Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K to shut his site down

jla956

[terryk] ok got a call

[terryk] YOU ALL WILL SEE THE RV THIS WEEK

[terryk] NO LATER

[terryk] PERIOD

[terryk] IF YOU DONT I WILL SHUT THE SITE DOWN

[terryk] KIDDING

[terryk] BUT YOU WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK

[terryk] NOW IM HEARING THE RATE IS BETWEEN 4.25-5.72 AS I DID TWO MONTHS AGO

[terryk] GRRRRRR

[terryk] I DONT CARE WHAT IT COMES OUT AT ANYMORE

[terryk] I JUST WANT IT DONE

Terryk] I HEARD ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS SIGN IT

[terryk] HAVE NOT HEARD

[jbob77] thanks

[eagle] what about Jabar

[terryk] LATER ALL

[terryk] I HEARD JABAR IS OUT

[terryk] THEY HAVE A REPLACEMENT FOR HIM ALREADY

Damn, you got my hopes up for a minute. Actually, it would be quite sad if he shut down, we would have no source for humor, because he is the biggest joke around here on DV. When did Kareem Abdul Jabaar go to Iraq? Now the big man is going to straighten Maliki out? Hit M with a sky hook! Go RV, baby!

• Upvote 1

Well I guess its BYE BYE TerryK since I doubt there is an RV til middle or end Dec. He needs to go since he has predicted dates and rates over 45 to 50 times since Feb/Mar. It might be fun for the newbies but it gets old after the 25th or so time. What am I saying? Oh geez its old after the 10th time, no, its old after the 5th time, no its old after the 3rd time. Oh well you get the picture.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'll give TK till Saturday @ 12:01a.m. then he is thru..

I will never click on his post any more...

But he has till Friday 1 minute after midnight...

All AGREE???????????

All right agree and I will step up that train...until Friday, however it will have to be 11:00 PM PST instead of one minute after midnight. Perhaps, we should ask Shabbi if he would like to be the engineer on the train?biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

[terryk] ok got a call

[terryk] NO LATER

[terryk] PERIOD

[terryk] KIDDING

[terryk] GRRRRRR

[terryk] HAVE NOT HEARD

[jbob77] thanks

[eagle] what about Jabar

[terryk] LATER ALL

I see dead people!!

Funny part is the people on that site actualy look forward to his daily predictions,sort of like entertainment. I don't think they take him seriously,a Possum clone...........................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

if you're fed crap from day one you'll be induced to like, enjoy and crave for crap and you'll suffer terribly when you don't get it anymore.

HaHaHa...dont worry about shutting it down because if you're wrong again people will jump ship like rats on a burning ship....unless of course you love hearing those ludicrous, outrageous, listen to me, gossip. He came out at every number between 1 and 9. Didnt on his call just last night he said $3.22!!?? or someone else did as I was told by someone who bailed on the call because it was boring. I REPEAT ONE MORE TIME. NO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Hisn site really does need to close and if anyone gets involved post RV with him deserves exactly what you will get...

What makes you the expert? If you know no one knows then that makes you a know it all right? So stop acting like you know what's going on. Because you don't, lol. :lol:

[terryk] ok got a call

[terryk] NO LATER

[terryk] PERIOD

[terryk] KIDDING

[terryk] GRRRRRR

[terryk] HAVE NOT HEARD

[jbob77] thanks

[eagle] what about Jabar

[terryk] LATER ALL

He said he's kidding so don't GET your hopes up. As for the GE team (without Terry K), in my opinion Enorsste is just as flawed with his analysis as Terry K is with intel.

• Upvote 1

I like his post, I don't believe them since it is a new rate every time, but I grab my calculater and check to see how rich I would be if he was right. Who knows maybe we are all the crazy ones and he gets one right one of these days. I would prefer it be him since his rates are always so high.

You know guys its not like TerryK is much different from anyone else out there offering "intel". I dare say 90% of them get their "intel" from other sites and its nothing more than a vicious circle. Most sources they quote from are a sister of an uncle of the wife of my first cousin. No one knows anymore than the news sources on the internet. TerryK, DD, DV and so forth are entertainment value at best. Read the news, watch and wait. Put your financial trust in no man. Pray and wait. Its going to happen and its going to happen when its supposed to happen. The Iraqi's have never done anything on time or as predicted in the history of their country. There is no reason to believe we can analyze and predict them now. I need this RV as much or more than most but the reality is.....I have to NOT put my faith in man but in my Creator. Everyone has made new friends through this investment adventure. Nothing venture nothing gained applies in this investment as it applies in all investments. With the bad economy, many questionable government leaders, high unemployment levels and shakey future, its certainly not hard to understand everyone being on edge. Let us keep our eye on the prize and try to lift each other up. You never know who may be reading these post teetering on the edge of an unchangible decision. God bless and GO RV. :D