bu from the "People"- Tunisia was a wake-up call for all Arab regimes

Current Arab states are by US influence trying to support Iraq- However the Iraqi's must preform

I am speaking of a vote of "No Confidence" due to lack of full gov't formation and lack o0f basic services to the people

Their level of tolerence appears to be OVER

busman says:

do you think it will come to that?

or do u think issues will be resolved

Nighthk11 says:

Given urging by Sadr and other elements with-in Iraq- I would say that Maliki's Gov't days are numbered- If he does not move fast to get this done and the people see tangible results- Most notably an RV

That will be a clear signal to them that things are getting better-This should quell the discord over sanitation-jobs-electricity- but only for a while- The people want visible results NOW

If Maliki cannot provide there things which are basic- I believe demonstrations will be at the Green Zone

stoger1 says:

To bad we have to wait for 'recess' to be over to try and get this done.

Dinar Investor says:

hey ihave a question do you know anything about the articles saying they will replace certain people in the ministries or is that just talk?

Nighthk11 says:

We are NOT waiting for recess for them to get thid done- They are WORKING NOW- Incompetant ministers will be replaced

Now the Kurds restored electricity to the green zone- They got what they demanded-

The visible presence of foreign countries inside Iraq means to me they are not waiting- They are moving and will Force Iraq to get the private sector and economic issues done

I believe given the current news from Iraq concerning the people- Maliki is truly on "Borrowed Time" for his gov't to be installed- The excuse that they are earnestly seeking "Qualified" people to fill the positions is BS-

maliki has defied Allawi at every turn and Allawi has refused to give other names- Bickering between the two- and as Med stated 10 people holding everything up- Those 10 stand a good chance of being dragged out and hung by the people

People pickinmg thru garbage in the capitol- rotting garbage filling the streets of baghdad- no clean water- no electricity- no protection for the people- no purchasing power- and they wanna hold an economic summit for the "Arab World"? I would say that their priorities are mixed up

Ivegot2go says:

NightK11 - what will happen if there is a vote of no confidence for Maliki?

Nighthk11 says:

Gov't will be replaced- Talabani will select the next largest bloc to form gov't (Allawi- List)

But do not look for that- When parliment re-convenes on 30 Jan- look for issues to be resolved

Talabani has done a lot of bragging at the summit in Egypt- Hope his Gov't can produce

Mountainman says:

Nighthk11 have you seen this today? Dani: the visit of delegations of Saudi Arabia Upcoming Iraq and Iran are invited to Iyad Allawi... http://www.dinarspeculator.com/showt...6767#post76767

Nighthk11 says:

If you have been following the posts DM- Nothing will collaspe- The matter will be settled

Mountainman says:

Saudi Arabia has been boycotting Iraq for a long time...

Nighthk11 says:

Delegations are comming to Iraq to "See for themselves" concerning the summit and support Hillarious's call to support the new gov't in Iraq- These political visits are high profile and good newsw for Iraq and the ME

kkmarmjg says:

Given all the unrest of the people, if a solution is reached, do you think announcements will be made immediately or will they wait until the 30th?

Nighthk11 says:

Should Iraq NOT get things in order- I think the summit will go on- but with low level members of the perspective gov't's Not Head of State as are in Egypt now- This would be a severe slap in the face to Iraq

They will wait until Parliment is back in session to vote or announce anything- They apparently think they have time- which they don't

kkmarmjg says:

The people may not wait that long

Nighthk11 says:

They won't with Sadr's help- they will be off the charts soon with demonstrations in every city- They are organizing NOW

US will NOT assist with security for them because this is an internal issue and the demonstrations are legitimate

The people are speaking- Democracy is Gov't by the people and for the people

What are they demonstrating for ?- Items promised by the gov't LONG AGO- and not delivered

So it may just be that all the outside pressure exerted on the GOI- The real pressure to "Change" comes from the people

It is an issue they cannot ignore if they are to survive as a political entity

To the point where people pressue will bring down their so called Gov't and wherev will their "Arab Summit" be then- Those countries want to do business with a viable-self sufficant and established gov't- Not a hotch-potch group of non-qualified egotists who call themselves the "GOI"

I am holding to Jan for these matters of Gov't-Budget to be resolved

Now as I said before- Given the developments within the country- The moment the GOI announces Full Completion Of the Gov't- Shibibi will act- (With-in Hours) of the announcement- before things get worse

They must provide something "Tangible" to ease the mental attitude of the population- Purchasing power and an increase in the value of their money will quell them for a time

Given companies operating in the country should tell all that they did this for a reason (assurances of a tradeable currency)

These actions in essence will "Force the GOI to get the dinar out"

Sadr in this instance may be an asset for us- as the demonstrations he is organizing have been peaceful- There will be many more to come and much larger in scope

Looking Up says:

Do the people know the names of the 10 men who are responsible for the hold up on forming the govt. and if so are they circulating that info throughout the streets?

Nighthk11 says:

So even though they say they are on a recess- many many issues are being discussed and will be resolved when they re-convene

Their faces and positions are plastered in the news and on posters all over Iraq- The people know who they are- Maliki- Jaafari- Mahdi- Allawi- Jabr- Sharistrani-Talabaqni- Heshimi- Ali-Al Sistani- Zuibeidai

I just believe given current news and events inside Iraq- This is the "Last Chance" for the GOI-People are demanding action and letting their voices and actions speak for them

So I am expecting some very good news to "Leak-Out" in the next few days concerning progress on the GOI and our investment

I have NO DOUBT- that these so called issues will be resolved and Maliki will play ball because that noose is still waiting for him-

Those are my current thoughts on the situation folks- I sincerely hope some of it helps- Bye for now- all take care and stay well

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

* Nghthk11 Chat: Dinar Speculator 1/20/11 2:42pm

January 20th, 2011 07:45 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Nighthk11 says to (14:42:36): Morning DS- It would appear from the news coming out that events inside Iraq are now designed to “Force Gov’t Compliance” – Countries must have been given some positive assurances of payment- They would NOT have begun work without it

JARV says: What work are you talking about Nightk11?

Nighthk11 says: Also demonstrations beginning inside iraq concerning “Basic Services” seem to be elevating- Thanks to Sadr- I really don’t see them having any choice except to “Listen To the People” or go the way of Tunisia- Should that happen- I do NOT believe US will intervene. Korea- China- Russia- all working inside Iraq. Maliki will either get this done ASAP{ and stop stalling or he will be replaced- Not by US but by Iraqi parliament- Vote of no confidence. They “Must” have someone to answer to the people- That someone will be Maliki.

Now as I stated before- Barzani and the Kurds got what they demanded in the budget and security- They are happy- so we will see progress while they are on “Recess”. This is quickly coming to a close- Issues now are not outside influence but from the “People”- Tunisia was a wake-up call for all Arab regimes. Current Arab states are by US influence trying to support Iraq- However the Iraqis must perform. I am speaking of a vote of “No Confidence” due to lack of full gov’t formation and lack of basic services to the people. Their level of tolerance appears to be OVER.

busman says: do you think it will come to that? Or do u think issues will be resolved?

Nighthk11 says: Given urging by Sadr and other elements with-in Iraq- I would say that Maliki’s Gov’t days are numbered- If he does not move fast to get this done and the people see tangible results- Most notably an RV. That will be a clear signal to them that things are getting better-This should quell the discord over sanitation-jobs-electricity- but only for a while- The people want visible results NOW. If Maliki cannot provide there things which are basic- I believe demonstrations will be at the Green Zone.

stoger1 says: To bad we have to wait for ‘recess’ to be over to try and get this done.

Dinar Investor says: hey I have a question do you know anything about the articles saying they will replace certain people in the ministries or is that just talk?

Nighthk11 says: We are NOT waiting for recess for them to get this done- They are WORKING NOW- Incompetent ministers will be replaced. Now the Kurds restored electricity to the green zone- They got what they demanded -The visible presence of foreign countries inside Iraq means to me they are not waiting- They are moving and will Force Iraq to get the private sector and economic issues done.

I believe given the current news from Iraq concerning the people- Maliki is truly on “Borrowed Time” for his gov’t to be installed- The excuse that they are earnestly seeking “Qualified” people to fill the positions is BS-Maliki has defied Allawi at every turn and Allawi has refused to give other names- Bickering between the two- and as Med stated 10 people holding everything up- Those 10 stand a good chance of being dragged out and hung by the people. People picking thru garbage in the capitol- rotting garbage filling the streets of Baghdad- no clean water- no electricity- no protection for the people- no purchasing power- and they wanna hold an economic summit for the “Arab World”? I would say that their priorities are mixed up

Ivegot2go says: NightK11 – what will happen if there is a vote of no confidence for Maliki?

Nighthk11 says: Gov’t will be replaced- Talabani will select the next largest bloc to form gov’t (Allawi- List). But do not look for that- When parliament re-convenes on 30 Jan- look for issues to be resolved. Talabani has done a lot of bragging at the summit in Egypt- Hope his Gov’t can produce.

Mountainman says: Nighthk11 have you seen this today? Dani: the visit of delegations of Saudi Arabia Upcoming Iraq and Iran are invited to Iyad Allawi… http://www.**************.com/showt…6767#post76767

Nighthk11 says: If you have been following the posts DM- Nothing will collapse- The matter will be settled

Mountainman says: Saudi Arabia has been boycotting Iraq for a long time…

Nighthk11 says: Delegations are coming to Iraq to “See for themselves” concerning the summit and support Hillarious’s call to support the new gov’t in Iraq- These political visits are high profile and good news for Iraq and the ME

kkmarmjg says: Given all the unrest of the people, if a solution is reached, do you think announcements will be made immediately or will they wait until the 30th?

Nighthk11 says: Should Iraq NOT get things in order- I think the summit will go on- but with low level members of the perspective gov’t's Not Head of State as are in Egypt now- This would be a severe slap in the face to Iraq. They will wait until Parliament is back in session to vote or announce anything- They apparently think they have time- which they don’t.

kkmarmjg says: The people may not wait that long.

Nighthk11 says: They won’t with Sadr’s help- they will be off the charts soon with demonstrations in every city- They are organizing NOW. US will NOT assist with security for them because this is an internal issue and the demonstrations are legitimate. The people are speaking- Democracy is Gov’t by the people and for the people. What are they demonstrating for ?- Items promised by the gov’t LONG AGO- and not delivered. So it may just be that all the outside pressure exerted on the GOI- The real pressure to “Change” comes from the people

It is an issue they cannot ignore if they are to survive as a political entity.

To the point where people pressure will bring down their so called Gov’t and where will their “Arab Summit” be then- Those countries want to do business with a viable-self sufficient and established gov’t- Not a hotchpotch group of non-qualified egotists who call themselves the “GOI”. I am holding to Jan for these matters of Gov’t-Budget to be resolved.

Now as I said before- Given the developments within the country- The moment the GOI announces Full Completion Of the Gov’t- Shibibi will act- (With-in Hours) of the announcement- before things get worse. They must provide something “Tangible” to ease the mental attitude of the population- Purchasing power and an increase in the value of their money will quell them for a time. Given companies operating in the country should tell all that they did this for a reason (assurances of a tradeable currency). These actions in essence will “Force the GOI to get the dinar out”. Sadr in this instance may be an asset for us- as the demonstrations he is organizing have been peaceful- There will be many more to come and much larger in scope.

Looking Up says: Do the people know the names of the 10 men who are responsible for the hold up on forming the govt. and if so are they circulating that info throughout the streets?

Nighthk11 says: So even though they say they are on a recess- many, many issues are being discussed and will be resolved when they re-convene.

Their faces and positions are plastered in the news and on posters all over Iraq- The people know who they are- Maliki- Jaafari- Mahdi- Allawi- Jabr- Sharistrani-Talabaqni- Heshimi- Ali-Al Sistani- Zuibeidai. I just believe given current news and events inside Iraq- This is the “Last Chance” for the GOI-People are demanding action and letting their voices and actions speak for them. So I am expecting some very good news to “Leak-Out” in the next few days concerning progress on the GOI and our investment. I have NO DOUBT- that these so called issues will be resolved and Maliki will play ball because that noose is still waiting for him-Those are my current thoughts on the situation folks- I sincerely hope some of it helps- Bye for now- all take care and stay well

• Upvote 10

Nighthk11 says to (14:42:36): Morning DS- It would appear from the news coming out that events inside Iraq are now designed to “Force Gov’t Compliance” – Countries must have been given some positive assurances of payment- They would NOT have begun work without it

Nighthk11 says: Also demonstrations beginning inside iraq concerning “Basic Services” seem to be elevating- Thanks to Sadr- I really don’t see them having any choice except to “Listen To the People” or go the way of Tunisia- Should that happen- I do NOT believe US will intervene. Korea- China- Russia- all working inside Iraq. Maliki will either get this done ASAP{ and stop stalling or he will be replaced- Not by US but by Iraqi parliament- Vote of no confidence. They “Must” have someone to answer to the people- That someone will be Maliki.

Now as I stated before- Barzani and the Kurds got what they demanded in the budget and security- They are happy- so we will see progress while they are on “Recess”. This is quickly coming to a close- Issues now are not outside influence but from the “People”- Tunisia was a wake-up call for all Arab regimes. Current Arab states are by US influence trying to support Iraq- However the Iraqis must perform. I am speaking of a vote of “No Confidence” due to lack of full gov’t formation and lack of basic services to the people. Their level of tolerance appears to be OVER.

busman says: do you think it will come to that? Or do u think issues will be resolved?

Nighthk11 says: Given urging by Sadr and other elements with-in Iraq- I would say that Maliki’s Gov’t days are numbered- If he does not move fast to get this done and the people see tangible results- Most notably an RV. That will be a clear signal to them that things are getting better-This should quell the discord over sanitation-jobs-electricity- but only for a while- The people want visible results NOW. If Maliki cannot provide there things which are basic- I believe demonstrations will be at the Green Zone.

stoger1 says: To bad we have to wait for ‘recess’ to be over to try and get this done.

Dinar Investor says: hey I have a question do you know anything about the articles saying they will replace certain people in the ministries or is that just talk?

Nighthk11 says: We are NOT waiting for recess for them to get this done- They are WORKING NOW- Incompetent ministers will be replaced. Now the Kurds restored electricity to the green zone- They got what they demanded -The visible presence of foreign countries inside Iraq means to me they are not waiting- They are moving and will Force Iraq to get the private sector and economic issues done.

I believe given the current news from Iraq concerning the people- Maliki is truly on “Borrowed Time” for his gov’t to be installed- The excuse that they are earnestly seeking “Qualified” people to fill the positions is BS-Maliki has defied Allawi at every turn and Allawi has refused to give other names- Bickering between the two- and as Med stated 10 people holding everything up- Those 10 stand a good chance of being dragged out and hung by the people. People picking thru garbage in the capitol- rotting garbage filling the streets of Baghdad- no clean water- no electricity- no protection for the people- no purchasing power- and they wanna hold an economic summit for the “Arab World”? I would say that their priorities are mixed up

Ivegot2go says: NightK11 – what will happen if there is a vote of no confidence for Maliki?

Nighthk11 says: Gov’t will be replaced- Talabani will select the next largest bloc to form gov’t (Allawi- List). But do not look for that- When parliament re-convenes on 30 Jan- look for issues to be resolved. Talabani has done a lot of bragging at the summit in Egypt- Hope his Gov’t can produce.

Mountainman says: Nighthk11 have you seen this today? Dani: the visit of delegations of Saudi Arabia Upcoming Iraq and Iran are invited to Iyad Allawi… http://www.**************.com/showt…6767#post76767

Nighthk11 says: If you have been following the posts DM- Nothing will collapse- The matter will be settled

Nighthk11 says: Delegations are coming to Iraq to “See for themselves” concerning the summit and support Hillarious’s call to support the new gov’t in Iraq- These political visits are high profile and good news for Iraq and the ME

kkmarmjg says: Given all the unrest of the people, if a solution is reached, do you think announcements will be made immediately or will they wait until the 30th?

Nighthk11 says: Should Iraq NOT get things in order- I think the summit will go on- but with low level members of the perspective gov’t's Not Head of State as are in Egypt now- This would be a severe slap in the face to Iraq. They will wait until Parliament is back in session to vote or announce anything- They apparently think they have time- which they don’t.

Nighthk11 says: They won’t with Sadr’s help- they will be off the charts soon with demonstrations in every city- They are organizing NOW. US will NOT assist with security for them because this is an internal issue and the demonstrations are legitimate. The people are speaking- Democracy is Gov’t by the people and for the people. What are they demonstrating for ?- Items promised by the gov’t LONG AGO- and not delivered. So it may just be that all the outside pressure exerted on the GOI- The real pressure to “Change” comes from the people

To the point where people pressure will bring down their so called Gov’t and where will their “Arab Summit” be then- Those countries want to do business with a viable-self sufficient and established gov’t- Not a hotchpotch group of non-qualified egotists who call themselves the “GOI”. I am holding to Jan for these matters of Gov’t-Budget to be resolved.

Now as I said before- Given the developments within the country- The moment the GOI announces Full Completion Of the Gov’t- Shibibi will act- (With-in Hours) of the announcement- before things get worse. They must provide something “Tangible” to ease the mental attitude of the population- Purchasing power and an increase in the value of their money will quell them for a time. Given companies operating in the country should tell all that they did this for a reason (assurances of a tradeable currency). These actions in essence will “Force the GOI to get the dinar out”. Sadr in this instance may be an asset for us- as the demonstrations he is organizing have been peaceful- There will be many more to come and much larger in scope.

Looking Up says: Do the people know the names of the 10 men who are responsible for the hold up on forming the govt. and if so are they circulating that info throughout the streets?

Nighthk11 says: So even though they say they are on a recess- many, many issues are being discussed and will be resolved when they re-convene.

Their faces and positions are plastered in the news and on posters all over Iraq- The people know who they are- Maliki- Jaafari- Mahdi- Allawi- Jabr- Sharistrani-Talabaqni- Heshimi- Ali-Al Sistani- Zuibeidai. I just believe given current news and events inside Iraq- This is the “Last Chance” for the GOI-People are demanding action and letting their voices and actions speak for them. So I am expecting some very good news to “Leak-Out” in the next few days concerning progress on the GOI and our investment. I have NO DOUBT- that these so called issues will be resolved and Maliki will play ball because that noose is still waiting for him-Those are my current thoughts on the situation folks- I sincerely hope some of it helps- Bye for now- all take care and stay well

First of all, the people sifting through garbage, not having electricity & not having water etc. won't benefit from an RV unless they already have Dinars. So I doubt if they are presently eating garbage, that they have any. Or is the Gov't going to hand out post RV notes to every one in the streets? I doubt it. All the internal issues of power & sanitation are just that, internal issues and Iraq doesn't need an RV to develop their own infrastructure. Finally, if there is ever an RV it will come from those that stand to benefit the most, international banks,Forex Elites, Etc. Otherwise the countries doing business in Iraq can simply continue to be paid in Dinars and exchange them in their home countries relative to a reasonable rate. For example: Say Japan is going to build an electrical substation, cost 150 Million Yen, 2.3 Billion Dinars. O.k. they collect the 2.3Billion Dinars & convert to their home currency and viola! They made their 150Million Yen. Where's the links? Where's the proof? If you have been readind through all of the various forums for the last 5 to 7 weeks it's all in there.

I hope there is an RV, I really do, but I doubt it's actually needed except for the need to feed the greed.

• Upvote 4

I WORKED WITH THE GP IN IRAQ FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ! THE IRAQ'S ARE FED UP WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES AND HAVE THE SERVICES THAT THEY NEED TO LIVE LIKE A HUMAN BEING . THEY HAVE PROMISED AN RV AND SERVICES FOR FOUR YEARS AND IF THEY HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THEY ARE NOW MUCH LONGER , THINGS WILL GET OUT OF HAND QUICKLY .

• Upvote 3

I WORKED WITH THE GP IN IRAQ FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ! THE IRAQ'S ARE FED UP WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES AND HAVE THE SERVICES THAT THEY NEED TO LIVE LIKE A HUMAN BEING . THEY HAVE PROMISED AN RV AND SERVICES FOR FOUR YEARS AND IF THEY HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THEY ARE NOW MUCH LONGER , THINGS WILL GET OUT OF HAND QUICKLY .

I have heard this for years. "At some point the Iraqi people will stand up and fight againt the injustices that are thrust upon them by an uncaring government". Sadly, this is not so IMO. Iraqi citizens are very used to being trodden down by their govt. They still live in fear of being persecuted by their gov for trying to make a stand. This is why progess has always been so slow. They just don't know what to do with themselves.

I really like your posts but how on earth do you know all these intimate details about the GOI activities and what the individual Parliament members are doIng????? It's hard to believe you are making this up but help us out here. Thx.

Do you feel the Arab Summit will be the catalyst for the RV? It sounds like you believe it will happen sooner.

First of all, the people sifting through garbage, not having electricity & not having water etc. won't benefit from an RV unless they already have Dinars. So I doubt if they are presently eating garbage, that they have any. Or is the Gov't going to hand out post RV notes to every one in the streets? I doubt it. All the internal issues of power & sanitation are just that, internal issues and Iraq doesn't need an RV to develop their own infrastructure. Finally, if there is ever an RV it will come from those that stand to benefit the most, international banks,Forex Elites, Etc. Otherwise the countries doing business in Iraq can simply continue to be paid in Dinars and exchange them in their home countries relative to a reasonable rate. For example: Say Japan is going to build an electrical substation, cost 150 Million Yen, 2.3 Billion Dinars. O.k. they collect the 2.3Billion Dinars & convert to their home currency and viola! They made their 150Million Yen. Where's the links? Where's the proof? If you have been readind through all of the various forums for the last 5 to 7 weeks it's all in there.

I hope there is an RV, I really do, but I doubt it's actually needed except for the need to feed the greed.

Yes there is not a need in that aspect but since the cbi and maliki have expressed a need to increase the value of the dinar it will happen... if you don't believe that then you shouldn't be invested

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mountainman says: Nighthk11 have you seen this today? Dani: the visit of delegations of Saudi Arabia Upcoming Iraq and Iran are invited to Iyad Allawi… http://www.*********...�6767#post76767

Good post, Smokin Ace, some interesting reading and i see you have already drawn out the attackers. Keep posting, one day this site will be silent and everyone will fall back into life's daily grind, i wonder who will be bad mouthed then.unsure.gif

• Upvote 2

I have all the Dinar I intend on investing, so if this was intended as a pump... oh well.. I do find the information reasonable and understandable. Sadr being back, though not causing any grievous issues can generate upheaval spurring protest from Iraqi citizens without the backlash from the GOI, for fear of Sadr turning his rebels loose. The GOI is still trying to sell themselves as a democracy so they just can't go Sadaam on the possible protest. As was mentioned, and I have seen a lot of articles regarding the business that is sitting in and around Iraq waiting for this thing to be done. China, Russia, Italy, Australia, Sweden, on and on. They seem resolute in "cutting off their nose to spite their face" considering all the commerce that is waiting to pour in there when they value up their currency and put it on the world market.

Anyway, just another .02 cent observation. Good info laid out for folks to believe what they want.

Terry P.

• Upvote 2

Where is ur intel coming from?

what intel....he reposted a chat. It's not his thoughts????

We can only hope....something has to push these politicians to do the right thing for the people, it doesn't look like they are in any hurry on thier own :P

Dead on......most common folk have no dinar in the bank or under their mattress, so they will not have a windfall of cash upon RV. As far as outside contractors......i would guess they aren't even being paid in dinar for services rendered. I would guess they are getting paid in some other currency that is tradable on the open markets or maybe even in oil credits, but probably US dollars. The only place say a Japanese contractor could trade in dinar for yen would be in Iraq.....so why take the dinar in the first place? No bank in Japan, the US or anywhere else will exchange dinar for yen......so basically Iraq cannot be paying current outside contractors in dinar....it's worthless at any bank outside Iraq.

B)

• Upvote 1

what intel....he reposted a chat. It's not his thoughts????

We can only hope....something has to push these politicians to do the right thing for the people, it doesn't look like they are in any hurry on thier own :P

Dead on......most common folk have no dinar in the bank or under their mattress, so they will not have a windfall of cash upon RV. As far as outside contractors......i would guess they aren't even being paid in dinar for services rendered. I would guess they are getting paid in some other currency that is tradable on the open markets or maybe even in oil credits, but probably US dollars. The only place say a Japanese contractor could trade in dinar for yen would be in Iraq.....so why take the dinar in the first place? No bank in Japan, the US or anywhere else will exchange dinar for yen......so basically Iraq cannot be paying current outside contractors in dinar....it's worthless at any bank outside Iraq.

B)

I still say, if the Iraqi citizen is lucky enough to have 1,000 Dinar the day before the RV, they will have only 1,000 Dinar the day after the RV. The value of the money in their possession will not change. Only the purchasing power internationally. Am I wrong? Someone correct me if I am. Maybe I do not understand my investment as much as I thought!

I still say, if the Iraqi citizen is lucky enough to have 1,000 Dinar the day before the RV, they will have only 1,000 Dinar the day after the RV. The value of the money in their possession will not change. Only the purchasing power internationally. Am I wrong? Someone correct me if I am. Maybe I do not understand my investment as much as I thought!

No, you are exactly right . They will still have 1,000 IQD , but their purchasing power will increase greatly . Depending on what the current rumor of the day is ( because no one really knows the rate ) their 1,000 IQD could have a " Purchasing Power " of $ 860 to as much as $3,220 . But they won't be exchanging for another currency.So , instead of getting 2 cans of coke with that 1,000 IQD they will then be able to buy food for a month for their family. Unlike us who will cash-in and run like hell, hoping never to speak of Iraq again .... :lol: ... or throw our computers in the river and retire on an island somewhere.

Uncle Barkie :D

Edited by Uncle Barkie