Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Huge Week Is Unfolding...

possum

I am with Doc31 I believe it was, who suggested to NOT GET ON THE RIDE .... but stand on the sidelines and watch the looks on the faces of the riders ... it's enough to make me be very comfy sitting here on my park bench eating cotton candy. :drool:

blessings,

pvS

I'm with you SWEET PLEASANT LADY, patiently eating cotton candy with you. Is yours blue or pink? I think I like pink.

That doesn't mean you have to have blue, you can be pink too! Hey, I'll run get us a cherry coke! Be right back You are right, this is fun! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe it has a lot to do with who'll be visiting Iraq over the next 48 hours

because it seems like a lot of important people will be in the area.

So IF and I do mean IF they should RV they can fly in join the party and take

some of the credit they had something to do with the RV.

• Upvote 1

The credibility of ALL of the speculators / gurus has been played out on this site over and over again. It has now turned into an entertainment site with no credibility whatsoever at this point. It will be the source of your information when something credible happens but even then, this is a "little Boy Who Cried Wolf" site. While it makes you feel good to hear rumors that may or may not come true, how many times has the so called gurus been right on anything? Also, if this happens, it will be major news that will be reported on throughout the country in the major news cycle. Thing is, if there was an RV coming in the near future don't you think that the would be reporting on the fact that there would be several US citizens about to become instant millionaires? Wall Street would be all over this story. Every week the is ???BIG NEWS??? and every week it goes by the way side.

While I am very encouraged by the information coming out of Iraq, I believe that the vibe "on the street" will begin to create some news. Not just some so called "guru" whom you have no idea if they are unemployed people not looking for work or someone that is assigned each day to get on the computer and feed you information that gets you to go and buy, buy, buy. Look at the current pricing and the comments on the websites selling the dinar. Many of them now have delays in the delivery of the currency. This is because of the typical end of the year "pumping" of the currency that something is about to happen soon. Since so many people are on this site relying on the information coming from here, you can be sure that when someone comes on and says they tried to buy from one of the selling agencies and they are told they cannot, something is happening. Until that time, nothing has happened.

Thing is, I believe that the only way this currency can go is up, ( I have been invested in it for 7 years ) but if you spend your time on this site thinking your "ship is coming in" and not out moving on for the advancement of yourself, your family or your community, you can drive yourself nuts. The entire country will buzz when this hits. Then you will know. Not from a bunch of unknowns that claim they are the real thing without any proof of their credentials, sources or statements. Once someone that has provided their credibility and actually knows what is going on, have fun with your source of entertainment. It is entertaining most of the time but there has been nothing REAL serious here.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

why is the rv always 48-72hrs. away?

So you can lay awake all night,,kind of like Christmas Eve, Wondering, when Santas Coming, wait did you hear that ? I think I heard a reindeer outside, NO wait upon the rooftop, click, click click..Down through the chimney its Possum Nick..

• Upvote 2

I'm with you SWEET PLEASANT LADY, patiently eating cotton candy with you. Is yours blue or pink? I think I like pink.

That doesn't mean you have to have blue, you can be pink too! Hey, I'll run get us a cherry coke! Be right back You are right, this is fun! biggrin.gif

Not me girl... Im sitting in a candy apple red 68 Mustang Cobra... revving the engine, gear in 1st, foot on the clutch, listening to the beach boys, sipping an RC Cola with peanuts watching for the word to pop the clutch and burn some rubber.....GO RV

B)

I dont want to be filthy rich.....just heavily soiled !

Edited by FlaDinar
  • Upvote 2

I may be new to this site, but have been active in the Dinar trade for about 5 years, I've read stories posts, opinions, and the only thing I can say for sure is that: One, the Rv will happen, when is anyones guess. I just wish I would stop hearing from ll of those who say they know that tomorrow will be the day. I think I could cover my walls with that statement as much as I could cover my walls with the Dinar I presently own. Keep in mine, I'm not bashing anyone, but let's get real here, they will Rv when they are good and ready and no matter what intel is given to it will happen when it happens, and you must just keep the faith.

Go Dinar, sooner or Later!

• Upvote 2

The credibility of ALL of the speculators / gurus has been played out on this site over and over again. It has now turned into an entertainment site with no credibility whatsoever at this point. It will be the source of your information when something credible happens but even then, this is a "little Boy Who Cried Wolf" site.

Hey bub, if you don't like the site then shut up and leave... I mean you have only been here 10min any way so why don't you just leave and we never have to hear form you again... just sayin'

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

Yawn! It's time to start putting a little scrutiny behind these rumors. What specifically, is "signficant news"? That sounds like a Jean Dixon prediction. "Oh, I see celebration for a very prominent member of the Hollywood community this year." Give me a break.

I don't mind giving credit where it is due but we should also start making a list of everybody that makes unsubstantiated declarations. It is a cruel, unnecessary heartache for information like this to be callously put out continuously with no accountability. Possum, you have 48 hours (actually about 36 now) to demonstrate your credibility. Otherwise, hit the showers!

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

How can a RV be retro-active, ???? Just wondering ??

LOL this is funny stuff. Hey can anyone explain how some of these guys are considered gurus if they have never proven right before on anything? Wouldnt being right about something big in the past be at the very least a hallmark of breing a so called Guru? :lol:

• Upvote 2

I enjoy the rumors section every once in a while.You can really get a few good laughs with some of the so called insider knowledge. The only ones I will really believe is an email from Adam or the nightly news telling America about how many new millionaires there are.

A couple of you have responded that you've been invested for awhile. Then proceed to discredit the rumor. My question is this. Why are you here? What are you hoping to find? In my year here I've come to realize there is no reason to be here but to have fun with it. Obviously none of the "experts" have ever been right yet. Because every single one of them has made a prediction that turned out false.

So the question stands and I'm really serious about what your answer is. I'm thinking of hanging up my dinar website shoes and just calling it a day. Hld my stuff until it happens.

• Upvote 3

Yawn! It's time to start putting a little scrutiny behind these rumors. What specifically, is "signficant news"? That sounds like a Jean Dixon prediction. "Oh, I see celebration for a very prominent member of the Hollywood community this year." Give me a break.

I don't mind giving credit where it is due but we should also start making a list of everybody that makes unsubstantiated declarations. It is a cruel, unnecessary heartache for information like this to be callously put out continuously with no accountability. Possum, you have 48 hours (actually about 36 now) to demonstrate your credibility. Otherwise, hit the showers!

You got 8 hours to keep from looking like a chump, possum. Otherwise we're putting you on the ignore pile. It's time to start holding people accountable.

• Upvote 5

I posted this yesterday:

I love how people come in with intel from their "source" and claim some sort of claim, then proceed to LEAVE... never to return until they have yet more intel a week later. Dont ask him questions, he doesnt have answers... dont you get it? He will most likely not respond and if he does, it will be more watered-down facts that have no real source, name, date, rate, or link.

They're always fun to read, but have yet to be true... ever.

And guess what... he has YET to return to answer everyones' questions.

Like Networth said... it's time we start holding people accountable.

• Upvote 4

You got 8 hours to keep from looking like a chump, possum. Otherwise we're putting you on the ignore pile. It's time to start holding people accountable.

Agreed, Networth. All these predictions by the so-called guru's and never panning out yet they're still considered guru's. So........ If I make a prediction that the Dinar will NOT revalue this week and I'm proven right, shouldn't that make me a guru? Let's see.............. Okay, listen up people! I have strong evidence from a "guy I know" that the Dinar will NOT revalue tomorrow. LOL, that felt kinda good. :lol: I'm just havin' some fun. :rolleyes:

The Dude abides

• Upvote 2

I love how people come in with intel from their "source" and claim some sort of claim, then proceed to LEAVE... never to return until they have yet more intel a week later. Dont ask him questions, he doesnt have answers... dont you get it? He will most likely not respond and if he does, it will be more watered-down facts that have no real source, name, date, rate, or link.

They're always fun to read, but have yet to be true... ever.

dont know why this guy got slammed. possum has had nothing but vague empty prophecies of rv happening in "t-minus whenever the eff he feels like" since i joined here preaching the same old thing over and over AND OVER. every othere week we are gunna see him spit some BS about the upcoming rv and one week he will be right after a boat load of failures he has already shown.

not that i like okie. but at least that fool put time into his lies actually giving some believable detail. this guy says a few words and the cattle flock while rejoicing.

BARF!

• Upvote 3