Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali thoughts on bank rumors, I'm not buying it

tarheel

Is there ever a time when you ARENT negative with your responses?? As soon as anyone posts anything postive, you jump down thier throats.

My thoughts exactly, his ego surpases a guru's ego; well, he has the right to give his opinion, but PLEASE LET GO THE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX!

• Downvote 1

It was from PD site! But let me say this to all the negative smart mouth people. I have never seen such a lack of respect and professionalism as I have seen in these forums. I have been in business over 18 years and worked with many large brands such as CBS, Fox, UFC, Dell just to name a few and I can assure you that there were many days that things I heard I did not agree with but I never treated my fellow business partners with such a lack of professionalism as I have seen here. I look at you other investors and business partners whom had the belief and courage to seize a potential opportunity and will always be professional even if I did not agree with your wording etc. True there are many people whom have bought Dinar and this is truly their first real opportunity to achieve some independence and take a burden of their shoulders of providing for the love ones. Just because they may not be as well educated as some of the rest of us doesn't make them less worthy of this opporuntity. I am sure many of them will use their new found wealth to not better their lives but others as well.

Don't get me wrong I to am completely tired of some of the so called gurus thowing out just anything they can think of at times but I am also smart enough to read thru that crap and evaluate this with some common sense while being respectful.

As for as Ali goes he is a business man and I would imagine that even if he knew these bank rumors were not a mistake that he probably couldn't reveal that to us and I respect that as well. Maybe Frank is correct and maybe he is not, but I must agree there sure is a lot of mistakes happening at a very obvious time.

What I do know is that the Dinar will RV soon. How much I do not know and exactly when I do not know. From a business sense perspective I would think IMO that the RV should happen by the end of this month.

All we can do is pray for this blessing that will not only help your families but will make a massive impact around the world. This is much bigger than any of us! Please treat people with respect or just don't say anything at all. Not one negative word you say will make anything any better or happen any faster. We all know those whom tend to stretch the truth and knowing is to your adnavtage to properly evaluate what is truly happening.

All My Best

Sent from iPad

Very well said.. Stay out of the Rumor/Chat section if you can't handle the Ride. If you can then hang on. Go IRAQ GET TO WORK..

I used to post quite a bit on this site. Now, I mostly just sit, read, and giggle at the bickering, for two reasons. First, I'm afraid I'll spell something wrong and get accused of being a moron, and secondly, there's really no news these days. But we have so many dinar junkies here that get irritable if they can't get a "fix" by having someone tell them the RV is only hours away, that every post is like throwing a match on a pile of hay.

Anyway, I wish everyone could just chill a little. It's not like any of us can change the outcome or the timing. Have some fun along the way. Take a walk. Have some hot cocoa. Read the want ads. Pray. Update your post-RV plan. Pray some more. Enjoy the ride, fasten your seatbelt. We're about to go down the big hill!

Keepm, you're awesome. You'd make a lousy diplomat, but a good friend. Time will knock the edge off. Meanwhile, I would suggest hiring someone to handle customer service when you get your dealership.

Mr. Rich, you are quite the contemplater. Very thorough, and very perceptive, often misunderstood. But a good man.

God bless us all!!! :P Oh yeah, and..........ggggggggggggooooooooooooRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Have you ever been to Texas? Half the people there speak ESL.

Mr. Rich. Actually I have not.... As much as I love the States, the Great State of Texas is one of the few I have not visited (or even passed through) yet. ...I plan on doing so some time after my newfound Wealth (among other things).

I think I have more or less thoroughly visited ( or passed through) about 35 or 36 States, can't remember exactly..

The 1st time I visited ( 1977, I was 20) I checked the Beautiful Country by bus (Greyhound) and made about 20,000 miles in 3 months.....Literally "bumming around" as they used to say..... Best trip of my entire life. The Spirit of Freedom was all over me.

Then came back a few other times and once I even decided to stay for 1 year and worked in Bloomington, Indiana. That was back in 1980-81.

Then came back as a leisure traveller a few more times.Mainly to the beautiful Cities of NYC and LA ....Always enjoying it to the max. Love the US. It' s now been 12 years since my last time. About time to go back.

Umbertino...Your early life sounds a whole lot like mine. Wish you the best on your journey back home......TennesseeCherokee

Thank you for your kind words my friend. But I'm already home meaning I'm currently in my own country, Italy. I do like travelling abroad every chence I got, though......... Right now I love Brazil ( yep, there's someone special there, of course)

Edited by umbertino

Keepm, you're awesome. You'd make a lousy diplomat, but a good friend. Time will knock the edge off. Meanwhile, I would suggest hiring someone to handle customer service when you get your dealership.

:lol: Well thats why Im behind the scenes fixing the cars.....they dont talk back either!! Hahaha I guess I do have a problem sometimes sugar coating things and Im just a little too blunt for some but like you said maybe it will get better as time goes on!! :lol: Dont be afraid to post......if all people can do is complain because you spell a few words wrong then it would seem they just dont have much better to do....thats a bit too picky for a freakin forum on dinar....If any of us were literary majors I doubt we would be sitting here all day trying to figure out when this darn RV is going to kick off.....just shrug those fools off and keep it moving....heck what do you think I do with the ones that wanna come at me sideways??? I laugh and keep doing what I do.......

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

Truely? You mean truly right?

Funny how you correct other people's grammar. May I suggest the same? Use a portion of your vast wealth for some spelling lessons. Just sayin'

I used to post quite a bit on this site. Now, I mostly just sit, read, and giggle at the bickering, for two reasons. First, I'm afraid I'll spell something wrong and get accused of being a moron, and secondly, there's really no news these days. But we have so many dinar junkies here that get irritable if they can't get a "fix" by having someone tell them the RV is only hours away, that every post is like throwing a match on a pile of hay.

Anyway, I wish everyone could just chill a little. It's not like any of us can change the outcome or the timing. Have some fun along the way. Take a walk. Have some hot cocoa. Read the want ads. Pray. Update your post-RV plan. Pray some more. Enjoy the ride, fasten your seatbelt. We're about to go down the big hill!

Mr. Rich, you are quite the contemplater. Very thorough, and very perceptive, often misunderstood. But a good man.

God bless us all!!! :P Oh yeah, and..........ggggggggggggooooooooooooRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi rjboots,

I totally agree on the chilling. I have been studying some of the threads as this one and been amused by the human natures displayed - as you do and am amazed as to what the "Theme Dinar and RV" gets hijacked to.

Most people do not pay enough attention to the real tangible facts. Many prefer to run off on some bunny trail for hours at end. Makes me think that people have nothing better to do.

As far as the spelling goes, I always get a laugh out of the ones who critique anyone else. How about creating score cards on spelling etc. I am sure that one would find folks that think it would be a good idea. Correcting others is judging and actually backfires rather than does any good. Just reflect on it as being a manual after post spell checker. In a way it is fascinating to watch the different characters. One could almost write a movie around all these stories.

At least we have one thing that glues us all together - In the end we all agree on .......... Go go go RRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, it was a GLITCH. Yes that is what it was. Just like in April of what 2006 when safedinar piggy backed off the cbi? Yeppers, that is what it was, lol. In polite words, a IT tech put the wrong numbers in and all the Electronic connections had been connected.

Love how bad content is always blamed on some poor IT person that probably had nothing to do with updating currency rates. It was probably dome paper-pushing computer-illiterate monkey that typed the wrong rate into a content management system. Why would that be IT's fault?

Sorry...I may be sensitive to that. My idiot director doesn't know the difference between a screensaver and a wallpaper, and blames crap like that on us all the time.

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

That Profound statement from someone with a Southpark Avatar.... PRICELESS......just PRICELESS :lol: :lol: this site has just about ran it course....

Edited by 2dinar1dong

I agree with you. It is so hard to read and understand. I don't believe most of what is said because it is poorly written:(

This is a simple observation. Our society has dumbed down so much, it is scary. People use text message abbreviations so much that they ca not even spell let alone convey a simple message using proper English.

I am not directing this at one person in particular. Simply stating the obvious.

Let's have FAITH to see an RV soon!:)

• Upvote 1

This entire thread, from beginning to end (including my post), is absolutely worthless and allows great insight into the personalities of those who post here often (and not so). Sometimes I need the reality check offered by threads such as this ....... the rumor forum appears to be the same 50-75 people (maybe), hanging out and pumping or bashing, nothing more. Strictly entertainment, not much more. I guess when people live and breathe the RV, they get a little "testy" (I'm sure someone will look up "testy" to see if it's a real word) when an impending RV date is not highlighted on their kitchen calendar. I work hard for a living and am proud of it . I also know full well I may be working hard for years to come, and am prepared to do so. An RV would be great. To be blessed with a healthy, productive and meaningful life would be just fine with me too. Call me when it happens - I got stuff to do.....................

Edited by rebeldart