Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WILL IT HAPPEN IN 2011 0R NOW

LCNLP

methinks that if you read the recent news you are re-evaluating your travel plans for Christmas. be sure and keep those dinars handy. cash-in Monday the 27th.

Really now............Let me write that down.

I think sometime in (HOPEFULLY) 2011.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

So basicly all this stuff about having to RV in 2010 is BS!? There debt isnt going to be thrown back on them, cars at the dock will be delivered and it's business as usual.

I'm beginning to wonder. Do they have to RV at all? They seem to be working just fine as it is. Regardless of what people say about the suffering of the iraqi people, That is not an issue with the govt.

We'll see I guess. 2011, 2012 or maybe never. Just a thought. Everytime we are close, theres always ONE MORE THING to do.

Oh and no, I'm not selling my dinars back and bailing out. just asking the obvious questions no one seems to be answering.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I hate having so much hope involved in this thing...and I hate to point fingers...but I just lost another @$%^ing contract to this freaking economy, and now I am seriously praying for this...I don;t care if it comes in at a penny right now! Ho freakin' Ho! :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bottom line is that you CANNOT trade freely with a useless currency that isn't even in circulation. FACT only 15% of the dinar is actually in circulation. Only 3% belongs to investors like us. If a newly free country wants to trade freely, and be self sufficient by June 30th 2011 They need to have a comparable currency to the rest of the world.

• Upvote 2

2011!!!!!

I gave ya a + since you answered the question with your belief.

There are 4 currencies that trade freely that are just as worthless as the dinar. Do some research. So technically, the never HAVE to RV regardless of what people say. We're just praying it will.

And those currency's are with which countries? Countries that have what kind of exports and what kind of economy? Mexico what does Mexico produce? and some other are??

keepmwlknfny: I'm a newbie, in at the last moment. So I don't feel the full pain of all this wait. But I am living on Camp Liberty over here and have a beautiful little family back home and would love to go back earlier, retired and as a financial hero. But I can appreciate your cander and honesty. It's definately appreciated. To everyone who is freakin out, Look at your glass, It's half full. I am working side-by-side with people that are in the know of "this thing will happen" and some of them have been here making well over 100K on gov. contracts and to date don't have a single Dinar to their name. When this hits, and we all know it will, it's just a waiting game, your done. Your Retired, your biggest ***** is dodging as much tax as you can. It's christmas, and if your hanging on this computer most of your day "like I am" just keep watching. This place is about to explode with much more than an R/V. The industry here is going to be incredible. Everything is in place. You are going to be a millionaire. You are going to be out of any and all debt. I've never been there and gave uncle sam 10 tough yrs, been a Bounty Hunter for 9yrs, I've worked hard and taken a HELL of alot more chances to put food on the table. Folks, When this goes down, and it will, remember not to jump around so much. Some will be sitting back wondering why in hell they didn't put just a little toward this opportunity. Your IN. Love you all. Keep the faith

• Upvote 13

Bottom line is that you CANNOT trade freely with a useless currency that isn't even in circulation. FACT only 15% of the dinar is actually in circulation. Only 3% belongs to investors like us. If a newly free country wants to trade freely, and be self sufficient by June 30th 2011 They need to have a comparable currency to the rest of the world.

Where do you get that 3% figure for speculators? By my estimate there are about 2 trillion dinars in the hands of speculators. That would mean that there's a total of 67 trillion dinar in various forms which is more than twice what we've been told. I think the % is closer to 8%.

• Upvote 2

Why do some of you contiunuously give people a " - " on a perfectly friendly and reasonable comment??? Just because it is not what you want to hear??? We are all reading this forum to hear different opinions...... lets respect them all!!

• Upvote 4

I'm no trade expert, but I don't think is true. The USD is the world's reserve currency. That means all international trade is settled in dollars. When Iraq sells oil, that oil is priced in and traded for dollars, not dinars. So, in effect, their currency is useless in international trade, regardless of the value. Their currency is useful for transactions within Iraq only (or any other contracts that have been specifically negotiated in dinar). I'm sure the Iraq gov't wants to have a stable and currency so they can attract investment to their country. But they don't need to revalue for that. If they can simply keep a lid on inflation, their currency will be stable and they will attract investment. An exchange ratio of 1170 to 1 doesn't mean the currency is worthless. It just means it takes more single units of 1 currency to buy 1 unit of another currency. In theory, we could do that here. We could price everything in cents instead of dollars. If your grocery bill was priced in cents, it would take many more cents to buy the same amount of food but you would cost you the exact same amount. Does that make sense? (No pun intended) :)

Everybody assumes that an immediate, sudden revaluation has to take place. I'm not so sure. If their gov't is confident about their prospects and stability, they may simply be telling us they expect their currency to revalue steadily over time. It's hard to know. I certainly hope no one is losing sleep waiting for this event that may or may not occur.

• Upvote 2