Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots on the ground : To Keeps from the Madman about the TBI

madmanak47

Madman, Thanks for the post. I also heard about the dinar going up in value, I heard that they will start lower than the projected value and slowly bring it up to value. But this is just a rumor and there was no date in this conversation, I was eves dropping with some military guys in the defac.

Oh ya I appreciate everything you have done for us.. Yes they do stink.. I would also like to Thank all of our military for everything they have done and are doing for our great country..

God Bless all of you,

Hey Keeps all I can say is WOW.

First off I can't even reach the number you gave me and I have an Asia cell SIM card good in any major city and most of the country side. Then I sent the number outside with one of the educated Iraqis he came back scratching his head. I then sat him down at the local Pizza Hut under a sunshade and this is what he told me.

Yes he is just now starting to hear some news about the dinar and how it will rise or take on more value. It is primarily discussed in large gatherings such as after prayer time and during meals or whenever the men gather. He told me it will happen slowly he does not understand LOPing of the 0's all he has heard is that the dinar will rise in value he is also not sure how much or when. He also said most of the people he knows do not have smart cards, but he did acknowledge their existence.

I don’t know what to tell you about the phone number. I think it will only be a matter of time now for the reval, if it has become topic outside these walls. We will just have to wait and see.

I wish I could give you all more but it is difficult to get these folks to talk to you about money unless you are giving it to them.

As always peace through Superior Fire Power

"Madman Out"

P.S. Keeps I had to feed this Cat and spend Time with him he now thinks we are Buds, Bros whatever. I consider this taking one for the team kind of like going out with the fat chick so you could score with the Hot One. Dude he smelled like he hadn't bathed in a month YOU PERSONALLY OWE ME.

I WANT MY GLORY

HAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME MADMAN!! What were you trying to find out about TBI? I am very curious about that bank.

HAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME MADMAN!! What were you trying to find out about TBI? I am very curious about that bank.

Keeps emailed me some questions he wanted answered. I am not sure what he is up to.

Madman Out

Its only a violation if they find out! ;)

And they smell just as bad out here in the middle of nowhere Afghanistan too!

Good post

Lets get this done...Momma and the babies need me home.

"middle of nowhere Afghanistan too" = A$$CRACKASTAN.

Just Thought you should know

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47

Here is an Idea... that has worked for me in the past. If you are on a base and want to know generally what is going on outside… Talk to a TERP… BUT NOT JUST ANY TERP… Go to the ones that Titan or the BDOC usually uses at the badging cells. Hang around the smoke pit… sooner or later one of the BDOC TERPS that are generally well educated Iraqis will eventually come to smoke a cigarette (If your lucky) They typically have family that go and come off the bases daily. These guys have always been a good source of info in finding out what is going on outside although you still have to take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Thanks a bunch madman..... lol Your right I do owe you one for that!! Tried to do everything I could here stateside but didnt get very far which is why I asked for your help with this and I appreciate it......for everyone else that doesnt know what I was trying to accomplish I was trying to verify that post from "Da truth hurts" that said he talked to the TBI and that they told him the smaller denoms were being released in a couple weeks and that they were redenominating or lopping just the bigger bills and basically there would be no change in value leaving us with no profit on this investment at best.....the guy posted the number to the TBI on his post so I tried what I could here by calling the number and when I did, all it did was ring and ring and ring.

So I asked madman to help me out in trying to get through to that number to see if we could verify anything that guy was saying in his post.....and by the results madman got I would confidently say.......MYTH BUSTED!!! Hahaha So I wouldnt take anything else serious from that guy seeing as how he claims he is there and was able to get all this free info just by making a phone call which sounded pretty shady in the first place that they would even release that kind of info to anyone that picks up the phone and calls......If any other people here that are in Iraq can call the TBI to try and find out be my guest....the more people we have working together to figure this thing out the better!!! Post any information you might find.....but as for now......NO DELETION OF ZEROS.....and NO KNOWN DATE OF RELEASING THE SMALLER DENOMS..........STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks a bunch madman..... lol Your right I do owe you one for that!! Tried to do everything I could here stateside but didnt get very far which is why I asked for your help with this and I appreciate it......for everyone else that doesnt know what I was trying to accomplish I was trying to verify that post from "Da truth hurts" that said he talked to the TBI and that they told him the smaller denoms were being released in a couple weeks and that they were redenominating or lopping just the bigger bills and basically there would be no change in value leaving us with no profit on this investment at best.....the guy posted the number to the TBI on his post so I tried what I could here by calling the number and when I did, all it did was ring and ring and ring.

So I asked madman to help me out in trying to get through to that number to see if we could verify anything that guy was saying in his post.....and by the results madman got I would confidently say.......MYTH BUSTED!!! Hahaha So I wouldnt take anything else serious from that guy seeing as how he claims he is there and was able to get all this free info just by making a phone call which sounded pretty shady in the first place that they would even release that kind of info to anyone that picks up the phone and calls......If any other people here that are in Iraq can call the TBI to try and find out be my guest....the more people we have working together to figure this thing out the better!!! Post any information you might find.....but as for now......NO DELETION OF ZEROS.....and NO KNOWN DATE OF RELEASING THE SMALLER DENOMS..........STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

Thanks to you & madman for your efforts.................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!

Hey Keeps and Madman, thank you for the work you guys are putting into this, it is really appriciated.

No problem.....just tryin to do my part.....as we all should to figure this thing out.....we shouldnt be so quick to believe everything that is said and we should question EVERYTHING....which is what I do because there is alot of misinformation floating around and we need to seperate fact from fiction....makes things easier on us all.....so the more we can dig into things and verify the better job we can do in putting all the pieces together.....

Hey Keeps all I can say is WOW.

First off I can't even reach the number you gave me and I have an Asia cell SIM card good in any major city and most of the country side. Then I sent the number outside with one of the educated Iraqis he came back scratching his head. I then sat him down at the local Pizza Hut under a sunshade and this is what he told me.

Yes he is just now starting to hear some news about the dinar and how it will rise or take on more value. It is primarily discussed in large gatherings such as after prayer time and during meals or whenever the men gather. He told me it will happen slowly he does not understand LOPing of the 0's all he has heard is that the dinar will rise in value he is also not sure how much or when. He also said most of the people he knows do not have smart cards, but he did acknowledge their existence.

I don’t know what to tell you about the phone number. I think it will only be a matter of time now for the reval, if it has become topic outside these walls. We will just have to wait and see.

I wish I could give you all more but it is difficult to get these folks to talk to you about money unless you are giving it to them.

As always peace through Superior Fire Power

"Madman Out"

P.S. Keeps I had to feed this Cat and spend Time with him he now thinks we are Buds, Bros whatever. I consider this taking one for the team kind of like going out with the fat chick so you could score with the Hot One. Dude he smelled like he hadn't bathed in a month YOU PERSONALLY OWE ME.

I WANT MY GLORY

Thanx for takin the fat chick out, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the great boots on the ground work! Let me tell you reading some of the posts my heart goes out to those of you over there away from your homes and family.

I was just wondering something...recently Ali of dinartrade was on two CC and I listened to his part on both, and isn't the TBI the bank he said he uses and his contact there would contact him immediately upon RV? Seems like it was, don't know if they were recorded but probably were so could be verified. Also he seemed to indicate much the same thing that it would raise up to whatever value they have that they want it to be at over time and I have heard him say LOP is being misunderstood because of the translation. So this all fits again.

Thanks again and sorry you had to take one for the team, but we really really appreciate the effort for the cause :)