Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Huge Week Is Unfolding...

possum

They definitely need this WAY more than we do! I'm giving them the most hope and us the next hope for this to happen. Those poor people need to be lifted up in a BIG way and the RV would definitely do that for them.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 5

Not another one! When will the rumors stop? Although I like to read them, but it seems we are always disappointed. I hope this is correct though.

Where is this intel coming from and how do you know the next 48 hrs will be the end?

Er.....this is the Rumors section if you don't wanna read rumors guess what.........!

• Upvote 6

I love how people come in with intel from their "source" and claim some sort of claim, then proceed to LEAVE... never to return until they have yet more intel a week later. Dont ask him questions, he doesnt have answers... dont you get it? He will most likely not respond and if he does, it will be more watered-down facts that have no real source, name, date, rate, or link.

They're always fun to read, but have yet to be true... ever.

Edited by AudiS4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

MAGIC HOUR!!! LOL....I actually got all hyped up yesterday! Thought with clinton and company over there something was to happen..........but.......................HERE I AM AGAIN IN THE RUMORS SECTION!! :o

• Upvote 2

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

Words of wisdom from the possum himself!

• Upvote 1

Possum has new intel that significant news will be released over the next 48 hours. As Possum has said, the RV has already happened, it will be retro-active, and the Iraqi's will be standing proud once the news is public.

Enjoy your optimism possum. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I love how people come in with intel from their "source" and claim some sort of claim, then proceed to LEAVE... never to return until they have yet more intel a week later. Dont ask him questions, he doesnt have answers... dont you get it? He will most likely not respond and if he does, it will be more watered-down facts that have no real source, name, date, rate, or link.

They're always fun to read, but have yet to be true... ever.

Amen S4!!! Why not S6?

• Upvote 1