Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on the RV and info on Investment.

I love this post, it basically sums up most of the information I've been studying for a while,soon we will all see what happens. Jan 1st will be a day people will be paying attention to whether they are expecting an rv this soon or not. Id love to see a rv on last day of December. I would be surprised if it took longer than 2 more months to RV. Think about how shocked all the bashers will be when the RV occurs! This investment is only positive!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Dinar Holder for assembling the multitudes of scattered puzzle pieces and explaining that this process has been in the works since we ousted Saddam Hussein from his reign of terror. Not only will Iraq become the richest country in the world, but all the economies of the world will essentially get a reset. With our nation owning over 7 TRILLLION dinars, it will obliterate our deficit and allow us to grow and be prosperous again. We are all about to see the largest transfer of wealth that the world will ever see...God Bless !

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the reveiw I was tired of trying to explain the reasons for rv before 2011 to those who are new or just no idea abuot the plan or the rules established by the un, imf ect.Glad to know other's see it the same way i do and many others who have been involved with this for a little while .Great post :D

• Upvote 2

EVERYTING, WHERE IS THE PROOF, I HEAR SOMEONE TALKING A GREAT STORY THAT WE HAVE HEARD BEFORE WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO VALIDATE ONE IOTA, CLEARLY THE OBJECT OF THIS POST IS TO BLOW SMOKE UP THE APERTURE OF WHICH YOU ARE FAMILIAR. I WISH HE WAS CORRECT, BUT I AM HESITANT TO BELIEVE ALMOST ANY OF THIS, ALWAYS THERE IS A MEASURE OF TRUTH IN A STATEMENT LIKE THIS, PROPAGANDA!!!!

DO YOU BELIEVE IT, MORTGAGE THE HOUSE IS YOU DO, I THINK THEY WILL R V AT A LOW FIGURE AND GRADUALLY INCREASE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, 2 OR 3 YRS. DON`T BET THE FARM ON A DREAM.

PARDON THE OMISSIONS & spelling, it`s late

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

This investment is speculation, and this guy is speculating. He doesn't know most of this for a fact; it's a story. It's well written, but still an opinion, or thoughts strung together to make a story. This is a "What if this is how it is happening?" I've read many like it. I'm not trying to be negative, just don't want people to get disappointed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great post except for one minor detail....NO PROOF! This is the classic (fairie?) tale of Iraq and their currency. So what happens to this whole theory when January 1st comes without an RV? So many dates have come and gone without this 'planned event' happening, I'm really beginning to believe it will not happen the way this theory plays out. I do believe wholeheartedly that the currency will increase in value, which is why I'm invested. However, turning $1,000 into $1,000,000 or 3.22 million (based on the $3.22 rate), has always seemed VERY farfetched to me. As for people making millions on the Kuwaiti revalue, you would have had to invested at least $25,000 to make $1,000,000 after revalue. Only those who were already wealthy and could afford a very large investment made millions on the Kuwaiti revalue. The Kuwaiti dinar dropped to a low of around 10 cents after Saddam's invasion. Ten cents is OVER 100 TIMES the current value of the Iraqi Dinar. To go from less than a tenth of a penny to over $3 in value literally overnight is a very hard pill to swallow in my opinion. I personally hope to get between 20 and 50 times my investment back on this, which is more in line with the Kuwaiti revalue. My advice is expect a reasonable return and hope for a huge return. Don't expect to become a millionaire on a thousand dollar investment, but if it happens that way, all the better.

But thanks for the post anyway Ali...er I mean Dinar Holder.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3