Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tbush presents ... Papajack Rumor 12/07/10

tbush

An International currency exchange banker with BANK OF AMERICA STATED THE COMPANY THAT ISSUES the smart cards in Iraq said that they had been notified that the RV would take place on the 9th and the cards would be charged with funds on the 10th.

THERE YOU GO another piece of the puzzle completed.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I hear the clackity clack, clackity clack.

You know the noise clackity clack, the noise you hear on the roller coaster, as you climb up real slow..

Just before you scream down the steepest fastest part of the ride..

Well i"ve (we've) been going round and round and up and down, upside down..

Please stop this ride I wanna get off... (are we there yet) cause ...

I WANNA GO GET ON ANOTHER ONE ... YAHOOOOO!

Thanks and may God bless all our new found wealth....

p.s. be a cheerful giver

• Upvote 2

An International currency exchange banker with BANK OF AMERICA STATED THE COMPANY THAT ISSUES the smart cards in Iraq said that they had been notified that the RV would take place on the 9th and the cards would be charged with funds on the 10th.

THERE YOU GO another piece of the puzzle completed.

tbush - I appreciate your contribution in the rumor section and we know it's not yours, but READ the rumor first before re-posting. The mere inkling that an individual from one of the nations largest banking institutions shares info deemed as a potential SEC insider trading violation is absolute BS. Keep posting...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

tbush - I appreciate your contribution in the rumor section and we know it's not yours, but READ the rumor first before re-posting. The mere inkling that an individual from one of the nations largest banking institutions shares info deemed as a potential SEC insider trading violation is absolute BS. Keep posting...

Is the SEC in Iraq :blink:

I thought that was a US watch dog?

• Upvote 2

I keep hearing about insider trading, but this is not securities, and I have read from folks who know a lot more than moi, that this does not apply to currency trading ... in fact, as a matter of practice, there is often an early heads up given amongst the currency trading industry. :huh:

• Upvote 6

I hear the clackity clack, clackity clack.

You know the noise clackity clack, the noise you hear on the roller coaster, as you climb up real slow..

Just before you scream down the steepest fastest part of the ride..

Well i"ve (we've) been going round and round and up and down, upside down..

Please stop this ride I wanna get off... (are we there yet) cause ...

I WANNA GO GET ON ANOTHER ONE ... YAHOOOOO!

Thanks and may God bless all our new found wealth....

p.s. be a cheerful giver

Yeah.....screaming, throwing up, crying..................... has anyone started this yet, the best part is the end!!! WHAHOOOO :lol:

• Upvote 1

I keep hearing about insider trading, but this is not securities, and I have read from folks who know a lot more than moi, that this does not apply to currency trading ... in fact, as a matter of practice, there is often an early heads up given amongst the currency trading industry. :huh:

Are there any professional currency traders on this site? I would love to get input on this investment from them. It seems we rarely get professional and competent explanations regarding the Dinar. I know, there's been some but they're few and far between...

How could that be insider trading, since the dinar is not recognized as a tradeable currency yet?

• Upvote 1

I tried to get a friend who works for a big international bank in Jacksonville, FL who declined due to fears losing his job, being guilty of insider trading etc...to leak it you have some clout, foolish or gonads are as big as a Buick lol