Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Muslim Cries Out to Jesus -

Qman

Thankyou for posting this--- This so beautiful it brings it home. JESUS - thats all you got to say is JESUS- I tjhankyou so much.We have been thru a few things and this just took the top off and helped - Let this go viral it needs to be shown. my wife and i cried when we saw this and that doesnt come easy --May GOD go with you in JESUS name- and also BLESS yoy and your house and may you FIND favour in the LORD----VERN :)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 3

Qman, this post has completely changed my opinion of YOU. I thought you were a narrow-minded bigot. You have come full circle and broaden your perspective. I had stopped reading your posts. Glad I was inclined to read this one. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2

This actually brought tears to my eyes, it's more beautiful than mere words could ever say...

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven. - Matthew 5:16

Edited by DarkShinobi76
  • Upvote 1

This actually brought tears to my eyes, it's more beautiful than mere words could ever say...

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven. - Matthew 5:16

Be sure to pass it on to others.

Kamal Saleem has a DVD that is powerful. I highly recommend getting it. It is called "In the Red Chair". He was 7 years old when he began training in a PLO terrorist camp.

He also has a book called "The Blood of the Lamb."

To think if Christ can redeem a terrorist, he can redeem anyone! Thousands and thousands of Muslims across the world have had visions and dreams of Jesus Christ and have turned from Islam to Christianity. Please continue to pray for the Muslim people to come to the full knowledge and truth of Christ. Just like in Kamal's case, love was what won him over, and love is what will win anyone over. Love always wins.