Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/2011

SmokinAce

* TerryK Rumor: G.E.T. 1/20/11

January 20th, 2011 09:54 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

TerryK Latest 1/20/11

terryk] GOOD MORNING ROOM …. AL IS DOING GOOD … ON THE PHONE WITH HIM … SO NO WORRIES

[terryk] SO U WANT SOME NEWS

[terryk] all the fines and penalties payments were released yesterday as well as prosperity programs. Everything should be arriving today and tomorrow. With that said – the dinar ‘should’ rv for the rest of us here in the US ‘now’. There is absolutely nothing else holding this up imo.

[terryk] EMAILED TO ME THIS AM ….

[cmc] TK……from thing one and thing two???

[terryk] SO U ALL KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM …. RIGHT

[cmc] Thing one and Thing Two…!

[terryk] IM NOT SAYING THAT CMC

[peewee] Of course it will happen today! My reserve died last night.

[terryk] IT IS WHAT IT IS …. MINE TOO …. 4 MIL

[logos12] , did you put one “thing” in front of the “other”

[terryk] NOPE …. SO U FIGURE IT OUT …. THATS LIKE ASKING ME MY SOURCE …. AND YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT GOING THERE

[dinarRV] Ty said we have till midnight of the day a reserve dies right?

[terryk] THATS WHAT HE SAID

[terryk] ITS GOOD NEWS

[terryk] FROM A STRONG SOURCE

[terryk] THAT IS IN THE KNOW

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 14

[terryk] all the fines and penalties payments were released yesterday as well as prosperity programs. Everything should be arriving today and tomorrow. With that said – the dinar ‘should’ rv for the rest of us here in the US ‘now’. There is absolutely nothing else holding this up imo.

What is amazing to me is that they are STILL going with the idea that we are last to cash out, and that other countries have already begun. Even after the debunking on multiple dinar sites.

Edited by Deathmonkey
  • Upvote 2

PURE EGO. That is the of logical explanation as to why these idiots like TK and Okie keep posting total BS. There are enough people (I know 2 personally) that actually believe what these guys say. I can gaurantee that Ali and TY have made millions off of expired Dinar Reserves. I know one guy that has spent over 12k on reserves. Very sad what these guys are doing to their sheep

• Upvote 3

Deathmonkey - you have to read this with tongue-in-cheek and take them for the entertainment value that they are or are not. :lol::lol: :l :rolleyes::hug: ol:

I do, I promise. I actually read for entertainment, then try to debunk their stuff, usually with contradictions in the same post. I love Team G.E.T. for my dinar entertainment!

TerryK Latest 1/20/11

terryk] GOOD MORNING ROOM …. AL IS DOING GOOD … ON THE PHONE WITH HIM … SO NO WORRIES

[terryk] SO U WANT SOME NEWS

[terryk] EMAILED TO ME THIS AM ….

[cmc] TK……from thing one and thing two???

[terryk] SO U ALL KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM …. RIGHT

[cmc] Thing one and Thing Two…!

[terryk] IM NOT SAYING THAT CMC

[peewee] Of course it will happen today! My reserve died last night.

[terryk] IT IS WHAT IT IS …. MINE TOO …. 4 MIL

[logos12] , did you put one “thing” in front of the “other”

[terryk] NOPE …. SO U FIGURE IT OUT …. THATS LIKE ASKING ME MY SOURCE …. AND YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT GOING THERE

[dinarRV] Ty said we have till midnight of the day a reserve dies right?

[terryk] THATS WHAT HE SAID

[terryk] ITS GOOD NEWS

Is it because he doesn't want us to know "his source" is his imaginary friend from his childhood?

• Upvote 1

PURE EGO. That is the of logical explanation as to why these idiots like TK and Okie keep posting total BS. There are enough people (I know 2 personally) that actually believe what these guys say. I can gaurantee that Ali and TY have made millions off of expired Dinar Reserves. I know one guy that has spent over 12k on reserves. Very sad what these guys are doing to their sheep

No one made these folks go out and buy more dinar ... and on reserve at that!!! Puleeeze!! There have been almost as many warnings about buying more than you can afford as there have been rumors!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, it's funny if they were realy spouting how they were losing out on the reserves. Now, from what I understand, they're referencing that their reserves died means they didn't pay the balance off in time, correct? See, my fear is this when purchasing by reserve. If a RV were to occur within the time-span you had to pay off the reserve, would a dinar dealer cancel your order? I know they mention on their site they ahve the right to do so. I would never buy off of reserve with the hopes of an imminent RV. I would however buy on reserve if I knew that I had the funds coming my way to purchase and pay the balance within 30 days.

I was about to purchase on reserve, but until I can clarify this and find out how it would work and confirmation, I'll continue to do C.O.D.

No sense in putting 10% down if a RV occurs and they cancel on you anyways.

Also, something that I noticed that I found interesting. They were talking about how they both had been putting $ into buy-on-reserve and were losing out. Now, it could be the pumpers intent to push investors to buy more, or simply by on reserve with the idea they may lose out their balance or not pay it off. With all that being said, it's almost going against their plan as they advertise that. It's like they are saying, btw, here is a dose of reality, don't buy on reserve unless you can pay the balance. Are they trying to find common ground w/ their fellow investors in hopes they now that the feeling of that pain is mutual? Who knows....

Seems the IMO is his "Get Out Of Jail Free" card.... lawyer speak. Maybe "Allegedly" takes too long to type.

• Upvote 2

No one made these folks go out and buy more dinar ... and on reserve at that!!! Puleeeze!! There have been almost as many warnings about buying more than you can afford as there have been rumors!

Very true... Don't complain if you can't pay off your balance, because it was a risk you were willing to take.

I know that if I took a risk like that, I wouldn't complain but I would be disappointed.

However, I would only purchase dinar on reserve if I had the funds within the time-span to pay off the balance. You pay more to purchase by reserve as well. I think by about $40 or so. Once again, more profit for a dealer even for those that do pay it off within the time-frame.

Obviously, dealers need their profit to function as a company. But for the people investing, they should realize the risks they are taking when they purchase.

Invest wisely...

OK folks I don't put too much stuff on here but do you know what a sailrabbit is?

I used to have a dog that would bring me sailrabbits! First off is a sailrabbit is a rabbit that has been runover and flatten and sat out in the sun for a few days. I used to have a dog named Fred that would dodge cars to garb a sailrabbit and bring it home to me. He thought he was doing a great job! The only problem was I didn't want no sailrabbit neer my home! He was proud out that sailrabbit but I thought the dog was a jerk! Any thing come to mind about these posters now?

Have a nice day!!

Krash

• Upvote 3

what gets me is how he doesnt explain why he was wrong the last time,and nobody seems to ask him.imo hes typing his own chats out and asking himself questions,hes a pumping idiot and he really grates on me now i didnt mind him talking s@@t b4 but its beyond a joke now.

He clearly knows we dont like him hes just targeting new investors. Sad man.

[terryk] ITS GOOD NEWS

These three lines alone sum it all up for me.........................................

Ive had dinar since 2005 and ive heard this fover and over from all the gurus and experts since shotgun susie.........terryk is full of batshit.....................

I have you a plus one SmokingAce because some grownups here cannot tell the difference between you and TK....

Lord people he is just POSTING what someone else said, is it really necessary to give him negatives?

Thanks for that one BANE.. Just the messenger but gotta take the good and the bad B)

• Upvote 1