Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD CC

prayin4peace

Save your prayers of thanks for after the cash is in the bank. The CBI shows no change.

http://www.cbi.iq/

I'm a bit confused by your CBI comment. On the call lastnight, noone said anything about an RV today. What was discussed is to keep your eyes on the forex charts/CBI sunday afternoon into monday. Just trying to keep the info and expectations realistic is all.

• Upvote 2

Just off the PD conference call. Guest speaker was anonymous. Said that IMF has ordered Iraq to pull the trigger or they will do it for them. Expect to hear something no later than Monday.

I am only relaying what I heard said. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Most of all, please, please do not buy any more dinar because of this. We have heard this over and over and still have not seen an RV. I was reluctant to put this here because if it doesn't happen I don't want to feel responsible for anyone buying more.

I will be on my knees as soon as I heve finished this. He knows what His plans are. Only He knows exactly what is going to happen. I pray for all of us that this is indeed part of His plan.

God Bless you all.

Not bashing you for sharing just thought Id put out there that they have said this before.....and nothing happened.....I would expect this shall turn out the same......I HIGHLY doubt they know anyone that works for the IMF that would have access to this info.....I wonder if it was Okie disguising his voice :lol:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 22

I'm a bit confused by your CBI comment. On the call lastnight, noone said anything about an RV today. What was discussed is to keep your eyes on the forex charts/CBI sunday afternoon into monday. Just trying to keep the info and expectations realistic is all.

Anyone who is telling you to watch Forex for a change is someone you should be ignoring. Until the UNSC releases Iraq from the remaining sanctions (Ch 7) the Iraqi Dinar will NOT be a internationally traded currency, even if it RV's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not bashing you for sharing just thought Id put out there that they have said this before.....and nothing happened.....I would expect this shall turn out the same......I HIGHLY doubt they know anyone that works for the IMF that would have access to this info.....I wonder if it was Okie disguising his voice :lol:

But keepm, this helps with dinar sales. At least prayin gave a warning to not buy more. I wish I had become a dealer when I first got in this investment. They're making it coming and cashin in when it's going. Oh well....

• Upvote 2

Just off the PD conference call. Guest speaker was anonymous. Said that IMF has ordered Iraq to pull the trigger or they will do it for them. Expect to hear something no later than Monday.

Most of all, please, please do not buy any more dinar because of this. We have heard this over and over and still have not seen an RV. I was reluctant to put this here because if it doesn't happen I don't want to feel responsible for anyone buying more.

I will be on my knees as soon as I heve finished this. He knows what His plans are. Only He knows exactly what is going to happen. I pray for all of us that this is indeed part of His plan.

God Bless you all.

Thank you for the post. Just want to know what PD stands for. Please excuse my ignorance on this.

Anyone who is telling you to watch Forex for a change is someone you should be ignoring. Until the UNSC releases Iraq from the remaining sanctions (Ch 7) the Iraqi Dinar will NOT be a internationally traded currency, even if it RV's.

The point of the RV is so it can be internationally traded. I also mentioned the CBI. I hope you're not implying that either of those would not be a good source. We will not be able to trade them into our banks for cash until they are internationally traded. If it revalues and doesnt become internationally traded, I will see you on a plane to Iraq to cash them in because that will be our ONLY option until it is recognized internationally.

• Upvote 1

Thank you....

Peace

Hello Hitz. Love your avatar. Read Malcolm's autobiography about 10 times. Peace to you brother.

Please forgive my diatribe if you are offended by it. I digress. I do not wish to offend. It was important for me to say that for myself today. Thank you for indulging my whimsy.

B)

End Quote

Even though I don't share your same vision of things about what you wrote, it is evident you expressed what you feel with your heart and that alone earned my respect towards you and your beliefs.

Edited by umbertino

I guess we could at least take it for what it's worth. Afterall, yesterday was a holiday, today is their holy day, and the CBI is closed tomorrow as well. I keep thinking that this whole 72 hour deal will play out to be true eventually...

Thank you for the post. Just want to know what PD stands for. Please excuse my ignorance on this.

it's another forum

Edited by JNK

Hello Hitz. Love your avatar. Read Malcolm's autobiography about 10 times. Peace to you brother.

Please forgive my diatribe if you are offended by it. I digress. I do not wish to offend. It was important for me to say that for myself today. Thank you for indulging my whimsy.

B)

End Quote

Even though I don't share your same vision of things about what you wrote, it is evident you expressed what you feel with your heart and that alone earned my respect towards you and your beliefs.

Thank you for your kind words. The beauty is that I do not have to persuade anyone to believe as I do. There is room at my table for believers and non-believers alike. I am not responsible for your walk and cannot answer for your decisions. My part is only to love you as my neighbor. I am so thankful you saw the intent of my heart and not simply my words. You are very insightful and I am sure one to learn from. Again, I thank you. B)

• Upvote 1

God Bless you all.

AGREED, this is what I also have read, heard, and believe. The people are in trouble, they only got 1/4 of their money loaded on cards, Iraq is out of time, There will be rioting if plug is not pulled ASAP.

• Upvote 1