Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in every country EXCEPT USA

jaaamie

I can tell you why... some of his pots come off a little too sarcastic and uber negative which is fine with me I love sarcasm... but i personally don't like him because his profile pic reminds me of a very annoying roomate and every time I see it on my screen I want to punch it. I'm being completely honest

His profile pic reminds me of a guy I used to worrk with. Every time he posts I picture Cory in my head. I don't want to punch him though. haha

Xe.com: 1.00 USD = 1,176.09 IQD

CBI: US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

This is the rumor section NOT THE FICTION SECTION

The world doesn't revolve around the United States of American I'm sorry to say that but its the truth, if the RV did occur it would show up on forex, XE and CBI and everyone will know.

No rate in history that I know of has ever reached 6.99 if anything the rate will probably be reinstated to it's old value of 3.22 We need to be patient and search for real intel not listen to the imbeciles trying to sell dinars for the dealers, why pay them extra when your can go to the bank and buy them.

Personally I don't trust the whole reserve thing, what's going to stop them from taking your money once the RV occurs and if you buy dinar from the bank you can put them on Ebay and sell them for dinar price make some extra money on the side.

• Upvote 2

The world doesn't revolve around the United States of American I'm sorry to say that but its the truth, if the RV did occur it would show up on forex, XE and CBI and everyone will know.

No rate in history that I know of has ever reached 6.99 if anything the rate will probably be reinstated to it's old value of 3.22 We need to be patient and search for real intel not listen to the imbeciles trying to sell dinars for the dealers, why pay them extra when your can go to the bank and buy them.

Personally I don't trust the whole reserve thing, what's going to stop them from taking your money once the RV occurs and if you buy dinar from the bank you can put them on Ebay and sell them for dinar price make some extra money on the side.

I think you pinned me for the wrong type Lilal and Kramer. This post was supposed to debunk this fictional value before it spread like wildfire and credible people - who may happen to be a little too trustworthy - got burned.

Isn't it just common sense to know this smells worse than a babies diaper, so if that is the case why post it. It has absolutely no value.

surely this day and age you've had to have come to realize common sense is not so common.

-----

On a side note, I am definitely all for a revaluation and soon but I know $6.99 is a heinous pipedream.

keep your spirits high everyone. i'm only here to help.

peace and love

-jaaamie

Edited by jaaamie

I think you pinned me for the wrong type Lilal and Kramer. This post was supposed to debunk this fictional value before it spread like wildfire and credible people - who may happen to be a little too trustworthy - got burned.

On a side note, I am definitely all for a revaluation and soon but I know $6.99 is a heinous pipedream.

keep your spirits high everyone. i'm only here to help.

peace and love

-jaaamie

Oh my bad you really can't who is actually serious on this site anymore

• Upvote 1

Just another stinky pile. Y'know, there is a difference between a rumor and a bald-faced LIE.

We should have a section specifically for lies. And maybe another for "know-it-all's", and another for "newbies". Then it would bring the "rumors" to a manageable number of posts.. :lol:

Received word today that the RV has happened in every country EXCEPT the USA. I'm sure you can guess where this information came from.

High intel tells this person that the US will revalue at $6.99 per dinar on the 21st of January - instructed to check the Forex site on the 21st for that rate and THAT's our cash in time.

As soon as I read it I knew it was utter bollocks. Don't believe everything you read, people.

AND IF THIS PROVES TO BE TRUE.... Well, i'll eat my hat.

peace and love.

-jaaamie

lol 6.99 huh if it does you have to post a vid of you eating your hat on here hahhahahhah

Edited by miller

Yeah cadillac lets get a phone number posted on here. Then I am buying a plane ticket to Dubai, Kuwait, Jordan somewhere if the US is holding out to screw us by some taking out half of our investment that we have waited and worked so hard to fight over. Then they think they can just waltz in like a big bully and just take it out of our hands, I don't think so. Hollo molly Bat-man can they really do that????? I'll take mine to another country and live there if that happens. Somebody help us we are in quick sand with the government and need a " life line to a friend " to help us out of this jam.

I can tell you why... some of his pots come off a little too sarcastic and uber negative which is fine with me I love sarcasm... but i personally don't like him because his profile pic reminds me of a very annoying roomate and every time I see it on my screen I want to punch it. I'm being completely honest

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That hilarious. At least you didnt sugarcoat anything.

The world doesn't revolve around the United States of America I'm sorry to say that but its the truth, if the RV did occur it would show up on forex, XE and CBI and everyone will know.

Actually, It does. It revolves around USA and China.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 1

Received word today that the RV has happened in every country EXCEPT the USA. I'm sure you can guess where this information came from.

High intel tells this person that the US will revalue at $6.99 per dinar on the 21st of January - instructed to check the Forex site on the 21st for that rate and THAT's our cash in time.

As soon as I read it I knew it was utter bollocks. Don't believe everything you read, people.

peace and love.

-jaaamie

LMAO The stuff I find in the rumor section

peace and love.

-jaaamie

LOVE the post! Thanks for sharing it! Not too sure who it sounds like, but I'm guessing 2 possibilities.... :lol:

I'm hoping this will call for a KC Masterpiece moment! :lol::lol:

Id love to know what it is about you people dont like keep. For no reason at all the " - " just appear on every post that you put. I zero'd u out. But damn. People dont like you. Me, personally, I have no problem with you. You think level-headed like myself. A realist who doesnt buy into all the BS. Why dont people like you?:o

I like keep. And I'm not alone for sure.

• Upvote 1

Nonsense.There has been no RV anywhere. JORDAN'S biggest bank has not recognized any IQD RV. FACT. Ask anyone who has family members living there.I know this because one of my colleague's father and mother reside there.NO IQD RV.Period.I would like the RV to hit so I can put my kid through medical school.I am going to need about $160 K in three years.