Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV

spy

Where is all the chatter today??? And how is it possible that I read one post that gets me high and the next post slams me back down to the ground? How can people possibly have totally different intel!? Who is the most trustworthy source on these message boards and who do I need to stay away from? How good is the cred of Med and Sonny???

• Upvote 3

Where is all the chatter today??? And how is it possible that I read one post that gets me high and the next post slams me back down to the ground? How can people possibly have totally different intel!? Who is the most trustworthy source on these message boards and who do I need to stay away from? How good is the cred of Med and Sonny???

HAHA WELCOME TO THE DINAR ROLLER COASTER RIDE..TRUTH IS NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WILD RIDE, ALL I CAN SAY IS RELAX ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'VE BEEN ON THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT KNOW ONE KNOWS, I REALLY DON'T EVEN THINK THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ KNOWS. PROBLEM IS ALL OF THESE NEWBIES ARE LED INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET RICH OVER NITE BY THESE GURU'S AND THEN THEY BUY INTO IT. WHEN I BROUGHT MY DINARS I WAS TOLD IT WILL TAKE 7 TO 10 YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND NOW I'M INTO MY 7 YEAR I HAVE 3 MORE TO GO. AFTER THAT I'M CASHING IN. :lol:

• Upvote 2

HAHA WELCOME TO THE DINAR ROLLER COASTER RIDE..TRUTH IS NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WILD RIDE, ALL I CAN SAY IS RELAX ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'VE BEEN ON THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT KNOW ONE KNOWS, I REALLY DON'T EVEN THINK THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ KNOWS. PROBLEM IS ALL OF THESE NEWBIES ARE LED INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET RICH OVER NITE BY THESE GURU'S AND THEN THEY BUY INTO IT. WHEN I BROUGHT MY DINARS I WAS TOLD IT WILL TAKE 7 TO 10 YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND NOW I'M INTO MY 7 YEAR I HAVE 3 MORE TO GO. AFTER THAT I'M CASHING IN. :lol:

when i bought in, i was told it was happening within months...3 yrs later here i am... :lol:

Remember to trust in yourself and in the decisions you have made. You are all you have. As far as listening to people, take it all with a grain of salt. The people that know the whole story are NOT on this or any other forum. They are sitting in an office. They are the bankers and politicians making the rules as we go. If you are a puzzle person, then you have definatley picked the right investment. You can try to figure it all out if you want BUT the picture will keep changing on you. Just hang out and when it happens we will ALL know. Dont get wrapped up in the drama, it will only drive you crazy. Remember, the truth is ALWAYS somewhere in the middle.

• Upvote 2

I don't know.......didn't say it......someone else did............hummmm Where are the hostages kept, if so newsy man?

just don't like all the political and religious entanglements here, just has become annoying. not trying to be an ******* just had to say/ask

hey youre from TN too?! may i ask which part? :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Different news sources and the problems with translations-------- over here the Republicans are taking citizans as hostages...................... need I say more? :blink:

I really do not see why this is rated as a negative comment by people, I am talking about how langauge can get confussing, I am not stating that hostages are taken as factual information, or stating the big O should have said it --- give me a break <_<

just don't like all the political and religious entanglements here, just has become annoying. not trying to be an ******* just had to say/ask

hey youre from TN too?! may i ask which part? :twothumbs:

Like I would tell you <_<

• Upvote 1

After reading this thread, I totally forgot what the main subject was, so I highlighted it so I could remember. My response is "What's new?" It has been this way since July. I feel all these "gurus" have some credibility since they are going to the trouble of finding information and passing it on. I believe they do the best they can to validate the information, but lets face it, some of the information is impossible to validate - therefore it is a "rumor". And as we have seen, rumors are all over the board. The latest, that Pat Robertson has stated that the Iraqi Dinar is now a sham after supporting the investment over the last 2 years is a rumor, but this is a rumor that is an easier one to validate - if you wish to do so! Personally, I don't care what Pat Robertson says about anything, but that is what I choose to do. So, enjoy the information you get, believe what you feel is right and wait for the final outcome with the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

Different news sources and the problems with translations-------- over here the Republicans are taking citizans as hostages...................... need I say more? :blink:

You must b a lb load up youran idit g w bush put all this togeather.

You would b....... if you were hung with a new rope..

Please keep your politcal view off the threads...

Mine is obama is the dumbest.. person to ever be elect... to this office

Imho

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3