Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie has lost it

jpr1954

* OKIE OIL MAN 12-31-2010 Today at 1:38 pm

December 31st, 2010 05:35 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

THERE ARE SO MUCH CONFLICTING INTEL/INFO COMING IN –I AM TRYING TO SIFT THRU IT AND FIND OUT FACTS FROM FICTION–EVERYTHING IS STILL GOOD–GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO ABSORB INTEL–WILL POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON

I AM WORKING ON INTEL–WILL POST WHEN I FIND OUT TRUTH–TILL THEN–JUST WAIT

LATEST INTEL–ANYTIME EXPECT IT–MORE TO FOLLOW–TOO MUCH GOING ON TO ANALYZE NEARLY—-

RATES ALL OVER THE BOARD—BUT ABOVE 3 BUCKS

TOO MUCH INTEL FROM 2 MANY SOURCES–BE PATIENT I AM GETTING IN-UNDATED WITH PHONE-PM-E-MAIL–IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT ALL AT ONCE

CONFUSION CITY HERE THIS MORN–INTEL –IT HAS HAPPENED–IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN–RATES 3.44—3.60—3-71—

QUICKLY IN THEN OUT AGAIN ANALIZING DATA–THERE ARE NO HOLD-UPS—-

maybe we need to pray for okie

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Dang........I thought for sure his DC (delusional contacts) contact would be right this time!!! LMBO

so is it just me or has this Okie Oil Man been wrong every single time he has posted his intel????? Too much intel that he has to sift through, give me a break

Yes......wrong 100%

• Upvote 3

I know I am the newbie . I have only been invested for a couple of weeks now . Back in August when my friend started talking to me about investing he told me that if I wanted to know what the dinar was all about , that I should go to dd and read anything posted by okie ! He still feels that way I guess . I am so lucky I found dinar vets , this site has been an great resource for me , I am still learning to sift through the garbage , but feel confident in my choice to invest .

• Upvote 2

THERE ARE SO MUCH CONFLICTING INTEL/INFO COMING IN –I AM TRYING TO SIFT THRU IT AND FIND OUT FACTS FROM FICTION–EVERYTHING IS STILL GOOD–GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO ABSORB INTEL–WILL POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON

LATEST INTEL–ANYTIME EXPECT IT–MORE TO FOLLOW–TOO MUCH GOING ON TO ANALYZE NEARLY—-

TOO MUCH INTEL FROM 2 MANY SOURCES–BE PATIENT I AM GETTING IN-UNDATED WITH PHONE-PM-E-MAIL–IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT ALL AT ONCE

CONFUSION CITY HERE THIS MORN–INTEL –IT HAS HAPPENED–IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN–RATES 3.44—3.60—3-71—

I don't get your post. This Part was pulled off a chat. You must be bored...lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile....

Not quite sure why you got a negative. I gave you a positive.Must have been Okie or an Okie lover!

You are right keep preachin rain and sooner or later somebody will get wet!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He's sifting thru his mashed potaters at the looney bin. I'm serious.

Poor guy, he just wants it to happen really bad. sad.gif Don't know him, but understand everyone reacts to this thing in a different way. Pretty interesting though.

Some are all calm ---> "it will happen when it happens" smile.gif

Some are all cautious---> "Link Please!" dry.gif

Some are all serious ---> "Why even post that!? Your waisting our time!" angry.gif :*#!!

And then there's Okie ---> blink.gifI SAY WE LOVE EM ALL! Happy New Years my friends.

• Upvote 8

Poor guy, he just wants it to happen really bad. sad.gif Don't know him, but understand everyone reacts to this thing in a different way. Pretty interesting though.

Some are all calm ---> "it will happen when it happens" smile.gif

Some are all cautious---> "Link Please!" dry.gif

Some are all serious ---> "Why even post that!? Your waisting our time!" angry.gif :*#!!

And then there's Okie ---> blink.gifI SAY WE LOVE EM ALL! Happy New Years my friends.

i'm glad someone with some sense has posted an opinion on this. i don't know okie personally, but i beleive he is trying give us info that he has recieved. so it is wrong, can't put the blame totally on him. we all make mistakes. jmo.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

i'm glad someone with some sense has posted an opinion on this. i don't know okie personally, but i beleive he is trying give us info that he has recieved. so it is wrong, can't put the blame totally on him. we all make mistakes. jmo.

THANK YOU AND A + 1 FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okie come one man! Rates all over the board!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH BOARD. I will take any board Okie just give me on

• Upvote 1

I think that Okie is doing a great job, I think all of you need to realize without Okie and a couple of other speculators on this site, we would all be listening to a bunch of worthless dinar bashers , like you instead of someone who is truly committed to our cause. Give the guy a break . it scares me that I am invested with a bunch of worthless bashers instead of a group that would want to help each other. instead of wasting your time bashing others why don't you get some of your own intel and bring it forward, or sell your dinars and get off this site...................

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I also think the people at Just--4--dinar need to see the light about Okie. I complained the other day that we were tired of his lies and his intel. I stated that Okie was stating everything as facts and in the end it was just rumors. About 10 minutes after I posted that I was BANNED FOREVER. They love Okie over there, but I guess they are just sipping the kool-aid. So far he has been wrong even though he stated his intel as TRUE. He seems to be a lonely old man that wants attention and he is getting it. He himself has been banned from several sites.[/b]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I also think the people at Just--4--dinar need to see the light about Okie. I complained the other day that we were tired of his lies and his intel. I stated that Okie was stating everything as facts and in the end it was just rumors. About 10 minutes after I posted that I was BANNED FOREVER. They love Okie over there, but I guess they are just sipping the kool-aid. So far he has been wrong even though he stated his intel as TRUE. He seems to be a lonely old man that wants attention and he is getting it. He himself has been banned from several sites.[/b]

it is cool man, even DD believes what Okie is feeding him, He said so in a chat, one reason I left that site forever before I could be banned... so I guess DV is our only hope for sanity....LOL...

Long time lurker...first time poster. I have been into this dinar ride for awhile now, but never joined any boards. I'll say one thing about Okies posts...They are a great source of entertainment when bored at work!!! I just take them with a grain of salt and don't really take them seriously, but I do like to laugh! Ever since I climbed aboard this crazy train I have learned WAY more about Iraq than I ever thought I would (or cared to)! Have a great new year and.....Go RV!!!

what have you brought to this site but your trash? dispose of it elsewhere

• Upvote 2