Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marine Corps

BruceV

I am asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines & their Families. They are Fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 Marines in 4 Days. It would be nice to see this message spread if more could pass this on. Semper Fi, God Bless America & God Bless The United Sates Marine Corps. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Justin Allen 23

Brett Linley 29

Matthew Weikert 29

Justus Bartet 27

Dave Santos 21

Chase Stanley 21

Jesse Reed 26

Mathew Johnson 21

Zachary Fisher 24

Brandon King 23

Christopher Goeke 23

Sheldon Tate 27

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week. Freedom isn't free People. Honor Them by forwarding this as I just did.

Semper Fi, Fallen but Never Forgotten my Brothers We Honor you and your Families! Thank you so much for your ultimate sacrifice, as well as all our other brothers who have fallen, or have been injuried. To all my other brothers there now keep your head about you and come home safe!

I am asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines & their Families. They are Fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 Marines in 4 Days. It would be nice to see this message spread if more could pass this on. Semper Fi, God Bless America & God Bless The United Sates Marine Corps. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Justin Allen 23

Brett Linley 29

Matthew Weikert 29

Justus Bartet 27

Dave Santos 21

Chase Stanley 21

Jesse Reed 26

Mathew Johnson 21

Zachary Fisher 24

Brandon King 23

Christopher Goeke 23

Sheldon Tate 27

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week. Freedom isn't free People. Honor Them by forwarding this as I just did.

God Bless you all...........I will keep them and their families in my prayers........

My farther in heaven above, i ask you right now to touch the families of the Marine's that have given their lives for this country. I ask that you comfort the families in this time of loss, and give them strength to go on. I pray that someone gives there life to you in all of this and that you get the Glory, for we know that you are the light, the beginning and the end. And all things are done through you, so i ask that you keep the 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines and all of our armed forces and civilian contractors covered with your blood, and bring them all home safe in Jesus name i pray AMEN....I hope i did not offend anyone, and i hope someone was blessed.

• Upvote 3

"It is foolish and unwise to mourn the dead. We should rather thank God such men lived." - George Patton, Gen. US Army

Rest well brothers, all is secure here.

For those who remain, may revenge come through retribution, as it is a dish best served cold.

Semper Fildelis

Our hearts and prayers are with those families who sons, brothers, husbands, fathers, uncles etc. that have been lost in this battle. We pray also for those are fighting as I type this, pray for their safety and safe keeping and may they kick some major *ss over there. Sorry for the loss of those young mens lives, so sad. Life blows sometimes. Sad day for us. :(

I have lost two of my former students in Afghanistan, with the Canadian Forces. This post makes it very real and immediate once again. And here I sit, safe and secure in my cozy home in my free country, scanning my computer for news of a financial windfall coming my way.

I feel ashamed of that.

I wish there was a way to help these young men and women who go and face the enemy, and the families they leave behind to wait. All I can offer is prayer.. All I can do is hope it helps.

To the fallen, thank you for your service and your sacrifice for those of us who cannot go. You went in our place and died defending our freedoms. To the families of the fallen, your sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers and sisters will not be forgotten. You shared their service and courage with us, now we share your grief with you.

smee2

I am truly saddened by the loss of our men and women that bravely place their lives on the line for our country. To those of you on here that served please know that I am eternally grateful for your sacrifice. There is never a way to say thank you to those who have served. They have made our lives safer and better. God Bless

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the uniform code of military justice. So help me God."

Brothers' Savoy and Cox, my thoughts are with you on a daily. Be safe brothers, keep it frosty

This post is making me cry. :(

I feel so grateful to our Marines and all our military. I would kiss those boots without hesitation!! Just the sight of those men brings me peace & security.

God I pray that you YOURSELF will defend these men. I pray you will send your Holy Spirit to guide them at every second, to instruct them and show them which decisions to make, and at the appropriate time. I pray you would reveal the enemies plan to them in advance, and give them wisdom in what to do. I pray you would unite them as one, and they would be strong in the face of the enemy. I bind the spirit of fear from coming upon them. I pray that they would rise up with BOLDNESS AND FEARLESSNESS. I pray you would grant them everything they need, that they will be able to rest when they need rest. That you will give their minds rest, and let them have a peace that surpasses all understanding according to your word. Our weapons are not carnal, but mighty before you for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds. I pray that in the spirit, you would send your angels to fight with these men, alongside them, and to destroy the stronghold of the enemy in the spirit. I pray that their momentum would grow and that the enemy would see them and be overcome with fear and flee in all directions. I pray their character and resolve would be strong. I pray if they begin to fall, their brothers will lift them up, and you will carry them all through this. God you are mighty. You are able. You merely speak and it is so...I pray you would give these men the victory. I pray each of these men would find favor in your sight, GOD ALMIGHTY. There is no power that can stand against you God, you said we stand because your are able to make us stand. You said you pull us out of the muck & mire, set our feet upon a rock, and establish our goings. I pray you cause these men to stand, with your righteous right hand, that their feet are on that rock, that their way through this be established. You said you will go before us, and make a way for us. I THANK YOU that you have ALREADY prepared the way for these men....that you have already gone before them...and that they are victorious. I thank you for your goodness, and for our Marines. I pray you will bring peace to the families of each of these men and that you will cause everyone who comes in contact with them to be a blessing in whatever way they can to these families. I pray that EVERY NEED of these families be met and that you will already have the need met, the solution ready, before it even arises. Thank you for your goodness Lord, our God and King. In Jesus name, AMEN.

There are no words that are good enough for those who have fallen. Thank you for laying down your precious lives for me, my family, and our Country.

• Upvote 1