Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali thoughts on bank rumors, I'm not buying it

tarheel

Neno was the first person that connected to DT I believe promoting the purchase of dinar. He contacted Ali yesterday, this was the conclusion.

Finally, Ali and I how connected. He was in Great Spirit as I ask are you ok. lol, I am so glad I went to sleep and woke up to this. Before I explain tho, I want everyone to pass this post off to as many places as possible. Reason, so that someone as I know not all, will finally see thru so many of these stupid agenda mungers and gurus in this investment.

Ok, in a language that can be posted, he said he was fine but slammed to the walls all day. Said that when I posted the info on adoh and ask all to seek and dig yesterday, and the GURUS got a hold of it, he could not even take a chit. Had to have the fan on all day to blow the breeze away. lol, he also said, that any of you can always call the 800 number for questions but do not expect to hear from him as he is a very busy man these days.

Ok, he was telling me that he didn't take it serious at first cause if it was true, he would of been on a plane to the middle east with 50 million dollars. I told him that is what I thought and when no connection was made since last night or this morning, that I figured he was gone to over there. He said all I had to do was call, lol, I said I did. For some apparently reasons, my text and messages didn't go threw. And I am not one to bug another and only left one of each. Next time, i will ware him out.

Now, you ready for this. You sure, as it is going to ruin your favorite GURU.............. Ok, it was a GLITCH. Yes that is what it was. Just like in April of what 2006 when safedinar piggy backed off the cbi? Yeppers, that is what it was, lol. In polite words, a IT tech put the wrong numbers in and all the Electronic connections had been connected. This is why my guy's guy was told by the manager, they had know idea why it was there and removed it from the adoh bank exchange site this morning after he had arrived there and made them aware of it. Not all the other BS stories you have heard thru out the day, lord have mercy on them.

Ali said in a day or two it will disappear from the Jordan site as well if not sooner, as the guy that plug in the numbers just screwed up and no one knew until made aware of it, simple as that. I know this is not what all the speculators wanted to hear, but to all you investors, this is what happened.

Now, please run to every site out there with a GURU and bust some balls.. Have fun. I am outta here to go eat some wings. Probably will at least email this to NNP members when I get back so they all at least know the FACTS. One thing for sure, my buddies info was correct....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I truely hope that when this is all said and done with many of you folks use a portion of your vast wealth to take some english grammar lessons. Some of the posts I read are so disturbing that I honestly can't believe that they were written by someone over the age of ten.

This is not my grammar, LOL, I simply copied and pasted from another site. However I do agree with you!

Frank said on his call last night that these recent banks issues were not mistakes in his opinion only but he had his contact Delta do some serious investigation into this matter. I hope he is correct on this for it would mean we are close.

God Bless you all!

Sent from my iPad

• Upvote 2

laugh.gif Well what do you think he would rather tell his people so they have something new to hang off of??? That is was a mistake and nothing is happening? Or hype them up and tell them whatever sounds good so they keep running back??

Is there ever a time when you ARENT negative with your responses?? As soon as anyone posts anything postive, you jump down thier throats.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

I know. The spell-check police are despised on every site, but rather than typos, there (their, they're????) are so many real spelling issues on this board that I am truly glad some of these poeple have dinar... less burden on the taxpayer when we RV!! :lol:

Oh well. One of my favorite lines from CaddyShack: "The world needs ditch-diggers, too!"

• Upvote 1

Is there ever a time when you ARENT negative with your responses?? As soon as anyone posts anything postive, you jump down thier throats.

Im sorry if the truth hurts......being realistic and truthful is not being negative.....if you want to hear that an RV is going to happen everyday maybe you should try hangin around Okie or TK......as for me and alot of others on DV, we would rather keep it real and stay as truthful as possible.....Tarheel stated a question and I was giving him the most realistic possible answer......and Im probly right....because if you read what Frank writes, alot of times he doesnt really have a clue what he is speaking about.......him and others twist every little event into meaning that the RV is about to happen.....start reading his posts from earlier last year and you will see what Im talking about....heck you will see the same thing from the GET team and Okies old chats as well......just the same old stuff rehashed over and over for all the newcomers to read and get excited about for nothing.....Iraq has made tremendous advances towards their goals of raising the value of the dinar but we are still a little bit away.......and by a little bit I dont mean a couple years.....we should see the dinar start to appreciate this year but could still be a couple months if not into the summer......

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 10

Ok, maybe it COULD have been a glitch to post the WRONG exchange rate on a currency already posted (SUCH AS SCREWING UP THE USD EXCHANGE RATE WITH A TYPO)............

BUT...........BUT............ How did someone make a mistake on the exchange rate of a currency THAT WAS NOT EVEN POSTED????

SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE ARE BUYING THIS 'GLITCH' NON SENSE????????

DON'T YOU PHYSICALLY HAVE TO ADD A CURRENCY ONTO THE LIST BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE A TYPO ON THE EXCHANGE RATE????????

SO THIS 'IT' PHYSICALLY MADE A MISTAKE BY ADDING THE IQD, THEN MADE A PHYSICAL MISTAKE AND SET THE WRONG RATE?????

I COULD SEE HIM MAKING AN ERROR ON THE RATE IF THE IQD WAS ALREADY LISTED, BUT HE DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE ON SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER ON THE LIST.

SOMEONE ADDED IT TO THE LIST, PERIOD.............THEN SOMEONE, POSSIBLY THE SAME PERSON INPUTTED THE RATE.

• Upvote 3

I'm assuming that English is his second language, in which case the grammatical errors are understandable.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I know. The spell-check police are despised on every site, but rather than typos, there (their, they're????) are so many real spelling issues on this board that I am truly glad some of these poeple have dinar... less burden on the taxpayer when we RV!! :lol:

Oh well. One of my favorite lines from CaddyShack: "The world needs ditch-diggers, too!"

And I suppose "poeple" is a typo???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm hoping this guy is a foreign national who's primary language is not English. If he is an American, then he is most likely functionally illiterate. Scary

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im sorry if the truth hurts......being realistic and truthful is not being negative.....if you want to hear that an RV is going to happen everyday maybe you should try hangin around Okie or TK......as for me and alot of others on DV, we would rather keep it real and stay as truthful as possible.....Tarheel stated a question and I was giving him the most realistic possible answer......and Im probly right....because if you read what Frank writes, alot of times he doesnt really have a clue what he is speaking about.......him and others twist every little event into meaning that the RV is about to happen.....start reading his posts from earlier last year and you will see what Im talking about....heck you will see the same thing from the GET team and Okies old chats as well......just the same old stuff rehashed over and over for all the newcomers to read and get excited about for nothing.....Iraq has made tremendous advances towards their goals of raising the value of the dinar but we are still a little bit away.......and by a little bit I dont mean a couple years.....we should see the dinar start to appreciate this year but could still be a couple months if not into the summer......

What do you base that on?? Or just a wild guess.

• Upvote 1

It was from PD site! But let me say this to all the negative smart mouth people. I have never seen such a lack of respect and professionalism as I have seen in these forums. I have been in business over 18 years and worked with many large brands such as CBS, Fox, UFC, Dell just to name a few and I can assure you that there were many days that things I heard I did not agree with but I never treated my fellow business partners with such a lack of professionalism as I have seen here. I look at you other investors and business partners whom had the belief and courage to seize a potential opportunity and will always be professional even if I did not agree with your wording etc. True there are many people whom have bought Dinar and this is truly their first real opportunity to achieve some independence and take a burden of their shoulders of providing for the love ones. Just because they may not be as well educated as some of the rest of us doesn't make them less worthy of this opporuntity. I am sure many of them will use their new found wealth to not better their lives but others as well.

Don't get me wrong I to am completely tired of some of the so called gurus thowing out just anything they can think of at times but I am also smart enough to read thru that crap and evaluate this with some common sense while being respectful.

As for as Ali goes he is a business man and I would imagine that even if he knew these bank rumors were not a mistake that he probably couldn't reveal that to us and I respect that as well. Maybe Frank is correct and maybe he is not, but I must agree there sure is a lot of mistakes happening at a very obvious time.

What I do know is that the Dinar will RV soon. How much I do not know and exactly when I do not know. From a business sense perspective I would think IMO that the RV should happen by the end of this month.

All we can do is pray for this blessing that will not only help your families but will make a massive impact around the world. This is much bigger than any of us! Please treat people with respect or just don't say anything at all. Not one negative word you say will make anything any better or happen any faster. We all know those whom tend to stretch the truth and knowing is to your adnavtage to properly evaluate what is truly happening.

All My Best

Sent from iPad

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

I'm assuming that English is his second language, in which case the grammatical errors are understandable.

Thank you ... this was from Neno, right? Read his posts and you know English is not a first language. But that said, the grammar and spelling on here are atrocious much of the time!!! I mean, I seen it with my own eyes!!! LOL

It was from PD site! But let me say this to all the negative smart mouth people. I have never seen such a lack of respect and professionalism as I have seen in these forums. I have been in business over 18 years and worked with many large brands such as CBS, Fox, UFC, Dell just to name a few and I can assure you that there were many days that things I heard I did not agree with but I never treated my fellow business partners with such a lack of professionalism as I have seen here. I look at you other investors and business partners whom had the belief and courage to seize a potential opportunity and will always be professional even if I did not agree with your wording etc. True there are many people whom have bought Dinar and this is truly their first real opportunity to achieve some independence and take a burden of their shoulders of providing for the love ones. Just because they may not be as well educated as some of the rest of us doesn't make them less worthy of this opporuntity. I am sure many of them will use their new found wealth to not better their lives but others as well.

Don't get me wrong I to am completely tired of some of the so called gurus thowing out just anything they can think of at times but I am also smart enough to read thru that crap and evaluate this with some common sense while being respectful.

As for as Ali goes he is a business man and I would imagine that even if he knew these bank rumors were not a mistake that he probably couldn't reveal that to us and I respect that as well. Maybe Frank is correct and maybe he is not, but I must agree there sure is a lot of mistakes happening at a very obvious time.

What I do know is that the Dinar will RV soon. How much I do not know and exactly when I do not know. From a business sense perspective I would think IMO that the RV should happen by the end of this month.

All we can do is pray for this blessing that will not only help your families but will make a massive impact around the world. This is much bigger than any of us! Please treat people with respect or just don't say anything at all. Not one negative word you say will make anything any better or happen any faster. We all know those whom tend to stretch the truth and knowing is to your adnavtage to properly evaluate what is truly happening.

All My Best

Sent from iPad

ok daddy

adnavtage LOL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

One thing I do find encouraging though is more and more we are finding these glitches with the IQD being posted on bank sites. I do think it is encouraging in the fact that these folks in the banks are spending time setting up IQD, a currency that is not internationally recognized, on their forex sites. I do believe this was a mistake, and I thought that from the outset, the banks are savvy and will not offer the same buy/ sell price even if they are trying to get a jump on the market. Look at how many folks were talking about flying to Kuwait to unload. They know there are many that are impatient for their investment to finally pay off, and I fear they are going to make a ton off people who are in need or are impatient. So when the banks finally do go live with this, I am going to hold on to this for as long as I can (or as long as it looks favorable) and ride the coaster in to the platform. One thing about roller-coasters, if you jump off to early you risk serious injury. Don't be the first to trade your currency, you may regret it in the long run, your investment of dollars, years and emotions may suffer injury, too. It will RV, we just have to remain patient, have temperance, and be steadfast. For once, and I mean once, it would be nice to see the banks lose a little. And by the way, none of this is really happening to benefit the Iraqi people. It would be like saying Chase is giving out free credit cards to people with 0% interest here in America, for our benefit because they are benevolent. This is all happening to benefit investors, stockholders in countries if you will, and that does not include us either. So hold it as long as you can, for a favorable rate. Ok I am done, getting off my stump.

• Upvote 1

I want to see Ali fly internationally with 50 million dollars.

Keepm... I appreciate your realistic perspective. You offer sage advice.

Tarheel, while I do appreciate grammar and correct spelling I'd have to agree that too many people chose to focus on how something is said, rather than what is said. Some are less fortunate than others in acquiring the skill of English. To berate them for this lack of skill is self-elevating, in poor taste and unkind, and I liken it to scoffing over a person's appearance or economic status.

• Upvote 6

I would add that spelling lessons need to looked into as well. It is unbelievable to me that individuals engaging in discussions regarding international finance cannot spell. If you cannot spell, you don't read. For me, when spelling is incorrect, it removes the validity of the messenger. I understand typos - education was misspelled on this forum today - it was obvious. But another used "insite" for insight. And "there" is used for their so often.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

All My Best

Sent from iPad

you are on a rumors blog not in a business meeting. there is limited etiquette here. Build a bridge.... get over it

• Downvote 2

We see this over and over again. A pumper uses broken English to seem to be a foreign person. You are foreign so you have contacts, right? You uncle, your neighbor, John's cleaning lady now lives in Kuwait who is your best friend, whatever. They are as American as you and I. This person uses such broken English that is is offensive. But the this moron certainly was able to get into the closing paragraph a "balls" comment. How many Middle Eastern individuals have you heard use that term?

And Ali would fly with that kind of cash? Please......the king of wire transfer?

I think this is the most odious of posts because he is bringing Ali, someone we have trusted and respect, into the the conversation through a lie.

I think this poster should have a complaint filed against him for saying someone is going to commit a crime by taking money out of the country auspiciously.

And why are we posting this ****. Tarheel, why? We have enough to talk about without this crap.