Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/18/2011

Doc31

As always Doc, I thank you for your tireless efforts in reporting facts and leveling heads. I wish to add a note to something you mentioned-a lot of us really would love an RV, including me. Second if someone needs this so bad, yet they cannot pay their bills or are loosing their home, car, etc... then this investment is not for you. Speculative investment is no guarantee and though I believe that this will happen, I have not invested more than I can afford to lose or keep my from my responsibilities to my basic human needs. IMO if you are suffering past the point of not being able to provide for yourself and your family-they need you to focus your money and efforts in them directly. Third- Think of the people in Iraq. They have suffered more than most of us can imagine. After a tryannical dictatorship and the spilling of too many of their people's innocent blood they still need electricity, running water and other basic needs. Every time you flip on a lightswtich or turn your computer on you are living in luxury in comparison to most Iraqis.This is so much bigger for them than us, these people need the blessing of an RV and all that it will bring their country in the worst way! Please pray for Iraq, remember their plight, and try not to take their needs for granted. It is not my intention to preach, rather point out that this is so much bigger than we see it on our screens. A whole country of people with the drive to live free without oppression and the desire to live just like you and I. Keep your perspectives, be patient and remember to than God and the person that introduced you to dinar investment for even having this opportuntity. I hope I have not offended, but inspired gratitude.

If I am not happy with what I have, I will not be happy with what I will get..... GOD BLESS -RK

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

great post as always doc

As always Doc, I thank you for your tireless efforts in reporting facts and leveling heads. I wish to add a note to something you mentioned-a lot of us really would love an RV, including me. Second if someone needs this so bad, yet they cannot pay their bills or are loosing their home, car, etc... then this investment is not for you. Speculative investment is no guarantee and though I believe that this will happen, I have not invested more than I can afford to lose or keep my from my responsibilities to my basic human needs. IMO if you are suffering past the point of not being able to provide for yourself and your family-they need you to focus your money and efforts in them directly. Third- Think of the people in Iraq. They have suffered more than most of us can imagine. After a tryannical dictatorship and the spilling of too many of their people's innocent blood they still need electricity, running water and other basic needs. Every time you flip on a lightswtich or turn your computer on you are living in luxury in comparison to most Iraqis.This is so much bigger for them than us, these people need the blessing of an RV and all that it will bring their country in the worst way! Please pray for Iraq, remember their plight, and try not to take their needs for granted. It is not my intention to preach, rather point out that this is so much bigger than we see it on our screens. A whole country of people with the drive to live free without oppression and the desire to live just like you and I. Keep your perspectives, be patient and remember to than God and the person that introduced you to dinar investment for even having this opportuntity. I hope I have not offended, but inspired gratitude.

If I am not happy with what I have, I will not be happy with what I will get..... GOD BLESS -RK

this is one of the best post of the day and i couldn't agree with you more on this investment if you go to Iraq and see how the people there have suffered and are still suffering you can see just how good we have it here in the US.

• Upvote 1

I am curious to see how the price of oil plays into the value of the IQD as well as their budget. The first draft included oil @ $73 a barrel, but we are sitting $18 a barrel higher than that right now. With the math that comes out another 16 BIL USD unaccounted for. I think this is in the new budget being read right now, or atleast something of the like. Maybe not $91 per barrel, but mosdef higher than $73. Then again if they left it at that rate, then there would be an extra 20% more of the budget, unstated and not allocated to anything, available to do what with ???? Maybe back the RV? Who knows? Let's just wait and see, as usual.

Increase value of a barrel of oil and increase of production. Question is, is Iraq increasing their reserves?

Can someone answer this.. Is Iraq using oil reserves to back their currency as to how the U.S. uses gold to back their currency?

They do label crude oil in the ME as black gold, so this is an interesting thought.

And if I am right, and they are bulking up their reserves with a high rate of value per barrel.. Their value of the dinar should be increasing by the day.

And if they have an internationally traded currency at a high value, I bet paying for all those re-construction efforts to rebuild their country would come with ease, huh?

Increase value of a barrel of oil and increase of production. Question is, is Iraq increasing their reserves?

Can someone answer this.. Is Iraq using oil reserves to back their currency as to how the U.S. uses gold to back their currency?

They do label crude oil in the ME as black gold, so this is an interesting thought.

And if I am right, and they are bulking up their reserves with a high rate of value per barrel.. Their value of the dinar should be increasing by the day.

And if they have an internationally traded currency at a high value, I bet paying for all those re-construction efforts to rebuild their country would come with ease, huh?

I agree, with something else in mind as well.... They are using the current production amounts and not their reserves (I mean what is unde them still) We all know their potential far exceeds Saudi once they survey the rest of the land. We all know with the coming drilling and exploration contracts these numbers will soar. I wonder if they are stalling even for a bit to finish up some oil surveys or repairs that will increase these numbers for the coming budget. I know I would. With the amount of oil the Kurds have under them it's no wonder why they must be pleased prior to moving forward. They know they will have more to work with and they are making sure it is there to stay. If they can all agree on the oil then they should be using their insane quantity of it to support their currency. That will not be hard, the rest of the world knows they have so much, all the big players will have no problem with them pegging their dinar to their oil.

Darin, I get your reasoning, but the US stopped backing our own currency with gold in the 60's (thanks to Eisenhauser). The currency used here (and all over the world now) is not a true "backed currency" It is a "note" worth it's current determined value. The US dollar floats daily in value based on numerous things (IE;inflation/S&P, Etc...), unfortunately the IQD is not floating and won't until the world markets allow it to (that is truly what we are all waiting for). Regardless of any "announcement" of the RV, it is meaningless unless it is recognized by the remainder of the banking world (our own leverage, so to speak). This is why my "handle" on here is what it is (Hope Floats-Rate Don't)

• Upvote 1

I agree, with something else in mind as well.... They are using the current production amounts and not their reserves (I mean what is unde them still) We all know their potential far exceeds Saudi once they survey the rest of the land. We all know with the coming drilling and exploration contracts these numbers will soar. I wonder if they are stalling even for a bit to finish up some oil surveys or repairs that will increase these numbers for the coming budget. I know I would. With the amount of oil the Kurds have under them it's no wonder why they must be pleased prior to moving forward. They know they will have more to work with and they are making sure it is there to stay. If they can all agree on the oil then they should be using their insane quantity of it to support their currency. That will not be hard, the rest of the world knows they have so much, all the big players will have no problem with them pegging their dinar to their oil.

I am curious to see how the price of oil plays into the value of the IQD as well as their budget. The first draft included oil @ $73 a barrel, but we are sitting $18 a barrel higher than that right now. With the math that comes out another 16 BIL USD unaccounted for. I think this is in the new budget being read right now, or atleast something of the like. Maybe not $91 per barrel, but mosdef higher than $73. Then again if they left it at that rate, then there would be an extra 20% more of the budget, unstated and not allocated to anything, available to do what with ???? Maybe back the RV? Who knows? Let's just wait and see, as usual.

Typically with any budget , a " cushion " is written in to cover the fluctuations in sales ( in this case with Iraq , their natural resource exports). If they raise the per barrel price written in the budget and it drops below that price then the deficit will rise . So, they write in the cushoin to cover that eventuality and the surplus ( barring any major corruption ) typically goes to fund civic projects and to cover any possible disasters or cost overruns ." Banked " funds remaing can be added to the next years budget as Iraq did with this years.

Hope that helps. :D

Uncle Barkie :)

I've been looking for a 5 month graph of oil ... it is interesting viewing ... if someone can help me here please (PM or post it).

Doc, I don't have that data, but if you have the data itself then i can make a chart or graph or whatever faily quickly. Just send me a msg with the info and I will work it up...of course now I gotta remember to start checking messages again. I am generally more of a stalker here than a poster, but willing to help if I can.