Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Orrin Hatch Rumor

kwanvestor

There, now you dont have to squint to read it.

O, and I dont believe it. If this guy heard the rumor from his brothers brother in law... Wouldnt that make Orrins' aide his brother in law also? Wouldnt it of just been easier to say " I heard a rumor from my brother in law?"

Just saying. I know its a rumor... But its not even orchestrated good.

not true it could be his brothers wife brother.

If it is your brother's brother in law, then his wife's brother is not related to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it cannot be his brother in law

No, it wouldn't necessarily make it his brother-in-law, too....it could be his brother's wife's brother...which would make the poster not related by blood OR marriage. Does that make it more believable?

Thanks for the post - I for one appreciate the info. It's certainly as good as any I've heard lately!

I stand corrected. Thank you. I guess I didn't look at it at all angles.

Well actually, his brother's brother-in-law is probably his brother's wife's brother so he would be no relation.

Not if his brother is married to the sister of this man's brother-in-law....then the two men really have no relation.

Not necessarily, it could be his wife's brother, which would make that his vrother's brother-in-law, but wouldn't be related to him.

not true it could be his brothers wife brother.

Please, please please. Read the entire thread before you post. Yes I know I was wrong. But the same answer does not have to be posted 5 times. Please read the entire thread. If you see what you were going to post... Dont re-post it. Look what is in bold above.

It was already pointed out to me that I was mistaken. I know I was mistaken. I didnt look at it at all angles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The thing about this rumor that got my attention was that names were named. A quick google and you can pick up aides of Orrin hatch. Didn't see any named Marcus but found a BYU law school guy named Marcus that had interned or was interning for him. The other thing was the guy that posted this had been a member of the site since 2006. So he hadn't been kicked off for crazy statements unlike some unnamed but entertaining characters on other sites! Anyway, I thought it warranted a mention in rumors.

• Upvote 2

Wouldn't it be great if the "Pinocchio Effect" would actually take place??? Is it possible for our brains to send a signal to the creating, or perpetuating of a lie.

In the event of the "Pinocchio Effect" ......each time a lie is told, all of the systems that make the "anatomical protuberance" we call a nose, to basically perform a sort of cell division which over time would cause that protuberance (in direct proportion to the number and relative harmfulness of said lie, to be determined by angels, of course) to grow ... and grow ... and GROW ... so that over time, it would become crystal clear just by looking at someone what level of integrity and honesty they have chosen to live by.

Only problem is our nose grows with age !!! When I am (truely old) I would hope to still be trusted :)

The thing about this rumor that got my attention was that names were named. A quick google and you can pick up aides of Orrin hatch. Didn't see any named Marcus but found a BYU law school guy named Marcus that had interned or was interning for him. The other thing was the guy that posted this had been a member of the site since 2006. So he hadn't been kicked off for crazy statements unlike some unnamed but entertaining characters on other sites! Anyway, I thought it warranted a mention in rumors.

Very Impressed!!! Seriously! B)

I got on this ride over a year ago because of my god-daughter. She's a teller at TD bank. They had a flux of Congessman and Whitehouse staff buying dinars during the time of the Iraqi election. People hold on to your sanity, its going to happen. I have been sharing this info with family and friends so that we all can be blessed. I 'am out of the DMV area and I trust the investment and so do our leaders who invested also. BE BLESSED :rolleyes:

No, it wouldn't necessarily make it his brother-in-law, too....it could be his brother's wife's brother...which would make the poster not related by blood OR marriage. Does that make it more believable?

Thanks for the post - I for one appreciate the info. It's certainly as good as any I've heard lately!

Agreed Deneco what idiot spouts of the mouth without figuring it out! Of Course Its PLAUSIBLE they are not related. Some peoples children lol. (+) for you :)

• Upvote 1