Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

Alright,

Time for me to chime in. Everyone who has been on this site for any extended period of time knows that the Mods have to do a great deal of fencesitting. There are many times when they kicked in the teeth for doing what they do, and for no good reason. I have seen some unruly folks in the past chastise and taunt the mods for events in which they had no control. I personally would like to thank each and every one of them for making this the best dinar site (BAR NONE) that is available, and soon, very soon I hope and pray, I get to meet each one in person, and give them my heartfelt thanks for a job well done.

Well said my friend, well said!!!!!! Thanks MOD's

• Upvote 4

Alright,

Time for me to chime in. Everyone who has been on this site for any extended period of time knows that the Mods have to do a great deal of fencesitting. There are many times when they kicked in the teeth for doing what they do, and for no good reason. I have seen some unruly folks in the past chastise and taunt the mods for events in which they had no control. I personally would like to thank each and every one of them for making this the best dinar site (BAR NONE) that is available, and soon, very soon I hope and pray, I get to meet each one in person, and give them my heartfelt thanks for a job well done.

WOW!!! Thank you very much for the kind words!! I look forward to meeting everyone from here myself!! Does anyone have a flack jacket I can ware for this meeting??? :lol:

• Upvote 10

Bump You will not need one. I've got your back. I think you do a phenominal job. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Bud!!! :D

That was a good one Bump! Maybe we ought to get you the new and improved Humvee doors they used halfway thru the Iraq war as a shield anyway. Naw, you are doing your job and some just don't want to listen. Impatience is a wicked enemy!!:P

:lol: I was beginning to really think I might just need one of those!! :lol: :lol: Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

do you REALLY have a clue who zzzzzzzzz is? hell no! life goes on it will RV with or without him yall folks need to get in the real world, yall are like a cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just joined this site....so, your character is reflected by your own lack of knowledge and disrespect of seasoned investors that have been here since the beginning and have seen more on here than you will ever know! Sit on it newbie....your two cents are not worth another breath. Suck it up and go post on toys4us!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Actually, it was zzzzzzzzz and someone else (don't know who) on the CC...it was posted as you said and pulled by the mods as you said...but then zzzzzzzzz made a post that he was done with this site, and was leaving. The thread exploded to 7 pages in less then half hour and was locked, then deleted by the mods. This just added more fuel to the fire and many people who were already upset about zzzzzzzzz leaving, got more upset that they were now being censored by the mods by deleting the thread they were voicing their opinion in. There was at least one other thread locked, and one other deleted over this after the first one was locked and deleted.

I am not knocking the mods for what they did. I have my opinion on what happened as I was on the site and in chat during all these events, but I am not going to say they are wrong for what they beileved they were doing was right.

Hmmm...I can only hope that everyone's tempers will back down. I've handled a LOT of domestic disputes on the job, and I always say the best thing is to take a step back, seperate for a time, sleep, start fresh, lot's of things are said and done in the heat of anger, things that we would never say or do when thinking with a level head.

Check and SteveI, if you're reading this, please don't leave guys. Make an attempt to work things out, I for one look forward to your posts.

Bump, thanks for reaching out to Adam.

• Upvote 5

you just joined this site....so, your character is reflected by your own lack of knowledge and disrespect of seasoned investors that have been here since the beginning and have seen more on here than you will ever know! Sit on it newbie....your two cents are not worth another breath. Suck it up and go post on toys4us!

Good one Fonzie......er, uh, I mean Fonzie..ette.....no, Pinki Tuscedero. Sad I know all these names lmao/

You know what, I betcha Adam, zzzzzzzzz, and Steve are all just sitting back with their families, reading what has transpired here, and laughing their a$$es off...because I'm sure they've all talked by now, or will soon :lol: They're not going anywhere. Once CM finds out it wasn't Adam who pulled the call(probably already has),he will settle down and return. GUARANTEED! .......er...i mean i hope :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Marilyn53, on 22 November 2010 - 08:00 PM, said:

Read more:

Marilyn53 -why dont you go and check one of your previous posts from ummm...just this morning...how quickly some forget.....you knocked the knockers and what you just did was absolutely disrespectul and arrogant........ you too were a 'newbie' once.....sheeeeeeeeeeesh

Bumper....this is way out there...but is it even a remote possiblity all of this is a mistake...possibly Adam had cleared it with Check....perhaps adam forgot to relay that message to the mods....he is human..... could have been busy and made a simple communication error....and now this uproar.....not saying its fact...just a remote possiblity

Edited by Tammi :)
  • Upvote 3

hspotman, I have talked to railroader, jointrigued and a few others that have talked to zzzzzzzzz...He will not be back and the conference call will not be posted...just letting you all know...Not very cool when some of these peeps run off intelligence from this website...Anyway, have a nice night...U193...

• Upvote 1

hspotman, I have talked to railroader, jointrigued and a few others that have talked to zzzzzzzzz...He will not be back and the conference call will not be posted...just letting you all know...Not very cool when some of these peeps run off intelligence from this website...Anyway, have a nice night...U193...

Well sheeeet, that sucks....... :unsure::unsure::(:(

• Upvote 3

Yep, I believe he has pulled the plug with DV, Hspotman...sorry to say, but very true...I'm fixing to be talking to jointrigued here in a bit because I know she is on phone with him now...if I hear anything I'll keep you posted...I do know for a FACT, that call will NOT be posted...So everyone just needs to forget about that...Lets move on to something else...It was a good call though...Blessings!!!

Well there goes another one.......

• Upvote 1