Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predictions

bgoodrich

C'mon, name the baby Thor ! Admit it, it's a cool name, and the movie comes out early 2011 too :)

I don't know about anyone else, but more is in place now that ever before. I didn't spend more on IQD than I have for spare cash, and am not depending on it for financial plans, rather as a somewhat risk laden 'speculative investment' and the more I learn the more I really do beleive it has to RV/RI soon or Iraq will be owned by the investors and large players quite soon. I for one plan on involvement in the ISX and am learning what I can about that so I'm prepared for their economic boom.

Good luck with your new baby (Thor... remember ... LOL) and God bless you, your family, (and everyone reading this). Wouldn't it be cool to travel to Iraq one day once totally restored and beautiful, and to know you had a part in helping with their freedom. My hat is off to the veterans who've served in stabilizing the region and my heart goes out to the families of those who've fallen in the name of FREEDOM.

When I leave this miserable hellhole, I am not looking back, returning or even try and remember anything about it. Remember I have looked your enemies in the eye’s and they hate us. They hate for no other reason than the fact we think of Freedom and we expect it for ourselves and for the rest of the world.

Madman Out

• Upvote 1

When I leave this miserable hellhole, I am not looking back, returning or even try and remember anything about it. Remember I have looked your enemies in the eye’s and they hate us. They hate for no other reason than the fact we think of Freedom and we expect it for ourselves and for the rest of the world.

Madman Out

I too have been in both hellholes since 04 and yes it is very true about the look of their eyes..........but the locals are steady grabing every US dollar they can

I don't know if they know something we don't but they are eager to do what they have to get the good old US dollar

:tiphat:

Edited by bikertrash
  • Upvote 1

I too have been in both hellholes since 04 and yes it is very true about the look of their eyes..........but the locals are steady grabing every US dollar they can

I don't know if they know something we don't but they are eager to do what they have to get the good old US dollar

:tiphat:

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

Madman:

I know what it is like to be in a place where every cell in your body screams, "get me out of here!!" As time marches on you sometimes wonder if when you DO get out, are you going to be okay mentally because of the tension and the constant stress and worry. I was in during Vietnam. I know what you mean by the eyes.

I just want to say how profoundly PROUD of you guys I am. I wrote and recorded a song called Not In America when the fighting was heavy in Anbar Province, Iraq. Most Americans don't have the slightest idea of the routine and danger you face daily but most of us stand behind our troops and their families. We pray for you and we wait for your safe return. I salute you, we salute you. Christmas in the military sucks, I know. But I hope the day is at least quiet and peaceful. Blessings, my friend.

• Upvote 3

Having children takes planning and money. That should be in place bfore you start. OK, so I didn't do that either but it is 22 years later and we made it. It will be fine even Dinar does not RV. But I can tell you first hand that when they go to college, the RV will help. Most posts tell you that the RV will happen shortly after the government is in place. They said that will be in days

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since people are guessing predictions, I will give my latest impression only:

A guess of the rate and date can only be based on Facts, assumptions of facts based on articles that may not even be true, intel (which IMO is usually worthless verbal diarrhea via a computer keyboard), logic, politics, political agendas, and opinions of Gurus that usually know less than the person reading the long, drawn out advice of the self proclaimed Gurus.

So the guess of the rate and date usually changes by the day, if not by the hour based on the above non-concrete nonsense. And the math to calculate the rate is accurate, but the data it is based upon, IMO, may not be accurate at all. That is why my calculated rate seems way too low as compared to my true rate I feel we will end up seeing.

My latest impression based on all the worthless nonsense mentioned above is:

Tuesday morning 12/21/10, at between 1 or 2 am (EST), at a rate of 1.04-1.05 (which is only my calculated rate).

But my impression could always change within a few minutes. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Well my GUESS is as good or bad as anyones, so I guess Mon. the 20th at 3.86.

Gee I hope you are correct.. That's what I had been hoping for and then got a bit concerned it may be toward the EOY and somewhat lost faith in the over $3.00 rate although before this past week I had said between $3.22 and $3.86. Got to seeing some 0.86 to little over a dollar rates in too many places. Hopefully that was just smoke and mirrors but the comments were based on the Euro rather than the Kuwaiti Dinar plus the fact that the oil is still in the ground and construction resources not yet in place to get it in circulation. Seems I read somewhere that there is still discussion regarding which basket the IQD should go in.

To the couple expecting the little one... congratulations and best wishes for a safe and easy delivery. Kind of like the RV... doesn't matter exactly when it gets here as long as it is sound and healthy and in 2010 for best tax treatment !!

Having children takes planning and money. That should be in place bfore you start. OK, so I didn't do that either but it is 22 years later and we made it. It will be fine even Dinar does not RV. But I can tell you first hand that when they go to college, the RV will help. Most posts tell you that the RV will happen shortly after the government is in place. They said that will be in days

I have no clue why someone get you a minus but I gave you a plus to zero it out. Having the RV, if invested correctly, will help with the college expenses. Use some of the upfront money to find the best asset protection planners you can find.

Also, is this the first time the RV has seemed so eminent? Meaning, in the past 7 or so years, have you experienced similar excitement and felt that it was just around the corner? Or is it different this time?

We got into this about this time last year. The boards were just brimming that it would absolutely happen before the year was up. So many times during the past year we have heard people "in the know" say it was a done deal and we would see it in a couple of days. As you know we are all still waiting.

So while I'm cautiously optimistic about recent events, and believe something will happen to increase the value of the dinar (either an RV or a gradual increase), I have no idea when. Just know that being new to this makes you more vulnerable to people's predictions. Take them with a grain of salt. If/when it happens, let it be an unexpected windfall. Don't get yourself in a position of needing it to happen at a specific time. Enjoy that baby.

• Upvote 2

When is the million dollar question we've all been waiting on.lol

Some things I've been reading are saying maybe tomorrow or

by the 23rd or the 24th for sure.

Than if it doesn't happen by than than the other guy will get

30 days to form.

But most of us don't see this happening.

JMHO - If the GOI gets seated by Maliki, it is a very good possibility we will see an RV before the end of this year.

This is not the first time everyone has gotten this excited about a very close RV, about to happen.

Especially for this time of year. In fact normal excitement probably for the Christmas Season. Especially with all the newbies each year.

But yes many many times - just around the corner.

Differences this year from any other year in the past - EVER.

1. This year they will hopefully have a seated government, that will include a voice for all iraqi people.

2. They have been released by the UN of (3) of their major Chapter 7 resolutions. Issues with Kuwait are all that remain.

3. They have major oil contracts signed. Big Big Money Investors counting on Iraq going somewhere.

4. Significant increases in oil production. Already showing Big results from some of these investors.

5. China and other countries have reduced iraqi debt to them. (China forgave 80% of their debt)

6. With the majority of our troops pulled out of iraq - iraq is now in control of their own security for their country.

7. All time record number of days CBI has not had any Cash Sales.

8. They have been removed from the list of countries, that are marked as a threat to the World.

The list goes on and on.

This year, more significant events have happened in Iraq then all other years events combined.

So as much as we hope and pray the RV is going to happen yet this year. As I certainly do.

If it doesn't happen this year, we can most definitely expect it to happen next year.

In order for iraq to join the World Trade Organization they need a tradable currency (Something of Value.)

Iraq may very well some day be the richest nation in the world.

They will be apart of the WTO - no doubt in my mind.

God Bless you and your unborn child.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 4

C'mon, name the baby Thor ! Admit it, it's a cool name, and the movie comes out early 2011 too :)

I don't know about anyone else, but more is in place now that ever before. I didn't spend more on IQD than I have for spare cash, and am not depending on it for financial plans, rather as a somewhat risk laden 'speculative investment' and the more I learn the more I really do beleive it has to RV/RI soon or Iraq will be owned by the investors and large players quite soon. I for one plan on involvement in the ISX and am learning what I can about that so I'm prepared for their economic boom.

Good luck with your new baby (Thor... remember ... LOL) and God bless you, your family, (and everyone reading this). Wouldn't it be cool to travel to Iraq one day once totally restored and beautiful, and to know you had a part in helping with their freedom. My hat is off to the veterans who've served in stabilizing the region and my heart goes out to the families of those who've fallen in the name of FREEDOM.

Thanks for this post. I think your head is in the right place. :)

• Upvote 1

We all wanted it to RV yesteryear. But, now we all know what it is to want! With the way things have fallen into place and if I we a betting man, I would bet it will be this coming week at the earliest and before New Years at the latest! The amount? Well, wishful thinking six plus. In reality, it will be no more than the Kuwait Dinar. No fact to back this up. Just like everyone who can take a breath, it's my opinion. See you at the bank! Remember dreaming is free! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Let's suppose you're correct. How much time would you think we'd be given to exchange?

I don't think there would be a short limit under this scenario - a year or so down the road the CBI would probably look to pull the larger denominations out of circulation

JMHO - If the GOI gets seated by Maliki, it is a very good possibility we will see an RV before the end of this year.

This is not the first time everyone has gotten this excited about a very close RV, about to happen.

Especially for this time of year. In fact normal excitement probably for the Christmas Season. Especially with all the newbies each year.

1. This year they will hopefully have a seated government, that will include a voice for all iraqi people.

2. They have been released by the UN of (3) of their major Chapter 7 resolutions. Issues with Kuwait are all that remain.

3. They have major oil contracts signed. Big Big Money Investors counting on Iraq going somewhere.

4. Significant increases in oil production. Already showing Big results from some of these investors.

5. China and other countries have reduced iraqi debt to them. (China forgave 80% of their debt)

6. With the majority of our troops pulled out of iraq - iraq is now in control of their own security for their country.

8. They have been removed from the list of countries, that are marked as a threat to the World.

The list goes on and on.

This year, more significant events have happened in Iraq then all other years events combined.

So as much as we hope and pray the RV is going to happen yet this year. As I certainly do.

If it doesn't happen this year, we can most definitely expect it to happen next year.

In order for iraq to join the World Trade Organization they need a tradable currency (Something of Value.)

Iraq may very well some day be the richest nation in the world.

They will be apart of the WTO - no doubt in my mind.

God Bless you and your unborn child.

GoRV.gif

Great post !! Pretty much spells things out.

What is the significance of number 7?

OOOOOH! I'll Guess:

RV at least two weeks before the State of the Union Address.

Dinar = $1.25 for two weeks to clear out the newbie/suckers (none of you, of course!) and to see who/what reacts and to test the "channels" of money flows ( are the banks working well?)

Then, Dinar to $2.00 for a month, then $3.28.

I'm not giving advice, but with a scenario like this ( a first RV less than $2.50), I'd cash 25% initially.

That would return my investment and give me enough to encourage patience for the run up.

My 20 year old son got Baptized on DEC. 20th

My 17 year old got his acceptance letter to TCU DEC. 19th, and registers DEC 21stMy 25 year old son is on "NIKITA" again CW network DEC.23rd (actor Bug Hall)

My Birthday is on the 25th

Now we just need an RV cherry on top!

Hmmm??? I'll guess . . . . $1.17 - $1.50 and I'll say some time after the 25th? Maybe EOY?smile.gif

Value will raise over time.

Edited by MovieMaker