Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Take the edge off

Reutdog186

Sitting here just hoping to get through the next few days, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and then New Years ... this being the first holiday season since my husband died. It is much more difficult than I had thought it would be.

But your post helped. It put some things back into perspective. I am not the only one in the world who is waiting for something to change, needing something good to happen, and having trouble maintaining faith.

Thank you for the post. And I hope Christmas is all you want it to be and your family will always be there for you.

smee2

• Upvote 6

Sitting here just hoping to get through the next few days, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and then New Years ... this being the first holiday season since my husband died. It is much more difficult than I had thought it would be.

But your post helped. It put some things back into perspective. I am not the only one in the world who is waiting for something to change, needing something good to happen, and having trouble maintaining faith.

Thank you for the post. And I hope Christmas is all you want it to be and your family will always be there for you.

smee2

Things will get better with TIME. The dinar blessing will no doubt help in many ways... yet holding on to your faith, allowing friends to love you, and the passage of time will help the most. Sending prayers and blessings your way. Merry Christmas... and a better and Prosperous New Year to you.

• Upvote 4

BTRFuture4All ...

Yes, I am hoping the changes the RV will bring will help. There are a lot of people, and oragnizations, that will be getting a lot of financial help in my husband's name. That seems to be all I can do for him. He was supposed to be here when it happened so we could share it together. So, I will have to do what I know he wanted done, in his name, and hope that helps in some way.

But ... Time ... you are right, I know that. I just cannot seem to see far enough to see a time when it won't be like this. But it sounds like perhaps you have been to this kind of place, saw it through, and survived it. Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement.

smee2

• Upvote 2

smee2

I'm sad for you Smee, hang in there Im sure he would want peace and joy for you. Special Merry Christmas to you. Never give up on faith....

BTRFuture4All ...

Yes, I am hoping the changes the RV will bring will help. There are a lot of people, and oragnizations, that will be getting a lot of financial help in my husband's name. That seems to be all I can do for him. He was supposed to be here when it happened so we could share it together. So, I will have to do what I know he wanted done, in his name, and hope that helps in some way.

But ... Time ... you are right, I know that. I just cannot seem to see far enough to see a time when it won't be like this. But it sounds like perhaps you have been to this kind of place, saw it through, and survived it. Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement.

smee2

Smee-

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take comfort in knowing you will be together again. My Dad and I were partners for thirty years and worked together every day. I miss him terribly, but I know that he would want me to continue celebrating my life as well as being a testament to his. May His caring arms encompass you in those dark moments and may His blessings be on you eternally.

Prayin"

• Upvote 1

smee2

My condolences to you smee2. I pray you experience a peace and comfort deep in your heart knowing

that all things will work out as they should. You have had much pain, and you feel it especially during

times such as these. Faith is a gift along with grace, and when you feel you are at your weakest point,

then is often when you realize you are being maintained and made strong in your time of weakness.

Hold on to hope, and may you have a joyful Christmas. This momentary light affliction does not compare

to what awaits us in many ways. :)

All my best to you!

Jim

---

Well I'm glad I brought a little peace, hope, and joy to you. thats what this post was intended for with a little Dinar humor. Smee2 I'm sorry for your loss. Remeber that even at this special time your family is there to comfort you. It's an amazing feeling to be able to bring peace, and hope to someone across the world just by a few words. We may not be able to give in a material sense of the word but we are all rich in words of comfort.

Merry Christmas to all