Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is the facts !!!!

jakedog

former military (invasion) and former psd in country. bought dinar back in 2004 on advise from a friend (fellow contractor). with it's cost and how much I made at the time, I figured I couldn't lose. I recall discussing several steps that were required for this investment to "RV" and I have seen most of them unfold over the recent past. Exciting times, I agree. But does this mean an "RV" is around the corner.... how many "mondays" have we gone through with disappointment waiting on the other side. I was turned onto this site a few years ago from a fellow contractor, stating there was some good information and intel on what's happening with the "dinar". What I've found is some information and some intel, but plenty of stories. I am someone who has sat back on the "sidelines" and watched so many of you "bash" each other over complete nonsense. How can you discredit someone simply because he's posted only once, or signed on a few days ago? Like it was stated, "newbie" is relative. Look at my sign on date; I'm certainly considered a "boot" (for all you military guys out there), but it certainly doesn't mean I'm not completely familiar with most of you "salty" individuals. In fact, I would have continued to stay on the sidelines simply because I have as much "real" knowledge about this investment as the rest on this site. But with these negative comments coming from some of you downgrading someone who, obviously, has been in the sand box recently, well that was enough for me to come out from the shadows and say this...... none of you would even have this potential opportunity if it wasn't for the military / contractors. For the rest of you with professionalism... and thick skin, with the understanding that this is the RUMORS section (I can't believe someone actually asked for a link to this thread), thank you. Your professionalism and the news section are what keep me reading.... that and the potential of an investment pay off.

• Upvote 1

Sonny I was wondering where my IP says I am at. Would you mind checking mine? I am not in the states but I think it might show my in Germany but I am not there ether.

Thanks,

Tom

I cant get access to your IP since I am not a MOD, but if sonny didnt do it for you, post your IP up here, and I will do it for you and tell you

This is how you find what your IP is:

1. Click Start, and then select All Programs.

2. Click Accessories, and then Command Prompt.

3. At the command prompt, enter: ipconfig

The IP address (or IPv4 address, if you are using Windows 7 or Vista) will be a series of numbers following the pattern xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (i.e., 156.56.27.32).

Edited by aliveandcare

I spent almost a year at FOB FALCON and I can feel his pain. Dismal, not much to look forward to and lonely. No matter how much you are being paid. However what he is not seeing is that Kuwait also can be dismal and lonely. He is not involved in GOI issues or the CBI. This is a UN/IMF issue. Iraqs currency was artificially lowered by the IMF in the first quarter of 2004. If you refer to ex.com and go back 10 years you can see what I mean.The IQD can be artificially raised the same way through credit ratings and lifting of 20 year old sanctions. Iraq is back in business and is looking very very successful and promising to investors from all over the world. Its not all roses but it sure seems like spring in Iraq !

I was at Falcon in 09 with Task Force Safe. When were you there?

Tom

Ever heard of "typograhpical errors?" It is silly for anyone to pass judgement on someones intelligence because they may have mistyped a word on a blog. Grow up folks!

REALLY; we need to lighten up on the spelling thing in here - we're here to help each other, not battle. That being said. . . .

Sum Neus

The European Union commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications, rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the British government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phased plan for what will be known as EuroEnglish (Euro for short).

In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Sertainly, sivil servants will resieve this news with joy. Also, the hard "c" will be replaced with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" by “z" and "w" by "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou", and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru.

~ Pees Owt

Im a Vet. and here is my official responce to this post.....

this is crap.... Dont lump all millitary into being uneducated because this cat dosent know how to spell.....

1. We deserve more respect than that.

2. I learned the differance between KNOW and NO in the second grade, I dont think we have a bunch of 8 year olds fighting wars.

3. This guy is a MILITARY CONTRACTOR - not MILITARY PERSONELL.....Read more carefully..... that means he is not inlisted.... which means hes not there for freedom he is there for money.

4. Dont talk about broad brushes untill you put yours down.

5. Next time before you down talk a soldier, think about what your saying, say the pledge or salute a casket... If you still need to run you mouth ...... move to Mexico!

Don't hate the player Mr Hunt, hate the game. Not all contractors are all about the money. I am a Vet as well as a contractor and most of the contractors I know are proud of what we do over here and the contribution we make. Please do not paint anyone with that broad brush ether. By the way and with respect, one is enlisted not inlisted, a typo I am sure.

Tpars - Well said.

It is regretable that so many are so cynical that they grasp at straws to justify their bashing. It is equally regretable that so large a number have so little knowledge about in-country operations & conditions upon which they base their bashing and name calling; and postulate endlesslly who could know anything other than O-6 and GS-15 'super gods' on which to base their bashing

As an aside to your observation that all 'contractors' aren't all about the money, but are proud to be able to support the combat troops. I worked for a company that provided support of the EA-6B Prowler program. We supported navy carriers and site's conducting combat operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan for several years in the recent past. I didn't make big bucks off of it, but I did have a lot of pride and gained much satisfaction from it .

here were a couple of us who were retired sailors and marines in our company that had the lead on various parts of our have a lot of pride and satisfaction from the program. One day a wise mouth asked in an open meeting why we worked so hard and so long for peanuts. Our answer was "we did our 20+ years in a different time and were too old to go back to the frontlines in the sandbox or at sea. Our next best alternative was to put our experience and expertise to good use supporting our warriors where we had once been, but could no longer go."

As a military veteran and an employee of a company contracted to provide support to our troops in a defense department contract, I take great umbrage at the unfounded aspersions cast upon veterans and contractors in any forum.

We all want to feel we are being told the truth, but we would do well to do our due diligence with the same civility and respect we would like to be accorded if others had reservations concerning our statements.

How about we all back off for a while, take a chill pill and cut each other some slack as we try to maintain our sanity on this roller coaster ride.

• Upvote 6

Im a Vet. and here is my official responce to this post.....

this is crap.... Dont lump all millitary into being uneducated because this cat dosent know how to spell.....

1. We deserve more respect than that.

2. I learned the differance between KNOW and NO in the second grade, I dont think we have a bunch of 8 year olds fighting wars.

3. This guy is a MILITARY CONTRACTOR - not MILITARY PERSONELL.....Read more carefully..... that means he is not inlisted.... which means hes not there for freedom he is there for money.

4. Dont talk about broad brushes untill you put yours down.

5. Next time before you down talk a soldier, think about what your saying, say the pledge or salute a casket... If you still need to run you mouth ...... move to Mexico!

i am a contractor, and it aint all about the money, the guys that are here just for the money only last one fire fight, i did my time in the British army, i do this cause its what i love and all i know, i have done over three years in Iraq all outside the wire, and doing it again here in Afghan, i will not put my life on the line for money but i will do it to protect my family, there are bad people in this world that what to hurt those that dont belive in the same things they do, and that is fine but i will fight them on there land and not mine, which keeps my family safe...please dont think we are all about the money

Edited by sandy040
  • Upvote 2

See all the trouble you started SONNY......I believe Jake was in Iraq...Why didn't you take him up on the phone number he posted for his real location?

Did Sonny really out him as not being in Iraq? This is not the4 first time Sonny has come forward claiming a poster wasn't in Iraq.

And I have heard that it is possible for people to actually be in Iraq and yet their IP will show them as being in the states.

I would really like to clear this up once and for all. I hope to hear back some clear truthful answers on this post.

If not I can start another one because i think this is important.

Can a person have a stateside IP and still be in the Middle East?

Here is some facts ,,that you all want !!!!!! Just ask any one who has worked for any contractor here i Iraq ,,also for you who dont know nothing about Iraq ,,, Balad air base is the largest air base and also called J.B.B ,, JOINT BASE BALAD !!!! Look up Kalsu and where its at !!!!! small base !!!! Also named after a VIETNAM SOLDIER ,,LOOK UP IN WEB SITE !!!!! Folks i have NO REASON TO B/S NONE OF YOU BUT I DO HATE WATCHING PEOPLE WITH HIGH HOPES GETTING LIED TO AND THATS ALL !!! YES Iam a newbie and Oh well thats my problem but stop and think was you always a old timer at this ????? I DONT THINK SO !!!! WE all start some where ex-newbie !!!! HA !!! If you think that i love IT here your dead wrong ,,,i WOULD RATHER BE HOME IN FLORIDA SUCKING DOWN SOME SUDS !!! It sucks but the pay is decent and i will have to say that there is no jobs that pay as well in the states !!! But i am here and i want so much to be rich with this dinar so i can come home to be with my family ,,, what more proof do you need !!!!!!!! also about the phone system here ,,, there are so many AT&T Phone booths ,, DSN lines and also privite phone lines to access anybody and they can call you at any time ,, SO all of you so called OLD TIMERS SHOULD KNOW IF YOU WERE IN THE MILITARY SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE PUNISHED BY THE MILITARY ABOUT GIVING ANY INFO ABOUT BASES OR ANY THING OF THAT SORT ,, BUT I WILL SAY THIS TO YOU WHO ARE IN THE OZ LAND ,,, See when this monday comes or any other monday this month ,, Tell me how rich you are !!!!!!!! Now,, I ASK YOU,, WHAT WILL YOUR ANSWERS BE THEN ??? As a person here at the age of 54 do you think i want the R.V. ??? do you think i like being bombed at or eat tons of dust and sand and live in a dry hooch ???? Like i said ,,I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ,,, SO LETS ALL DO THIS ,,, LETS HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS THIS MONTH AND IF IT DOES NOT ,, AT LEAST YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS NO B/S COMING FROM ME !!!! FARE ENOUGH ????

Appreciate the soldier rumor jakedog! OFF the SUBJECT... I believe your complaining a little too much for someone who's making much more than an average soldier! Those soldiers have no choice but to complete their tour! You however, if you're a contractor there; you have plenty of choice. Our military has to perform duties that are asked of them and I don't think these type of remarks is what they want to hear. I hope you do not speak like that in front of our brave men and women! If that's how you feel about your situation why not go home?

ok I'm closing this thread as it has run it's course .... the FIRST flag should have been the oxymoron from the git go - posted in rumors yet titled "Here is the facts!!!"

sorry, can't help but :lmao:

Also, just a reminder to our new members, especially those who are new to the investment ... be ware of what you choose to believe ... and remember it IS a choice.

blessings,

pvS