Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Much Dinar Do You Hold?

JRob

Dinar Holdings  

343 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Dinar Do You Hold?

• 1 - 200,000
    • 200,001 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 1,000,000
    • 1,000,000 - 2,000,000
    • 2,000,000 - 5,000,000
    • 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
    • 10,000,000 - 20,000,000
    • 20,000,000 +

• 2 months later...

I answered the poll. It is anonymous and it is fun. Interesting to see how many hold how much without getting feeling you are threatening or being threatened, so I don't see why so many feel threatened and don't want to go along with the game. That is all it is. You are not telling anyone who you are and what you have.

I used to have more in hand than I do now. I have already "disposed" of about thirty percent of my total. I deciced that it was better to do my "gifting" in the pre RV stage than after RV. That way I don't have to pay out any large gift taxes and there is also the element of not knowing just how much you have given at this point. When the RV happens I can calculate and figure out how much each gift was worth. Right now it isn't worth much but when the RV happens the gift becomes something substantial. I love it.

smee2

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

Not enough to make me fabulously wealthy, even if it RVd at 4 IQD to $1. Enough to help me pay some bills otherwise. If the RV doesn't occur for quite a while, I'll probably pick up some more... but I'm not going to spend money that I need for other things, so I won't have a ton unless the IQD takes a very long time.

• Upvote 1