Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why is The USA last to cash in

Geo58

why is the USA the last ones to cash in and when are we suppose to cash in?

YOU NEWBIES ARE SOMETHING ELSE, WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU READ THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS CASHING IN??? AND IF THEY ARE LET ME KNOW WHO IS CASHING IN AND FOR HOW MUCH...,JUST A LITTLE WORD OF ADVISE, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVERNITE, FORGET IT..........I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS AND I'M STILL NOT RICH... I'M GOING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER 3 YEARS AND I'M CASHING IN RATHER IT RV'S OR NOT I'M OUT OF HERE.....lol: ;);):lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

This exchange reminds me of that scene from Full Leather Jacket where Gunny Sgt Hartman walks up to a new recruit and asks "So what's your excuse?"

The nervous recruit yells back, "Excuse for what Sir?",

Which the Sgt then says, "Who's asking the F%C*ing questions around here?,

The recruite says, "Sir you are Sir"

Sgt: "Well thank you very much, may I be in charge for alittle while?"

Funniest move I ever saw...at least the first 20 mins...I have a quirky sense of humor, but growing up in a military family will do that to you. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

why is the USA the last ones to cash in and when are we suppose to cash in?

It is clear that you read TerryK's latest absolutely moronic chat.......that's your first mistake.

I am certain TerryK has a severe mental condition of some sort.

So my suggestion to you is, if you read TerryK, Okie, Med, MM17, & many, many others, just remember....it's false!

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 2

This exchange reminds me of that scene from Full Leather Jacket where Gunny Sgt Hartman walks up to a new recruit and asks "So what's your excuse?"

The nervous recruit yells back, "Excuse for what Sir?",

Which the Sgt then says, "Who's asking the F%C*ing questions around here?,

The recruite says, "Sir you are Sir"

Sgt: "Well thank you very much, may I be in charge for alittle while?"

Funniest move I ever saw...at least the first 20 mins...I have a quirky sense of humor, but growing up in a military family will do that to you. :)

ummm Full metal jackett

ummm Full metal jackett

Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.........biggrin.gif

ummm Full metal jackett

Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.........biggrin.gif

It's funny enough to say it twice............ you have to be old enough to remember the name of the movie..... jut funnin ya Tiffany23

• Upvote 1

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVERNITE, FORGET IT <======= This is the Key! :woot::twothumbs:

..........I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS AND I'M STILL NOT RICH... I'M GOING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER 3 YEARS AND I'M CASHING IN RATHER IT RV'S OR NOT I'M OUT OF HERE.....lol: ;);):lol: :lol: :lol: <======= This would be a shame :(

Folks Just need to hang in there, a little dust on the Dinar ain't gonna hurt none. B):twocents:

Jordan and Kuwait did NOT cash in. That was nothing more than a bad rumor. It has been debunked NUMEROUS times now.

Well, to be honest, it hasn't been debunked once.

No one has been able to prove that someone did NOT cash in.

To be fair, there have been a large number of people in country who have said that THEY were NOT able to cash in.

But that doesn't mean that some weren't able to.

I know it is splitting hairs, but it hasn't been proven either way; you have those claiming to have cashed in and those claiming that they weren't able to.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 2

Well, to be honest, it hasn't been debunked once.

No one has been able to prove that someone did NOT cash in.

To be fair, there have been a large number of people in country who have said that THEY were NOT able to cash in.

But that doesn't mean that some weren't able to.

I know it is splitting hairs, but it hasn't been proven either way; you have those claiming to have cashed in and those claiming that they weren't able to.

Semper Fidelis

Alright... Ill give you that one. That is true. But, since it cant be verified that anybody cashed in... I consider it debunked.

Alright... Ill give you that one. That is true. But, since it cant be verified that anybody cashed in... I consider it debunked.

I grew up in Saudi Arabia from 1981 to 1991. I spent a lot of my time in the Marine Corps in the Middle East because I speak Arabic (but I'm American, 7/8 caucasian from Europe in the 1800's and 1/8 Native American Indian) and grew up in the culture working counter-terrorism and counter-narcotics.

I have maintained friends who live in SA, Jordan, Turkey, and Iraq. I know a lot of people who live and work there, including two current and several former US Ambassadors. I have worked for the State Department off and on for important missions since I was medically retired from the Marine Corps several years ago. My brother works in Iraq as a contractor / arabic translator for the MoD since 2004, spending four of the last six years there.

I know and love the Arab people. My Arab friends tell me that they know people who cashed in Jordan.

I do not consider it debunked. But, I can't prove that it did happen either.

You are free to consider it debunked; I consider it foolish to dismiss it at this point.

I don't know whether it was a bank error, or a larger conspiracy of some kind... but I do believe that some people did cash in.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 1

:angry: :angry: Didn't Jordon and Kuwait cash in (i think last week) So why aren't we cashing in. Why do you think Hillarious so upset about. :angry: :angry:

Please don't believe everything you see posted here. There is a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of people trying to get some attention. Most of the people here are invested the others here to cause confusion. Keep your chin up it will happen!!!