Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

MP- I am a public figure. I play professional golf. I can be googled, found atXXXXXX, my name is .CCCCCCCC My reputation with my sponsors, fans, and community far exceeds misrepresenting myself here!! I did this to try to help my fellow investors here!! So, that's who I am. Who are you?

I work for large insurance company and I don’t want to disclose to much info on the net, but I searched online and you seem

legit in where you live atleast. You might be a public figure but I am sure 99.9% of the people have no clue who you are.

It’s the internet anybody can be anybody they wan't don't get your panties in a wad if people

question others on the net, this site is flooded every day with people making up bs and I hate seeing

people get taken advantage of.

If everything you said is true then it sounds good to me :D

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
protect privacy

How am I nitpicking anything here...I asked 2 questions.

#1 - Isn't it illegal to record a conversation (this has 2 answers, yes or no)

#2 - Could you not meet this person outside of work and he would be able to give you more information (again 2 answers, yes or no)

Please explain where I have nitpicked - and I did not make this post to impress anyone, so you adding "I'm not impressed", no clue what the basis of that was. Perhaps when you respond you can do without the drama.

To help answer your question #1:

I am a licensed private investigator. The rules on audio recording vary from State to State. I work in several states, but I'll use my home state as an example:

In Utah, it is legal to record a conversation so long as ONE PARTY of that conversation knows that it is being recorded and agrees to allow it to be recorded.

If Joe and Diane are having a conversation, Joe can record the conversation without Diane's knowledge. Legally.

As a private investigator, I can record Joe and Diane's conversation so long as I have permission from Joe to do so. Regardless if Diane knows or not.

Further, in Utah for the purpose of recording telephone conversations, a recording of that conversation can be taken so long as you have permission from either A) one of the two parties, or B) you have permission of the OWNER of the Telephone. For this purpose, I can record Joe and Diane having a conversation on Ben's phone... even if Joe and DIane do not know that I am recording it, so long as I have permission from the owner of the phone, Ben.

This is the law in Utah as it pertains to audio recording. Many states have similiar laws, and some have completely different laws.

This is not legal advice, and I am not your lawyer.

Semper Fidelis,

Kent

Edited to remove Typo

Edited by USMC_2674
  • Upvote 2

I am with you both...verbatim is too much, plus is this guy 6 years old,,,why the whole "little buddy" thing...is he Gilligan and talking to the skipper?

Yeah, i know. I edited my first post because it just isnt worth being bashed on for it, lol. I will just keep my opinion to myself <_<

• Upvote 1

Seriously?.........The post that we are subjected to on a daily basis, and I come here, and pass something with some substance, and get ridiculed? What is the purpose of the forum? Aren't we all in this together? It would seem that the measures I took to ensure this post was accurate, and not 3rd, 4th, so on generation "hear say" it would be received without prejudice. Look guys, I am invested just like you. I just wanted to see if I could get something with a little "backbone" to it. I wanted to contribute to this great community, make friends, contacts, and take this journey together. It seems we should be passing on any halfway reliable info, news, etc. Help educate and inform each other, so we all get a better idea of where we stand. I will refrain from further posts. I'll just sit back, and read the post, check the news, and hope for an RV! I am still with you guys! GO RV! GOD BLESS, and GOOD LUCK!

Us people who have vested interest in the dinar and who take it serious like to see posts like your original. Just when you thought you had covered all of your bases someone has to try and tear a guy down. I personally am tired of hearing about rates and dates bacause they never seem to happen. Your post only states hang in there to me. Hope all of the BS doesn't keep you from posting positive input for the rest of us that enjoyed your post. I think most all readers would agree with me but maybe not all. To each their own I guess. Thanks so much for your input

Seems like a lot of uproar for a post were a guy says Investment wise things are looking good and you should keep hope that it will come together this year. As for the "little buddy" thing I just turned thirty and am still called "Jr" or "young man" by guys over 60. To them I'm just starting out i guess lol. Thanks for the post OP it was vague but shimmered with hope :)

• Upvote 2

Isn't it illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge? At least the post did not include a date and a rate which takes you out of the pumper category. The other question I have is, if this person is a friend, I can understand from a professional side not discussing at work, but could he not discuss after work from his home or at a bar; unless his phone lines are tapped. Actually scratch the bar thing because if he did that, then someone would come on here and post they overheard someone at the bar talking to someone about the dinar.

It is not illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge (example you talking to the person and recording their voice), however it is illegal to record two people talking back and forth without them knowing your listening/recording.

• Upvote 1

I taught my son how to ride a bike yesterday..It was almost like having the Dinar RI when I saw his face once he realized he was doing it all by himself. I then realized wealth is the

great things we have that money cant buy..I will pray for an Rv,RI tonight so we can buy time to enjoy the great things we have and create wonderful memories. Thanks to all the people

that have made an honest attempt to give us updates. Give the glory to God...JK

• Upvote 4

I like your family friend. No reason not to trust you like all the other people. Thank you.

God Bless you.

Remember Man is only in control of his life on this earth, and after death God will decide where and what you do next. Make your life a good one.

I'm of the firm belief that if you let Him, He'll be a great help right here on EARTH TOO!!! Maybe even whisper in your ear if you're very still and want to listen to what He has to say ... of course, that means putting the ego aside long enough ... just sayin' ....

Great Post Simple and very good info. I worked as a Server/PC support group for a major bank for the last 17 years and I can tell you that what he tolled you is exactly correct! we had to be cleared by the FBI and then sign documents that we swore under penalty of going to jail and all that if we EVER tolled anyone, even our own family's any sort-of, possible, maybe on this date, Or for that Much As we may of had access to secure Information, Being that we worked with the sometimes very sensitive data from all the different departments and even our 401 k information on stocks etc. Because a lot of times we knew what was going to happen days, weeks, even moths before and make no doubt about it "Insider trading" is a very serious crime and a go to jail for first time offence card is no joke! So your Post has got some very believable information and I would say is most likely true! I believe it anyway, So, + for you that's for sure! :D

All these posts and information that tell how much and give dates on when the RI/RV will happen I just take with a grain of salt! they are most likely pumpers or liars! cause anyone that is in a position to actually know when and how much on the Dinar would NOT be able to tell anyone (With the risk of being shot! or worse!) and I'm very sure anyone that knows is not going to risk telling us or anyone, And I respect that, Just that it will happen this year is good enough for me and if I'm living in my truck by the time it happens? well, Its all good cause then when it does hit! I can just buy a new house!!! :D:lol:

So Thanks for the Great post, Great Info. GO RV!!!!!! :):o:D:lol:

• Upvote 3