Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Leak??? News Articaled linked

sweet B

In an article about the apparent approved 2011 IRAQ budget, it seems that a Dinar RBV rate is implied. If math is correct it looks to be 1 IQD = about 0.86 USD. In part, here is the portion of interest in the article (link below):

"The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some
billion
Iraqi dinars
(79.6
billion
dollars)
, when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day."

Link for entire article:

On: Friday 07/01/2011 17:03

Network this day of News (HNN) - An official in the Ministry of Finance Government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq on Friday, that the Government of the province according to the 2011 budget the current, set to 10 thousand people only, indicating that the financial region will send its budget for 2011, to Kurdistan parliament for approval which, after approval by the Iraqi parliament on the budget of the Federal Assembly.

U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Government of the region, Rashid Tahir, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), "The Ministry of Finance of Iraq have nothing to do limit the number of staff who will be appointed by the Kurdistan Regional Government, but to determine the percentage of appointment for the current year is the prerogative of the provincial government and the Parliament of Kurdistan."

"Said Taher," The Ministry of Finance announced that the provincial government for its ability to recruit about 10 thousand people only, since the budget of the province are not able to absorb more than this number. "

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of Iraq, Federal Fadel, a prophet, had told (Rn) last Sunday, "The Kurdistan region could Taataien 25 000 employees in its official institutions, depending on its share of the financial budget for 2011, amounting to 17%."

The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

It is expected that the
budget deficit to reach about 14 billion dinars
(about $ 12 billion)
in what is expected that the
rate of spending 64 billion dinars (54.7 billion dollars).

Iraq relies He is a member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries on oil revenues to finance about 95 percent of its annual budget.

This is the largest proposed budget and the largest budget since the founding of the Iraqi state in the event of approval by the House of Representatives in the coming days.

It is said that the Kurdistan region's share of the total financial budget of the Federal Iraq 17%, according to a political agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, according to the region that receives $ 12 Trliuna and 600 billion Iraqi dinars during the current year.

• Upvote 1

^good point.

I find it sorta ironic that it matches up to exactly what the current exchange is if you substitute a T for the B...

Yeah. Its too much of a coincidence that if you do the rate based on those figures, it comes out to the same rate as before MINUS the 3 zeros. Makes you think. I really dont believe that the whole article was mistyped. After all, it is their budget. You would think they would proofread it before the released it....

The last paragraph says that Kurds will receive 600 Billion Dinar. How could they when the whole budget above is only 93 Billion Dinars. Am I reading that right? I believe we have a typo here. IMO.

I am SHOCKED that I didnt catch that. I guess that you just debunked this one... Good catch. I am also surprised that noone else caught it.

I guess that we are all just dinar Emoticon-3.gif

• Upvote 2

The last paragraph says that Kurds will receive 600 Billion Dinar. How could they when the whole budget above is only 93 Billion Dinars. Am I reading that right? I believe we have a typo here. IMO.

Actually I believe it says 12 Trillion and 600 Billion for the Kurds. I think they like to make us squirm a little. :(

I am SHOCKED that I didnt catch that. I guess that you just debunked this one... Good catch. I am also surprised that noone else caught it.

I guess that we are all just dinar Emoticon-3.gif

But the question is which one is the typo? Is it trough the whole article where they mention the millions in the budget or is it maybe supposed to say that the kurds get 600 million? Only time will tell, I am totally okay with a RV of .86!!

It is said that the Kurdistan region's share of the total financial budget of the Federal Iraq 17%, according to a political agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, according to the region that receives $ 12 Trliuna and 600 billion Iraqi dinars during the current year.

It looks as though it says 12 trillion 600 billion. I believe 'Trliuna' is a crappy translation for trillion? What is a Trliuna? Is it Arabic?

These numbers are also for the current year, 2009, are they not? It is stated the region RECEIVES during the CURRENT year. The budget has not been completely approved and announced so NOONE RECEIVED anything yet. I believe this number was part of the last budget, in this sentence.

Edited by Rome M

But the question is which one is the typo? Is it trough the whole article where they mention the millions in the budget or is it maybe supposed to say that the kurds get 600 million? Only time will tell, I am totally okay with a RV of .86!!

No point in guessing and running this thread on and on and on. We will know when we know. Today, tomorrow, the next day, etc. whenever it happens.

I do know one thing though. After all this is over, my NEW week is going to look just like this:

SUNDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

SATURDAY

No more friday or monday for me. I have seen those two days way too many times now, lol

• Upvote 3

Been posted 3 times so far today. A lot of controversy over this also. A lot of people are saying it was a typo. That it should be trillion. I do not believe that they typod the whole damn article.

no no typo there has been articles about this from budget and five year plan floating around since early last week also the numbers used for articles are a couple of weeks old and oil is over 90 per barrel now and they have increased production by 100000 barrels per day consecutively for several days last week so if you do the math on increase in price of oil it goes to 1.13 for conversion and that doesnt even include the increase in production by several hundred thousand barrels per week . with that in mind i am holding out for a much higher rate than .86 go rv

• Upvote 1

Here is a topic i had posted earlier looking for the actual budget in arabic.... still looking..... Here is a link to an article in arabic that does state billion multiple times as well....

http://www.swalefnal...on=view&id=1002

"It is said that the Kurdistan region's share of the total financial budget of the Federal Iraq 17%, according to a political agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, according to the region that receives $ 12 Trliuna and 600 billion Iraqi dinars during the current year"

as far as i can see 17% of the total budget is $15,810,000,000.00 ... as far as the later part of the statement and how it would reverse engineer back up to the potential of a typo.... not sure since the language is unclear as to "the region that receives" and even if you wanted to make that statement to mean what its responsibilities are which is contradictory to the word receive then 17% is $15,810,000,000,000.00 which is different than 12,600,000,000,000.00