Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE BULL STOPS HERE IF THIS WEBSITE WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THEN THE GOAL IS WELL IN SIGHT. YOU HAVE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE HOLDING ON TO EVERY WORD THE SO CALLED GURU'S SAY THAT HAS BEEN STATING MONDAY TO BE THE DAY FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. THE BEST INFO YOU CAN GIVE IS SIMPLE "I DON'T KNOW" THIS AN INVESTMENT AND NOTHING MORE. PEOPLE ARE USING HARD EARNED MONEY FOR A CHANCE TO EXCEED THIER EXPECTATIONS. I'VE SEEN THE SAME CHARACTERS DAY IN DAY OUT USING THIER SO-CALLED INTEL WITH THE GUARANTEED CASH-IN DAY FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. THE FORUM SHOULD BE USED FOR VALUABLE INFORMATION THE GUYS WHO ARE POSTING TOTAL CRAP TO GET SOME PUMPED IS SIMPLY WRONG I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER GETTING THERE HOPES UP EVERY WEEK WITH THE SO- CALLED INTEL OF OKIE,TERRYK,MED AND THE REST OF THE BUNCH ALL I'M SAYING IS CONSIDER THE PEOPLES FEELING BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING THAT IS WELL BEYOND THE TRUTH. AS YOU ALL KNOW " EVERY BODIES INTELL SUCKS" I MYSELF I'M WONDERING IF THERE REALLY IS AN IRAQ! FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GO AHEAD BLAST AWAY!

Simma down na!!! You are not saying anything that hasn't been said thousands of times here on DV. You sound like you have had one rumor too many. Just step away from the computer and let this play out. :)

• Upvote 7

THE BULL STOPS HERE IF THIS WEBSITE WANTS TO BE KNOWN AS A BUNCH OF CLOWNS THEN THE GOAL IS WELL IN SIGHT. YOU HAVE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE HOLDING ON TO EVERY WORD THE SO CALLED GURU'S SAY THAT HAS BEEN STATING MONDAY TO BE THE DAY FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. THE BEST INFO YOU CAN GIVE IS SIMPLE "I DON'T KNOW" THIS AN INVESTMENT AND NOTHING MORE. PEOPLE ARE USING HARD EARNED MONEY FOR A CHANCE TO EXCEED THIER EXPECTATIONS. I'VE SEEN THE SAME CHARACTERS DAY IN DAY OUT USING THIER SO-CALLED INTEL WITH THE GUARANTEED CASH-IN DAY FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. THE FORUM SHOULD BE USED FOR VALUABLE INFORMATION THE GUYS WHO ARE POSTING TOTAL CRAP TO GET SOME PUMPED IS SIMPLY WRONG I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER GETTING THERE HOPES UP EVERY WEEK WITH THE SO- CALLED INTEL OF OKIE,TERRYK,MED AND THE REST OF THE BUNCH ALL I'M SAYING IS CONSIDER THE PEOPLES FEELING BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING THAT IS WELL BEYOND THE TRUTH. AS YOU ALL KNOW " EVERY BODIES INTELL SUCKS" I MYSELF I'M WONDERING IF THERE REALLY IS AN IRAQ! FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GO AHEAD BLAST AWAY!

Sounds like it's time for a chill pill. Of all the sites I visit everyday, this is the most news worthy. If your taking peoples opinions and concider the posted chats brought over from other sites are complete truth, step back and take a breath. Try taking the opinions and chats as entertainment and don't get hyped over what one or more chats have to say. All chats do have some good info once you can smile at some comments and lift an eye brow to others. This journey is coming to the finish line IMO and we will all smile soon.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I know how you feel.

Sometimes it is wise to take a little break from the computer.

I have news for you the Crap will not stop until the RV happens.

I do have my ups and downs, but i'm made my mind up not to believe anything.

Now adam believes something big will happen this week, and if it dosen't then

i know it was only a opinion.

Get some rest.

GO RV...................

• Upvote 3

YOU THINK YOUR SOMETHING ELSE? NO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH SWEEEETTTT DREAMS PUNK!!

You sure you want to call someone "punk"? Someone might call you an imbecile for not knowing how to use you're and your properly. But you didn't hear that from me. Or should that be "here" for you?

Edited by r65
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WOW some sound like they found crap in their weaties. I do think he does have a piont about the news maybe just leave dates out and say I heard it should be soon. as long as they have away to show facts and where they got it, hear say is just that hear say, But if you have read Adams post he gave no date and said we can only hope with in two weeks and no rate saw set either in his post so if others do it like that it would calm down some .

Okay... i can understand your fustration... the ups and downs.. the excitement when you put faith in something you have read and nothing happens.. then you rush to find out the answers as to why... it hasnt happen.. do you curse under your breath at the ones who posted info they have gathered.. or do you sit back and say.. ok.. there is always tomorrow.

i agree .. sometimes you have to take a break.. walk away from the sites.. walk away from your computer... i have found thats the only way at times i can keep my sanity with all the info ... posts... conference calls... intel....parlment is doing this doing that... we need this .. we are waiting that.. and the list goes on and on and on and on...

So my fustrated walk away... because you know i did just that ... for FIVE days.. and you know what ?? i didnt miss a thing.. nothing has changed.. NO new NEWS... nobody is any closer to true answers as to when... etc... if you see it on CBI website its done... IF you recieve a text message from ADAM its done...so just walk away for a few days..

:)

• Upvote 4

Great Post Adam! They negate the reasonable, logical, and REALISTIC posts, because it is not what they want to hear. Then get upset when someone says "Hey, it just RV'd at my house and it's 6.48, and you can cash out tomorrow" AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Remember guys,..listen to Adam, do your homework, and PLEASE....Let's help each other!

I'M EXHAUSTED! GO RV!

Man,

I think it is safe to say that everyone has a breaking point and some of us are approaching that point. But before you decide to test your 'e-gangsta' skills. I say e-gangsta, as in "internet gangster" because a lot of people hide behind the veil of security that the internet provides. We can be hundreds of miles apart but be in the same 'room' or post on the same 'wall'. So, you wanna use foul language, witty little phrases and colorful metaphors over the net because you know good and well that you are about as hard as Charmin and fold like a dinner napkin under pressure. So from the comfort of your computer, you make life a little uncomfortable for those who would say something contrary to what you want to believe but can back up their point of view with facts. That's really mature, no really it is, no seriously that so mature that everyone should do it. (Let me know if the sarcasm hasn't been given away on that one) And about those caps locks... Most computers or keyboards have some sort of indicator to show when it is on. Typing a WHOLE FLIPPING POST, while possible does NOT mean that you should do it. It's kinda like a third grader yelling all the time, pretty soon they get tuned out...

My name is Halo and I approved this message. Please feel free to add IMHO anywhere in the message to make it easier for you to digest should you find any of this offensive. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I understand & respect your view........but I disagree. If we don't want peoples opinions or speculations then Adam should do away with the "rumor" section.When we start to try to decide what is true or lies for others then we have become what our Govnmnt wants to be, our protector and savoir in all aspects of our lives. I myself don't want others deciding for me what is true and what is BS, I can do that myself. This investment is no different than any other,no guarrantee's. I wish everyone a prosperus & happy life! But realistically that won't happen cause this is life-JMO...................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!