Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle on doho

lightjds2

I found this on another site by eagle

Posted Today, 11:00 AM

The Story Behind the Doha Bank in Kuwait

I had an extended conversation with a don't promote other sites Member who wanted to remain anonymous.

Here is what we concluded:

1. As we all know, Kuwait wanted to be paid in pre-RV Dinar for reparations.

2. Iraq could not pay Kuwait in pre-RV Dinar.

3. Iraq allegedly did best next thing.

4. Iraq allegedly leaked the rate and date to Kuwait.

5. Doha Bank, allegedly acting on behalf of Kuwaiti Govt, bought IQD at rate of 35cents per IQD knowing the true rate and date.

6. Doha Bank/Kuwaiti Govt had a twenty-four hour window to complete this transaction.

7. IQD was listed on Doha's site for twenty-four hours and is now down.

8. Doha Bank ONLY bought IQD from Kuwaiti citizens, for 35cents per IQD, who had minimum of $100,000 acct with Doha bank.

9. When Kuwait sells the Dinar they purchased at 35cents per IQD they will make BILLIONS based on the new rate.

10. In the end, Kuwait got what it wanted all along from Iraq!

11. As anonymous said - smooth as a baby's a$$.

Confirmed:

1. That 35cent rate was on Doha Bank site for 24 hours.

2. That Doha Bank only offered the deal to Kuwaiti citizens who had minimum $100,000 acct with Doha Bank.

3. That Kuwaiti Govt wanted to be paid in pre-RV IQD.

4. That there were long lines at Doha Bank these past twenty-four hours and that Americans could not get past the receptionist.

Speculation:

1. That Iraq gave Kuwait this window of opportunity.

2. The Kuwaiti citizens who cashed-in for 35cents have 100's of Millions of IQD, or more, and did so for some quick USD petty-cash.

3. The big boys will play with the RV first and make Billions; and then it will be our turn - soon!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe this... I just don't think they could make that kind of exclusive offer with another country if their currency is not internationally traded and their government isn't officially formed, and if they did we would not find out about it.

Do we have confirmation that some people were standing in line to exchange their IQD for KWD?

It is quite interesting if it was only on the site for 24 hours.. But if Iraq leaked this info, why was it only the Doho bank that did this?

Rate posted was actually .1=.1 so in effect 1=1, so how do we get these manufactured rumors or 1=.1?

Someone please help me understand how this math works?

It is a bank in Kuwait so .1 of the KWD... .1 x 3.55 = 0.35

Several people have called and confirmed. I believe it.

They were trading IQDs in for KWD then KWD for USD (if you wanted).

• Upvote 1

Well that was an impressive analysis- thanks - at least it sounds very logical and Kuwait did want their "cut" so let's hope that was the case. A bank wouldn't just post a rate for 24 hrs for nothing. Just like Ebay when someone posts a short window for someone else they agreed to deal at a special price. They put it up and tell the other party - get it on Buy it Now....NOW! Great article!

Do we have confirmation that some people were standing in line to exchange their IQD for KWD?

It is quite interesting if it was only on the site for 24 hours.. But if Iraq leaked this info, why was it only the Doho bank that did this?

I wondered that myself when I read Eagles post.....I wonder if one called the bank and asked them if the did in fact exchange the money over a 24 hour time frame what they may say?...This could further verfiy the rate and date of 24 hours and the actual exchange....Another thing his post stated in there accounts had to be rather large 100.000 I wonder if they might not have alerted there customers with large accounts to the event before hand or how else would they come to know of this supposed event?

Rate posted was actually .1=.1 so in effect 1=1, so how do we get these manufactured rumors or 1=.1?

Someone please help me understand how this math works?

Rate was not .1=.1

The .1 .1 was the buy and the sell, with no spread. Go back and look at the heading above the two columns.

I will be surprised until the day that Iraq actually RV's, that people can believe in such things. Only two areas to watch in my opinion. CBI site and Forex site. All else to me is pure rumor by someone who in my opinion wants people to buy more dinar.

• Upvote 1

Even IF this is just the work of pumpers pumping.....I still have to at least give them an "A" for creativity.

This is a great rumor any way you slice it.

An entire crew of hollywood screenwriters couldn't come up with some of this stuff.

The combined staff of Jay Leno and David Letterman couldn't come up with this much

new daily scuttlebutt.

John Grisham was jealous until he started copying it all down so that he could let the

pumpers and rumor mongers write his next book for him.

And like most rumor posts you get a little nugget of info and a bunch of assumptions

and theories from obsessed people who think EVERYTHING leads to RV.

Old pumpers proverb.....

Red sky at night,

RVers delight.

Red sky in morning

means RV even more !

Can't quite remember how it goes

but I'm pretty sure it's something like that.

• Upvote 1

I work here in Kuwait with a lot of Kuwait military. I spoke to several today that heard or knew nothing about an rv or special rate just for "Kuwait's". I had seen the currency value of .1 to .1 on the Doha Bank website. Went to the Kuwait airport, bought 300,000 more iqd and rushed downtown to the Doha Bank. While stuck in traffic a bit I was able to gaze around as I do not go downtown very much as hate the traffic. I got to the bank at 1450, the security guard said hello and took a number and had a seat. There was 1 young couple at the counter with some huge piles of Kuwaiti Dinar. I started thinking, are they exchanging money. I went to the Indian teller and asked if they were exchaning the Iraqi Dinar and he replied, "why have there been so many people coming in today asking and calling." I explained it was on their website and what the exchange rate was. He then said they knew of a problem and were trying to figure it out and think maybe the bank had been hacked. There were no long lines and only two other people waiting to see customer service and neither of them had bags of money on them. The teller also stated they could not exchange IQD because it wasn't a tradeable currency. I'm posting this as I saw an earlier post of someone asking if there was anyone that had been to the bank. The weather here was great today, about 60-65 degrees and slightly hazy. I hate the traffic downtown, next trip better be worth my while but at least I got some more IQD today. Also the rumors you can't get it, each time I go to the airport the guy ask how much more would I like.

Cheers,

Tom

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe this... I just don't think they could make that kind of exclusive offer with another country if their currency is not internationally traded and their government isn't officially formed, and if they did we would not find out about it.

Very well said Nani. I agree.

It simply does not add up considering the details.

All my best!

Jim

---

I work here in Kuwait with a lot of Kuwait military. I spoke to several today that heard or knew nothing about an rv or special rate just for "Kuwait's". I had seen the currency value of .1 to .1 on the Doha Bank website. Went to the Kuwait airport, bought 300,000 more iqd and rushed downtown to the Doha Bank. While stuck in traffic a bit I was able to gaze around as I do not go downtown very much as hate the traffic. I got to the bank at 1450, the security guard said hello and took a number and had a seat. There was 1 young couple at the counter with some huge piles of Kuwaiti Dinar. I started thinking, are they exchanging money. I went to the Indian teller and asked if they were exchaning the Iraqi Dinar and he replied, "why have there been so many people coming in today asking and calling." I explained it was on their website and what the exchange rate was. He then said they knew of a problem and were trying to figure it out and think maybe the bank had been hacked. There were no long lines and only two other people waiting to see customer service and neither of them had bags of money on them. The teller also stated they could not exchange IQD because it wasn't a tradeable currency. I'm posting this as I saw an earlier post of someone asking if there was anyone that had been to the bank. The weather here was great today, about 60-65 degrees and slightly hazy. I hate the traffic downtown, next trip better be worth my while but at least I got some more IQD today. Also the rumors you can't get it, each time I go to the airport the guy ask how much more would I like.

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks for the insight Tom. We appreciate it. Let us know of anything strange that you see, again, it would be greatly appreciated. GO RV !!!

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks Tom kinda kills the whole thing....lol Ahh well it was fun while it lasted.... In this investment if you don't roll with the punch you will blow your own brains out .... lol

IF you were a savvy Kuwaiti citizen with lots of IQD, why wouldn't you just wait and get $3.22 or more for your IQD? Doesn't make sense. Not suggesting your info is wrong, just can't believe that such smart people would cash-in at a low rate.......knowing that a much higher rate was coming. Unless, of course, the Kuwaiti government is lying to their citizens and saying that this is their only change to exchange......but, we're apparently not hearing that. Just sayin.......

• Upvote 1