Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/11/2011

Doc31

Thanks Doc, the USD is there you just have to scroll down to it, but as of now, the IQD has been removed from the exchange list so let the conspiracy theorys begin. It was there just a short while ago even after they had updated to the 11th, but now it is gone.

Budget being pushed back yet again til Thursday, hopefully they will actually get the first reading done.

Thanks Doc, ... as of now, the IQD has been removed from the exchange list so let the conspiracy theorys begin. It was there just a short while ago even after they had updated to the 11th, but now it is gone.

Yessssssssssssssssssir ... in between the time that I took the websnap, did the math, and published it ... POOF ... it's gone!

Although I'm chuckling and have a smile on my face ... I don't really think that it is that big of a deal ... while I'm not a guy from Missouri ... I'm not going to go all conspiracy theorist either!

Peace

Doc31

Yessssssssssssssssssir ... in between the time that I took the websnap, did the math, and published it ... POOF ... it's gone!

Although I'm chuckling and have a smile on my face ... I don't really think that it is that big of a deal ... while I'm not a guy from Missouri ... I'm not going to go all conspiracy theorist either!

Peace

Doc31

Nice

GID now selling 1 mil IQD for 1230 USD.

It's exciting to see that the purchasing price of dinar has gone up. However, I find that when I look at the price that they're buying them back at, it's not as good of a rate as before. For example, when my husband and I purchased dinar, it was $995 per million (gid associates), but the sell back was about a 10 percent difference maybe a little less (around $895.50 to $900.00). Sorry, I can't remember the exact sell back price. I just know it was about a 10 percent difference. Now take for example, the current buy and sell back.....1230 to buy....940 to sell back. If you divide the 940 by 1230 minus 1.00 (because this is the 100 percent you subtract from the rate, for those who are not good math people) = 23.5 percent. That gives you approximately a 10-13 percent increase in profit for the dinar dealer (when you subtract the new percentage, 23.5 percent from the 10 percent originally).

Now before you slam me, I am just trying to figure this out logically or analytically, if you will. (And I know most of it will be speculation....BUT....) :D Would it be safe to say that the reason the dinar dealers are increasing their price is due to the law of supply and demand? Or do you think it's a way for them to get optimum amount of profit before an RV? Or...sorry...is it a product of both? Please, I'm simply asking for your thoughts on the matter. I'm not a date setter or delusional into thinking everything will come to a head right now. I'm genuinely curious. Thanks for your input gentlemen and ladies, it is welcomed. :D

Peace

Doc31

Amazing?

God Bless America!