Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$0.80 cents

fioranosportscars

QUIT GIVING THE CBI IDEAS! I understand many of you hold 10 million or more dinars and would gladly take less than a dollar, but, many of us hold less than you. We would like to see it as high as possible to maximize our investments. You see, 1 million bucks just doesn't buy what it used to and I'd hate to be laughed at by my banker when he says..." A million dollars?! Is that all you got?! "

DISCLAIMER: the statment above was presented in jest. although the author would prefer at/or above a dollar, he would gladly take whatever he can get.

and now a highly insensitive and politically incorrect greeting...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Good post. Buy you a drink on my boat if that eases the sub $1.00 RV. :D

• Upvote 1

QUIT GIVING THE CBI IDEAS! I understand many of you hold 10 million or more dinars and would gladly take less than a dollar, but, many of us hold less than you. We would like to see it as high as possible to maximize our investments. You see, 1 million bucks just doesn't buy what it used to and I'd hate to be laughed at by my banker when he says..." A million dollars?! Is that all you got?! "

DISCLAIMER: the statment above was presented in jest. although the author would prefer at/or above a dollar, he would gladly take whatever he can get.

and now a highly insensitive and politically incorrect greeting...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S and TRUE !!!!!!!

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the info.

Please update as you can.

Phoenix

PS everyone remember this is the RUMOR section...if you do not like it...don't read it!

HEY Phoenix, sorry to bother been trying to ask this question on your profile with no response as of yet. But do own smaller denoms? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

SWEET! Be sure to invite Tiffany23...I like her, she's really smart.

Not a problem, an intellectually acute female is a joy to spar with. ;)

Is this a revalue? Or the value just going up until the new value is announced??

Its nothing to get excited about at this point..............

.60 ??

.30 cents and I am GONE!~

LOL!

Phoenix

Agreed on that one........ I'll be even less greedy. Just gimme .10 and I'm gone

It pops at $ 0.80 and Im retired in the Mediterranean on my boat.

Mediterranean ( Mare Nostrum.... "Our Sea" as Mussolini used to call it) can be Fun.... I think I'll just bounce happily between Spain, Portugal ,Cuba, Brazil and maybe the Dominican Republic.

So many awesome places ( and... People) so li'l Time.....

Edited by umbertino

Do you know something about the future rate your not telling us? lol :D

No he does not! He predicted a rate near $2.20 a couple of months ago. Now he will sell out at .30. Wow!

It pops at $ 0.80 and Im retired in the Mediterranean on my boat.

Don't forget the spread! You will not be getting .80.

Edited by muchodinaro

No he does not! He predicted a rate near $2.20 a couple of months ago. Now he will sell out at .30. Wow!

I remember ......

Due to the fact he broke a two year or more string of stating "date and rate classied"

seemed incouraging. I personally think he truely believed it would happen.

I've always enjoyed reading Ranger/Phoenix postings ..... he is a gifted writer and

seems to be a very decent person.

Myself, I've become leary of putting too much faith in any prospective predictions

and have learned to take rumors with a grain of salt. (thats alot of salt through the years ..lol) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! ..... The risks of the common dinar investor.

Take care ...

OKAY YOU GUYS...........................

DON'T LOSE HEART HERE..................

IT'S SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT.............

AND IT IS BUZZING AROUND MY HEAD LIKE A

BUMBLE BEE.....................................BE COOL..................

ALL IS WELL, MY FRIEND............................................

BLESSINGS TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES, AND GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMAN OF THE ARMED FORCES!

DRAVMORRIS2