Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV of the Dinar will happen 12-**-10

troyster1100

I know this might sound strange but last night i was roaming around new york city picking up odds n ends and after my third stop i got in a checker cab at 78th street, at first the cab driver was not very friendly but I insisted on continuing to persue a conversation. He was obviously of middle eastern decent however i having never been over to that part of the world i cant tell a turk from a pakistani or iraqi for that matter. well after i got past the weather the traffic usual small talk i began to ask him questions like where he was from. he seemed a bit reluctant at first but then he finally told me he was from iraq but that his family originally imigrated from iran after the shaw of iran was ousted by the current regime (the religous clarics not machmud) anyways after i establishe that he had come to america to escape from the poverty of iraq under Saddams tyranical rule, we had a great conversation about how things are going in iraq. he said that most of the people are still very poor. Then he asked me if i had ever heard of the Iraqi Dinar i said yes that i had actually invested a small amount of money in Dinar, we talked of the impending RV in general nothing specific just that it was coming and that he thought the number to be around 3.22 and so on. i enjoyed talking with him so much that when the ride was over i opend my breif case and paid the cab driver with a crisp new 25000 Dinar he was very happy to get the dinar and he said wait a minute my friend before you go i have to tell you something my cousin is Governer Shabibi and he has already told me that the RV will be 8.26 and will happen on sunday. i was so happy i grabbed the dinar back out of his hand and ran towards my building screaming im rich filthy richy about the time i started running up the stairs to my apartment that D*#* Iraqi tackled my left leg. As i struggled to make it to the door of my building he refused to let go he just kept pulling my Leg.

Just like i am pulling yours now. None of this ever happened. I just wanted to point out that any crackpot will make up stories on here and most people just say great post GOOOO RV. Dont fall for any of this garbage the RV is going to happen and happen soon. I believe this with all my heart. I am jsut saying if anybody really knew it would be all over the mainstream media by now. so slow down start making a christmas list and enjoy your last few days as a poor working stiff. because with the wealth comes a whole new set of responsibilitys.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous old year.

Ah ha the quiet before the storm the 'natives are restless.'

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

You had me going until the "My cousin is Governor Shabibi" part. I read on to see where it was going.

I love how you incorporated the "pulling my leg" and "I'm pulling yours."

Genious short story. Bravo. I have a sense of humor, so (+) for you!!

Know Moral Eyes

LOL...you took the words right out of my mouth...

I was like, "oh snap", until he got to the "governor Shabibi" part.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like you said, gotta have a sense of humor...besides, it's good for you and it does the body good!