Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANY GOOD SHRINKS OUT THERE?

count me in too guys and gals...

I'm on my laptop every evening but my wife, bless her heart, hasn't said anything bad about it..she knows all about this, but she has been patient with me...

I am so looking forward to this being over so that I can return to normalcy...LOL!!!!

Hello all. I'm new to all of this and decided to register because of this thread. Even though many of you have been following the IQD for a long time and I just got into this game, I would like to share how I handle excitement like this.

First off, I check this website along with a few others every day. Sometimes multiple times a day. However, even though I do believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I tell myself that there also could be a pot of nothing. I keep that in mind whenever I get excited about a bit of great news or a snippet of good speculation. Its hard following this without feeling like your head is going to explode every time a prediction of RV is made and does not happen. One way I keep it light and fun is by joking around with my wife. The running joke in my house is that in an hour we will be millionaires. For example, last night a few friends were over and my wife went out and bought everyone Taco Bell. She came back and told me she just spent 40 bucks at TB. I casually replied to her while cramming a taco in my mouth: "Its all good, babe........Dinar's gonna RV any minute!"

Also, I guess the other things that preoccupy my mind is 3 kids and I'm 28 years old. Most of my friends are single or have no kids and always want to hang out. So I'm busy as heck with the kids, my own business and trying to manage my fun time as well. Even if you dont have kids or a Significant other, a busy life outside of work can translate to anyone in the form of: hobbies. Feel like you spend too much time on this website and worrying about the RV? Take your wife (or yourself) and go do something fun and exciting that will take your mind off this craziness for a bit.

Since this is also my first post, I have to say...the reason why I follow Dinar Vets the most, is because you all seem very realistic and level headed about the "investment" or "speculation" of the IQD. Very informative web site and I wish I would have found it earlier. I do plan on sticking around here and posting more...just dont bite my head off, Guys and Gals!! I'm still trying to grasp and formulate in my own head an opinion on things. I'm by far any kind of economist or even savvy in any kind of foreign governments. Just trying to learn a little and at the same time, seeing if this Dinar investment will pay out eventually.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

~Kyle

Edited by The Last Polar Bear
  • Upvote 3

Funny how this post can stay up for two days and have no rumor and yet my post gets deleted once again. It was titled Anyone else think this is to good to be true. Well well moderators what do you think now??? What do you think now that the meeting has been moved ??? To good to be true isn't it. And, you wonder why you run people off of the site.

I think I might need some therapy when this is all said and done. I am only allowed in my garage at home, my wife can't stand it any more. I am glued to the news and such every spare moment. This weekend has been quite and it drove me even further crazy. Am I the only nut-job on this site? I think I may go thru withdrawals when this is all done. Please tell me I am not the only one that doesn't seem to have much of a

Life anymore!

Happy Holidays :D

OOPS .. Maybe We Can Get A GROUP RATE ! ... LOL

Been In This For 3+ Yrs ... Doing As You Are ... EVERY DAY ! .. I'ts REALLY Addictive .. :blink:

Nurse Rachet ... MEDICATION TIME !!! :wacko:

Bless Your Christmas !

Gary ..aka Invest4later B)

BAM BAM - Don't worry, she won't leave you until AFTER it RVs! Sad to say but I hope it doesn't happen but money changes people, relationships and marriages. I say it jokingly but with a sad hint of truth. God bless us all to make wise decisions and cherish what is important.

I think I might need some therapy when this is all said and done. I am only allowed in my garage at home, my wife can't stand it any more. I am glued to the news and such every spare moment. This weekend has been quite and it drove me even further crazy. Am I the only nut-job on this site? I think I may go thru withdrawals when this is all done. Please tell me I am not the only one that doesn't seem to have much of a

Life anymore!

a newbies opinion--we all want to get rich--but it ain't gonna happen as soon as a lot of people think it will

• 11 months later...

This will help. The more you search the internet and pour over the pages here day after day, hour after hour, the faster the RV will occur. So give up your job, ignore your wife and family, stay on the internet and do all of us a favor by ending this with your diligence. Then when the RV occurs you can give most of your investment to your now ex-wife and children, try to regain your relationship with your family, and you'll be able to dress better while you're looking for a new job. Or since there is absolutely nothing you can do to affect the outcome of what may or may not happen, you could give up your addiction, go give your wife a hug, a kiss and from what it sounds like some much needed attention. Then when the RV occurs (I believe) you'll be pleasantly surprised and happy, instead of stressed out, miserable and alone. The garage, I believe is the last stop to the door. GO RV

• Upvote 7

Dude just tell her thats it's all about your financial future, your hoping for the best for your family, if that don't work, hit her with that club you always carried and go back to this site till she wakes up...............

After reading this thread from a year ago... I feel like we are stuck in some kind of time warp !!!!!

Wow good catch, I didn't even notice that........... Now this is the second year old thread I have seen today in whats new, why?

• Upvote 1

BamBam, your post made me laugh out loud. I try to set limits for myself, no more than 2 hours of Internet per day. I usually get up super early and read the news, process it. Then once my kid gets up, I take a break. When he is up, I hardly think about IQD. But I do check on this when he's in a timeout (kid gets about 2-3 timeouts a day), when he naps, I get back on, then again once he goes down at night. Good thing I type super fast.

I would recommend doing something nice for your wife (cooking dinner or giving her the remote for the entire weekend). I know how she feels, I used to be a golf widow in my previous life. :D

I don't think I will miss this ride when it's over, although I do love the process and find the people on here to be both hilarious and informed. I am really looking forward to moving, rescuing 2 more dogs, and starting a new life that involves a lot more travel and a lot less Internet.

But to answer your question, no, you are not the only nut case here. I feel I got even nuttier (and smarter) since I got on this ride. Sometimes I think the two go together. :D

Good luck to us! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

BamBam, your post made me laugh out loud. I try to set limits for myself, no more than 2 hours of Internet per day. I usually get up super early and read the news, process it. Then once my kid gets up, I take a break. When he is up, I hardly think about IQD. But I do check on this when he's in a timeout (kid gets about 2-3 timeouts a day), when he naps, I get back on, then again once he goes down at night. Good thing I type super fast.

I would recommend doing something nice for your wife (cooking dinner or giving her the remote for the entire weekend). I know how she feels, I used to be a golf widow in my previous life. :D

I don't think I will miss this ride when it's over, although I do love the process and find the people on here to be both hilarious and informed. I am really looking forward to moving, rescuing 2 more dogs, and starting a new life that involves a lot more travel and a lot less Internet.

But to answer your question, no, you are not the only nut case here. I feel I got even nuttier (and smarter) since I got on this ride. Sometimes I think the two go together. :D

Good luck to us! Go RV!

Ryan is early, I'm glad I got a chance to see him!

I also am a little dinar crazy and my family makes fun of me, but I try to come on here when their all buzy doing something else. Balance is the key!

• Upvote 1

Ryan is early, I'm glad I got a chance to see him!

I also am a little dinar crazy and my family makes fun of me, but I try to come on here when their all buzy doing something else. Balance is the key!

You're right. I had to get Ryan in there pre RV. He doesn't have an Oscar, but I have no doubt he will have one soon. The men lined up for this month are great (Damon, Poitier, Kline, ledger, Nicholson, Affleck, Connery, Bridges, Freeman, Hanks, etc.). I hope we get to none of them! :D

• Upvote 2

You're right. I had to get Ryan in there pre RV. He doesn't have an Oscar, but I have no doubt he will have one soon. The men lined up for this month are great (Damon, Poitier, Kline, ledger, Nicholson, Affleck, Connery, Bridges, Freeman, Hanks, etc.). I hope we get to none of them! :D

Well I thank you! He does look good! When I read "ledger" I almost cried, that was a very sad day for me.

• Upvote 1

Life anymore!

I don't need therapy, I need an RV stat! :lol:

• Upvote 2